• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[quote=eehjhay]-=_+ColourBlind+_=- wrote: KO! hehe lol how many rounds can u last? I can last 8 up to 10 rounds. Lol. With the maximum of 5 minutes break between rounds. I dunno but I think I can do more that 10. I haven't try more than than.[/quote] lol i doubt it.. not im measuring ur guts .. endurance depends to ur fuckmate... i mean partner lol.. so saying u can do it lot of times... really depends to ur mate...and of course to ur drive... my point... love making is like a linker... nyahahha... who know when it will last
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

whoa...did u all have experienced that?u knows so much about This thing~ btw,is it time alraedy to move to the next topic or...shall we still continue this? @Lea whoa...so that's how a first sex feels? ya....i couldnt imagine it...
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@DeverKerbill hahaha... sometime u dont need to experience it ... to say if things works or wat... common sense count alot... anyway... dont u have anything to share?...
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@switpotato its alright if you are doubting. i can prove it if you will insist! :lol: Anyway we are not going to the next topic yet. Let's give others their chance to share :)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no,currently nothing for "now" =D ... maybe later...
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]What is your most embarrassing sex experience?"[/b] :arrow: um! my 1st time sex act that we do in my room wahhh! im fell i give it all wee! im feel nervous but we succeed. :eh:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi guys... thx for approved me... =):thumbsup: i dont really know wut does dis group stands for,,, but.. i promise u guys.. that i can do wutever u want me to do!! =) 'cause i knew dat dis group is kinda nice group!! so,, if u guys need ma help,,, just pm me... i'm happy to help u guys... =)
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]Hmmm,it's time 4 me to share my embarassing moment..heheh! Geez!juz last month,me and my ex had sex together..we r both half naked..like both of us were enjoying the moment,when suddenly i felt something different inside me,it was totally different from the orgasm thng we had before...then,he told me to eat his thing..so i did it..wen i was about to do it,it taste different,like blood!!geez!hmm,aftr that i ran to the cr quickly and i was shocked coz i juz had my period.. My ex went out to the room and told me that,"Hey!you've stained my shirt..it has your blood on it." Gosh!that was so really embarrasing 4 me..hehehe![/quote] i missd ur share sis hahaha.. nice share i can relate nyahaha..... im still thinkin of wat funny thing to share coz.. everything bout me is comedy waaa.... :| hello to all new member .. welcome and enjoy... feel free to fart .. i mean post... muahhsss...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-05-20 02:33:07)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Lea :lol: ...That experience was really :D, Ive already experienced that before, well during my first time it was really embarassing but the nexts are just like nothing I mean common [i]nalang[/i] even with periods :puke: :penguin: My embarassing experience is that, there was this time after a drinking session with my bf we went to that private place, and then while doing that thing and while on the climax .... I didnt noticed that i keep on saying a name and the worst is, Im calling the name of my co- worker before who used to be my crush! :wallbash: When my bf heard what Im saying He stopped and never talked me again after that time and that anger of him lasted for a week :wallbash: ,.. Im really embarassed. Aside from that [b]NABITIN AKO! [/b] :wallbash: He left me during our climax tingy =| Im bad,..really bad :|

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-05-20 03:52:47)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

o gee i'm back.. what did i loose? haha :O :arrow: nice experiences guys.. i'm beginning to like the topic.. :arrow: My experience? o gee, it was when my bf went to our house and on perfect timing i was alone.. off course, it's automatic that we have the chance to. We did it my room where me and my cousin stayed in and we sleep in a double deck bed. So getting back on the thing, when me and my boy were about to come, we didn't noticed that my cousin was sleeping up the bed and we both heard him woke up.. me and my bf rushingly grabbed my blanket and covered what we were doing! Whew! That was close.. haha :lol: but actually i was also not satisfied with that so I learned never to do that in my room without checking if we were both alone there... ;) :arrow: siz hilyn.. haha you nailed it with what you felt with that!! ;) [spoiler]off topic: siz hi, i missed you so much.. i wanna pm you but ur on invi mode..[/spoiler]

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-05-20 04:12:09)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gLoOo]:arrow: My experience? o gee, it was when my bf went to our house and on perfect timing i was alone.. off course, it's automatic that we have the chance to. We did it my room where me and my cousin stayed in and we sleep in a double deck bed. So getting back on the thing, when me and my boy were about to come, we didn't noticed that my cousin was sleeping up the bed and we both heard him woke up.. me and my bf rushingly grabbed my blanket and covered what we were doing! Whew! That was close.. haha :lol: but actually i was also not satisfied with that so I learned never to do that in my room without checking if we were both alone there... ;)[/quote] Wow! that was really close, you've learned a lesson,, =D=D In my view, sex is more exciting that way!
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ jieduck, Ur definitely CORRECT! :lol: :thumbsup: .... Sex is really more exciting in that way.... and may I add especially that so-called [i]quicky thing[/i] :redface: ,. well I dont see any wrong with that, just for fun ;) and ADVENTURE =D

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-05-20 04:42:42)

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]most embarrassing experience ive ever had:[/b] it was when im drunk and tat time my gf wants to fuck me so bad. haha. lol. :lol: nd honestly i din wanna fuck her tat time coz im so so sooooooo drunk. i wanted to go to sleep already but then, i just can't make her disappointed so i said ok. haha. :D then i get my yosi nd fucked her. and when we reached our climax already, i kinda feel like im dizzy :puke::lol: and feel like i wanna :puke: nd after our climax........*poof!* i got puked on the floor of her bed room. :lol::lol: good thing i puked after our sex. and after tat. she never wants me to fuck her when i am so drunk. hahahaha. :lol::lol:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ jieduck.. i agree.. we both laughed out after my cousin woke up.. and off course learning a lesson.. we were lucky cause he didn't heard what we were doing back then.. :arrow: it's kinda exciting though coz we really don't know he was there and fortunately we didn't make much noises.. and so with xOLracnhOjx.. also learned a lesson?? haha :lol:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ sure i am. hahaha. =):D we all now learned our lesson i guess. :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]and when we reached our climax already, i kinda feel like im dizzy and feel like i wanna nd after our climax........*poof!* i got puked on the floor of her bed room.[/quote] so...just like swimming? you know,my Teacher says that if u Swim after Eating or Drunk.. u'll Puke in the water...eeew..... it's same as if u Use a Trampoline after u ate something.... (who will??) u'll puke too.... well,thx...a nu thing for me..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@topic: most embarrassing experience ive ever had Most of us experienced embarassing moments in our sex lives, giving us memorable lessons... Lessons that are worth keeping, and lessons that are trashes.. We should all be thankful for experiencing those moments.. For me, I could not ever forget the time when me and my wife were doin' it, suddenly, our first-born daughter (she was about 2 years old then), tapped me at my back and asked for milk!! Gosh, we forgot to lock our room!!! Me and my wife got shocked:o:o And the rest was history! A lesson to remember and worth keeping... =)=)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^lol @ Jieduck hahaha~who would not Shocked if his lil Daughter caught him having sex with his wife? u must be worried about her future after that right... i can imagine it.....
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@DeverKerbill :lol::lol: Worried, but managed to "calm down" my wife and myself, we just "injected" into our thoughts that she's still young, and no malice at all...:D:D

Last edited by jieduck (2008-05-20 06:28:06)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ya,i bet she still has no Clues about what she saw that night... but it will be funny if there's a sex education in her school and suddenly she says.. "ah!i've ever see my parents do that!" :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:17

[ 9 queries - 0.646 second ]
Privacy Policy