• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[quote=switpotato]my ldr is not actually deserve to be called ldri rather call our wdr nyahaha... as in wrong distance relationship... my man got no balls... only codes and linkers nyahahahaha...[/quote] ^ hahahaha :lol: @butterfly :arrow: who's the man ? :eh:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

awts! I missed a lot of posts again... hmmm anyway I'll just catch up with the recent topic so perhaps I won't be able to answer other questions or problems around... @LDR: [spoiler]This one depends whether the relationship would last or not. Trust is the basis for me. Because no matter how you are far from each other we must always keep in touch and let them feel how we are close to them inspite of the very long distance diving us apart. As for me, I tried this LDRs but none of them lasted long because I meet new people and so as with my bf when we are in a LDR.. So we break up and stay with the people we newly met. I agree with some of our co-members here, the real presence of the other party still has a big difference. You would actually feel the essence of being together and enjoying the time spent with each other. [/spoiler] [quote=switpotato]my ldr is not actually deserve to be called ldri rather call our wdr nyahaha... as in wrong distance relationship...[/quote] ^ ahaha wow ate monix... i remember the post you had on the previous topics.. :D :arrow: and also with the marriage and divorce. Marriage is useless if there is a divorce. If there is a divorce, i agree, it's just like a bf-gf relationship and all.

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-06-28 06:46:13)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@LDR Topic i knew how u felt.....i'm in a LDR too now. LDR is rily hard... like...we dun know what she/he did in her/his country riyt? the main problem usually is...Loads. and for ur question,i think i'm agreed with miss fis..it just like u trapped her... just let her be alone sometimes,and when u met her ,Go for a Date!!..yah,that's a must yah? @marriage topic yahh.....maybe the only thing that's different from bf gf relation and marriage is they Live in the same house,and legal to have a Child. but yes,Why do Divorce exist? :retard: it makes the marriage relationship doesnt rily diff than bf gf relation... :retard:

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-06-28 08:14:12)

micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: LDR [quote=eehjhay]You have to be patient, capable of balancing or limiting your affections and feelings for your partner, and also don't give much priority to your partner. You need to be busy also for some times either to your work, your study, or your family. Always think that you're not just experiencing those, but also you are learning how to improve yourself to deal with those kinds of situations.[/quote] [spoiler]your really right sir ej...i just wish i realize this sooner... 2 yrs were so close with my ex, we even go to the same school and live in the same subdivision then 4 yrs LDR it's nice and exciting coz 1's a month he would go to cebu to be with me but when i got back home our relationship gets shaky coz in the last ears of our LDR he found someone new without even telling me that he fall in love with someone else... and he let me find it out on my own...it was so stupid of me for trusting me![/spoiler] [quote=switpotato]regarding separation... hmmmm... i dont believe in marriage ... thats why i dont know wer to side... all i know if marriage end up in dvorce wat more an ordinary girl boi relationship... again non last forever.. sooner or later u will be ditch lol.. bad chita...[/quote] i dont believe in marriage too coz nothing last forever right? :evil: feelings change! :mad: [quote=`mizeL]uhm. at this moment i'm not again ready for commitment or to be in love because as far as i'm aware, i'm still starting to love myself yet before i love others. :redface: errrr.[/quote] im still in recovering state too hehehe loving and healing myself for the pain my ex inflicts on me or maybe the pain i inflict to myself....:evil:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill]@marriage topic yahh.....maybe the only thing that's different from bf gf relation and marriage is they Live in the same house,and legal to have a Child. but yes,Why do Divorce exist? it makes the marriage relationship doesnt rily diff than bf gf relation...[/quote] > Not everybody finds utter bliss in their marriage, if people are faced with an unhealthy relationship they'd definately find a way out right ? Thats why there's divorce and annulment. :lol: Marriage: [i]My opinion is still pretty blurry on this topic :lol: So I'll just keep my mouth shut for now.[/i] :redface:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=fis.ms]Marriage: My opinion is still pretty blurry on this topic :lol: So I'll just keep my mouth shut for now. :redface:[/quote] hahaha why? it's alright whatever you'd answer. @marriage No comment yet too. Lol.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Can I say this? [spoiler]Eventually you and your girlfriend will break up. [b]Well...you were right, sir eehjhay....she just broke up with me about an hour ago, for no reason. Well, I'm sure she has her reasons but whatever they were she wouldn't tell me....which makes it hurt even more.[/b] :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: [/spoiler][/quote]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-28 11:19:06)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I told you already. But you ignored what I said. You said that you understood me, but then why you're hurt like that? I told you to gather as much strength and courage as you can. Tsk tsk.. You're a grown up now, think why she broke up with you. And it's not just because of you, it's because of other things, (or other person).
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@ eehjhay[/b] So you're saying that having the love of your life break your heart should not be painful? I should act like she's just a "nobody", like "ooops, oh well, things happen"? Sorry, bro, but I gave her my heart and when I give somebody my heart...it's for real. Yes, I did understand what you were saying, and yes, I was prepared for it. [b]But that doesn't mean it's not gonna hurt!!![/b] Not if you care for that person and still love them!!! Yes, I'm a man...and I can make assumptions and guesses on her reasons but I'll never know the true reasons....[b]and that f**kin hurts !!![/b]. It has nothing to do with being a man or not. Tsk, tsk?? Your statement you just made is the first time you've offended me....and with that being said, I think I'll be leaving Class X...

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-28 12:25:45)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ngek. Sorry if I offended you. It's just that we're like affected in your situation since you laid your feelings and thoughts in this group. Of course there are different perspective through your situation. There are nice words to hear, and there are harsh comments as well. If I was harsh, I apologize. I said before that I won't give any comments about your situation, but I forgot about it when you quote my post. Anyway I know what you feel right now. I've been there sooo many times already. I even attempt to kill myself. So now, it affects how I see other people's problems about love. Again, I apologize if I am offensive.
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]Your statement you just made is the first time you've offended me....and with that being said, I think I'll be leaving Class X...[/quote] lol dont be onion skin... wer here not to cheer u up coz ur a weakling... wer here to cheer u up to encourage u u r stronger than wat u tot u rnt... yeahhh breaking up is painful.. but dont add another injury ..to anypart juz because some peeps... trying to boast ur ego... ok heres a piece from my old blog.. [spoiler] Who I Want to Meet: Real people who wont conspire Against meeh And who would not stab my back and kick hard my ass!! [b]Someone I can count on and catch me if I'm bout to fall.. Someone I can lean on and be my second eyes when I'm to blind to see reality and things happening round me...[/b] Someone who is dependable and wont leave me no matter how sticky the shit I got!! [b]True friend who will stand by my side thou wat I did isnt right but still..remind me bravely wat I did is bad!! [/b] Someone I could trust and wont break my foolish trusting heart.. [b]Someone who would say the truth thou it would hurt me much and drives me wild.. [/b] And lastly ... Someone who would utter.. "GoD Bless U"... if I happend to sneezed thou my denture flew..eww :puke: And still gives me a warm kiss and promise to Love me till eternity!! twit :">.. [/spoiler] lol he already left toinkzz... tooo late ... :penguin:

Last edited by switpotato (2008-06-29 10:26:42)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]hahaha why? it's alright whatever you'd answer. @marriage No comment yet too. Lol.[/quote] Ok ok. hmm. I actually plan on living in with my partner just to see how it'll be like, if I can live with [i]his[/i] manner in one house and to let him have a preview of how it'll be living with [b]me[/b] [sup]*[i]hell[/i]*[/sup] hahahah ... then I'll see after that if I still need some paper to prove that our relationship is serious or not. :idea: One big factor with my decision here would be my parents, they're strongly against live-in partners... Hope they listen before they react :redface:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Same with me. I would like to live in with my future wife so problems that would possible occur along the way, can be prevented if those are already been experienced in the "live in" status. I'll be married only once! I don't want to be married then divorced/annulled/separated. Marrying someone in front of God is really sacred and divine. Anyone should treat marriage as a game, so I disagree with divorce. [spoiler]Before my ex-gf's mother wanted me to stay with her daughter on her daughter's 8th month of pregnancy. Of course I have to choice. But then, eventually when her mother know about me and my ex-gf already broke up, she changed her decision and told me I don't have to live with her. It's a good thing because I don't like to live with her. Probably we'll fight on everything, even with sense less things.[/spoiler]
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woah i missed dthis forum huh... the first two was so sweet huh... maybe they have plans of marrying each other soon... wow,dont forget to invite me. first of all i feel sorry for what happened to jesse. and sir ej kinda make him feel bad huh... very funny situation. nwei about the issue i have opened, marriage/separation i would like to open up something in my case. and also to answer ms. rose question on who is that new man actually old/new guy [spoiler]i sometime gets in mind that i only got married because i got pregnant haha "disgrasyada" nwei whenever we had quarrels it always come to me that i only marry the guy because of our kid. we always comes into quarrel everyday or i say 3x a week mostly when we are together in one place, and even we are out of the hause some like family gimik, we cant avoid being pissed by each other. whatta terrible life living with the person who you can't avoid because of marriage. sometime in our relationship i happen to fall out of love i guess because in a long period of time that we are together i admit that i learn to love him and the fact that he was the father of my kid then.i met a guy, but i never expected this guy to replace my partne's position. at first i was like hesitant of having any relationship with him but as time passes, i happen to fall for him to the extent of having an affair with that guy, and happen that my partner had found out about it.the situation was so critical to the point that i gave up everything i believe i had because of that guy, but with no reason, i fail to pursue a relationship for that guy maybe because i and he realize things in our life and situation, after fixing some issues with my partner we happen to still live together but in a horrible relation as if we never changed. quarrels and everyhting gone into next level of hurting each other more and even to the point that he actually hit me physically. i totally lost my respect to hima and i think him also to me now that he can do anything he wanted.i was always thinking about marriage, the bind that bringing us to be together, we only had papers now.see what was the effect of two people who happen to get married in a wrong time and with maybe wrong person. because of the unstopable quarrels and isues between me and my partner the long lost love with the guy i get involved with before was now revived. but with considerations with that person that i think im starting to love again, i was thinking of his sake first. that fact that he was offering things that i never expected he would think of. i dont want to be unfair with him. if i accept his marriage proposals and a happy and peaceful life with him, i would just give him so much trouble. how can i marry him if im already married? i know he knows how much i love him that of all i have given before and until now if he knows that im dying to be with him. but because i was demanding something that he can't give and because of that love i have its more better for us to live in separate ways. accepting facts that impossible things only happens in fairy tale. now im going to escape from all of my sufferings and all the things and person that makes me happy. because of that darn marriage. [/spoiler] i want to share in an issue of abortion. i dont have no idea if anyone here knows the name of med "sytotec"/ "sycotec" actually i have taken those meds since last thursday. 2tabs for oral and 1 inserted in the v. i have no idea if im pregnant already or not, but i guess im going to be because of unsafe sex i didnt take a test bcoz im afraid to find out about what im expecting. two days to go and im done with that remedy. so what? did i practice abortion already, as i ve said before, i will not because i still have my righteous thiking yet to think that getting pregant will give me a good life with my partner? another reason i will be leaving the country tonight. i dont wanna mess with my relative who had helped me to get out of my missery. so... did i make the right decision then? am i out of my righteous thinking?
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ bout the marriage thing and living together... i agree with ms.fs and sir ej that that its better to live together first without the shackle coz this will help you know your partner's attitude (really the real thing) and you would know if you could make it work or not... [spoiler] i came from a broken family so i know how it feels when you marry on the wrong time and worst the wrong person...i saw my parents suffer coz they found out too late that they're really not for each other... :evil: [/spoiler]

Last edited by micah_km (2008-06-30 00:16:02)

-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

@topic [spoiler]i agree wif living together first before getting married. but i dont want to have a child when im in live-in status.coz i dont want my child to suffer the consequences of our mistakes and responsibilities of getting married[/spoiler]
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ yeah just like what happened to me.. better make the right decision first right? just like the oldies statements [spoiler]ang pag aasawa hindi parang kanin na isusubo pag napaso iluluwa... haha sarap nga sumubo eh :D[/spoiler]
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ exactly.we have to think carefully in making our decisions. [spoiler]laging nsa huli pagsisisi =|[/spoiler]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

butterfly_lady_08 : i'm so neutral in your decision. anyway it's your own decision after all, i can't judge about that. [spoiler]the definite prob that you'll have to face is if how will your body react to the drug. it's cytotec. you were taking it without trying to have a preg test, it might be very dangerous to you. what if you're not preggy? ate, i'm sorry to ask you a kind of off topic but, isn't it that they (the pharmacist) will only give you that kind of drug if there were doctor's prescription? hmm.[/spoiler]
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

howa......... i missed many topics here... :wallbash: i just read this last page..coz i felt a lil bit confused :/ the problem is, i dont know what makes me confuse:lol: [scroll]just an Intermezzo [/scroll] [b]@topic:[/b] about marriage, uhm... i think,,it was a hard decission. and... uhm... aa... now i know what confusing me up. :| i never done it before.. :lol: [s]or maybe im drunk right now[/s] :paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:02

[ 9 queries - 0.153 second ]
Privacy Policy