• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

sorry for not giving the details properly,,, that time im wearing a very tight 3/4 or more like tights or toco leggings i dont know what exactly call what i wear. sorry im like naive haha i intend to wear those coz i really had the feeling that something might happened to us that night so i made it very difficult for him to undress me, but in my upper i failed coz i had a v-neck loose blouse that is very easy to remove, (itaas to my neck and whoola my bumper was exposed already) you know naman guys how easily to work on the upper right so please i dont have to elaborate it anymore btw, he was the first who kissed my upper...it was my first time and it felt awkward yet feels good. and he was the first touched my below.. but fail to get inside:lol:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

^ ^Wow Nice Ate Mizel I Notice that Everyone Story here are Funny, Embarrassing, and cool You cheated your Prof!!!!!!!! Cause you let your Guy Friend Do it LOLZ =D=D=D --------------------------------------------------------------- ^Hahahaha Well Failure is the Best way to make you Succeed Just........... LOLZ =D=D=D=D

Last edited by NGeNeRaTiOn (2008-06-09 21:50:03)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

NGeNeRaTiOn : Hehe. I still helped my friend color the sketches. :lol: butterfly_lady_08 : your story is really cute. if it was my case, i laugh about it secretly when he fails to do it. :D
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Yah me 2 Wahhh I'm an "ABNO" Here at my House because Of Laughing Like I'm a "Baliw" ---------------------------------------------------------- ButterFly Lady Your Friend FAIL to do want he wants Hey Forgot to ask If you ran away w/ or w/out Upper? :D
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^^^wahahahaha when i am out of their house (5 houses before the main street) i happen to wear again my uppers but im like "raped" imagine me ruuning with my shirt but my bra was unhook and holding my front because of too much panic running in their compound before reaching the street and i need to cross the street pa to reach our compound... hahahahaha very funny experience... -------@mizel... i think that was cool huh... very useful friend of yours hehe...
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Nice one Ate Mhai Did anyone see You? If yes Wahhhh I'm Laughing Because your Bra is Unhook Did you Hold Your Shirt or Wearing your Shirt while Running Hehehehehe =D=D=D=D Very Nice Experience Ate Mhai Hope i can do that thing also :P ;] LOLZ =D=D=D=D

Last edited by NGeNeRaTiOn (2008-06-09 22:12:19)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

butterfly_lady_08 : i imagine you panicking that time. hehe. it's hilarious! :lol: good thing it's midnight, all were already sleeping. :lol: NGeNeRaTiOn : it's okay if you look "abno" now, same here. :lol:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^I Need to go to Mental :D Cause I had a Good day today because my Stomach Aches Because Of Laughing

Last edited by NGeNeRaTiOn (2008-06-09 22:25:55)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: im wearing my shirt of course.. im just holding my bra coz im afraid that it might fall while im running right.:lol: negeneration: you said you hope to do it with your gurl-friend also... hahaha your making fun of my story huh?...go on just laugh at it... well its really a funny one yet i enjoy what he did to me really feels good =D but take note that i never regret that nothing happened because if it so it was a big trouble for me and my friend plus i think he has a girlfriend that time and i have none.:D @mizel when i get out of their house that was past 1am already, there are some PUV-tricycle passing the street but very few. -wow its like im so making fun posting here... i like to share more here... thank goodness this forum is private now. cargoe... this was the most embarassing but there are also times that we do petty on a parked vehicle in the street in the middle of the night, never caught and never noticed by other people :lol:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Just want to Imitate the Story So Really Feel Good while your Kissing your Friend and while He Touches your Upper Thing LOLZ Laughing All day =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D Because of Ate Mhai's Story

Last edited by NGeNeRaTiOn (2008-06-09 22:36:03)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D:D^ [spoiler]not just kissing i say succking also i feel all my energy was lost when he did that and take note it was my first. i think it was the gurls' weakness our nipples... just a guess but to me it is. until now i feel so weak when mine was touched, kissed and sucked.:lol::lol::lol: [/spoiler] that's why we are pettying for 1 hour and so as i remember after that i became more curious about doing it.--"the sexual intercourse" thing. and...______ just to change and divert my terrible funny experience,,, [quote]i saw the topic about "what special things you did to your partner etch.." well me, before,, i always sends him cards every monthsary and letters of how i feel for him and our relationship. i remember one month anniv. i gave him a bouquet of flowers... a guy friend advice me to do that so it would be different and unique.[/quote]

Last edited by butterfly_lady_08 (2008-06-09 22:53:22)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Nice One weakness [b]REVEALED :exclaim:[/b] Hahahaha So whats the Feeling? Embarrassing? Good? Cool? So you want to do it again to your Friend? Just................. NVM LOLZ =D=D=D=D
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^^^:D [spoiler]yeah i think so, the nip*** is one of our weakness so if you plan to make it with a girl, work on the upper first and after she lost her sanity because of your good job in her upper then you can work on the lower:lol::lol::lol:, of course not my friend now is married and had his own family... but sometime i imagine myself doing it with him... betrayed our partners just for fun...:lol: i think no way...:P now i have no direct commu with my friend:( [/spoiler]
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^How sad No Communication But Who can be the Tester here? =D Just............... NVM =D=D=D=D=D=D
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^^ tester??? hmmm... aha! you have plans of... :lol: nwei gotta run now:penguin:its like getting ym conver here:lol: why dont you shre your story naman...=)
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^My Story? Hmmmm Look I Always Lock my self at my Bedroom, (I mean Didn't want to go outside) Always At Home So I Look Freak here Them when I Discover this I Just Hang out in my Comp and talk to my co-~Class X~ Members ;] Hahaha Just Jowking I will never Share =D=D=D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ it's okay if you won't share. we don't force you to share here. bleeeh. :P but one day will come and you're itching yourself to post some of your sanities here hahahahaha. ate mhai: can i call you this way? hehe. yeah, you're really right. it's my weakness too. i don't tell this to my fling/s or current bf, it's up to them. they should ask some girls and or the internet first. hahaha and about the bouquet you gave to ur bf. woah, that's really unique. i haven't done that before. that's really expensive. hehe
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Hahaha :D By the Way So As i said the Tester thing Just wanna Make sure that All Girls Weakness is the Upper Thing @Mizel Beh Also :P :P @~Class X~ Add me Ups Guys My FS. marv_me09@yahoo.com ->Waiting 4 your Friend Request ;]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@NGeNeRaTiOn dude don't say that you want to do it as if it will be a "tester" You should also respect every woman you will meet. Alright, for the benefit of the other guys here. Here are some procedure that I think it might help you to trigger the girl's libido and at the same time her affection towards you. 1. Start it with your special someone with a serious but romantic affection and feeling which she may sense it in a way that non-physical. It means that you have to let her feel your affection on your gesture. Respect and carefulness will be the main factor. 2. Go near to her and carefully kiss her on her lips. This is your announcement to her that you still respect her because you are not skipping the steps. Don't get too excited. Control yourself and also your "junior" Don't let her notice YET that you are arouse if you are already. If this is your first time, calm yourself and remember that you can impress her by showing her that you are "in control" of the situation. 3. While you are kissing her, it is highly recommended that you should hold the back of her head or her jaw or hair. In this way, you are not just expressing your feeling towards her through your kiss. 4. This is important! One of the ways that I recommend is after you kissed her, let your kisses travel down a bit and going to her neck (side or back of neck, not front neck). Make the kisses as passionate as you can. Also it is better if you will kiss her neck near the back of her ears. Women are vulnerable on this part, or should I say they would really like being kissed on this part. 5. If she's really into this, your kisses can now go down a bit again. On her shoulder, chest, breast, and tummy. It is up to you how long you will kiss her in these part of her body. It depends on her also if she is liking you to kiss her in these parts. 6. Don't skip. If your partner is giving signs that she is ready for your "junior", make her wait. I mean make it more exciting for her. Go "down under." Meet her "precious" first before your "junior" meet her "precious." In this way, your partner will be very active on the situation. She'll appreciate what you are doing. Giving her the time of her life. Women really love it when guys are pleasuring their "precious." They can even meet orgasm(s) just because of this. 7. Her turn? It doesn't matter if she won't participate yet. Remember that you must treat her very special and with respect. Don't force her to do some for you. Don't ask her. If she won't volunteer, then it's alright. There are plenty of time. 8. The moment you've been waiting for. You can now guide her to heaven, or should I say spicy heaven (lol). It is up to the both of you what will be the speed or how fast you can pump. If she says that she likes it slow, then make it slow. And if she says that she likes it quick and hard, then you are a lucky man (lol). 9. There is no number 9. It is up to you now from this stage. Note: You will able to decide now what to do after the number 8. Be sensitive enough to know what she likes and what she doesn't like. And also few conversations with her are alright. I mean you can still ask her if you are doing it alright or she likes something else. Do not laugh. Be serious and romantic. If she laughs at something, just smile and ignore her interruption. LOL! You are busy, right? Don't let her ruin the mood because I know at some point that she'll laugh or something. Be as sexy as you can be to her. :D I just hope these can help you guys.
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: ngeneration, i didnt notice that i mis spelled your uid nwei, im not telling that all grls' weakness is like mine and mizel thank you for agreeing in me, haha why not tell your fling so he could easily turn you on.:lol: yeah sure you can call me mhai or ate mhai, ill be delighted;]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:59

[ 10 queries - 0.555 second ]
Privacy Policy