• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[quote=Maruko]mmmm.. yep too sad but i need to let go[/quote] you could let go.. but use some protection if you don't want her to get pregnant.. =):thumbsup: but if she's using contraceptives, den there will be no problem with letting go..:eh:

Last edited by cfreng2 (2008-05-28 03:13:02)

16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[quote=cfreng2]you could let go.. but use some protection if you don't want her to get pregnant..[/quote] but when the worst thing happen and she get pregnant, pls dont do abortion.. =|
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hekhek! that's the point they want to have a child we are not use any contraceptives, they not stand after we finished she said "para mabuo ang bata" but still nope thank god cause "iwas-gulo":retard: [/b]
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow...it's been so long since i posted here.....How's everyone? :)
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Maruko]hekhek! that's the point they want to have a child we are not use any contraceptives, they not stand after we finished she said "para mabuo ang bata" but still nope thank god cause "iwas-gulo"[/quote] of course u don't have to use contraceptive if your planning to have a child...
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

speaking of abortion. in some countries its legal to do an abortion. :o what do u guys think about this issue?. :smoke:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@tara fine sis,yu? @topic yah... i knu that in some countries abortion is legalled... i think that's.......absurd.. yah...everyone knows that abortion means killing the baby that's not even a baby yet.. that means Murdering Babys are allowed! which ,means it's okay to kill people... i dont know what's in that countries' President's Head..
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ haha head? they have a head.. they just don't have a heart.. =) :arrow: abortion? everybody disagrees with that.. I mean it's the right of the child to live and nobody has the right to take it.. =)
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] I think they should just be more strict on the doctors who perform the procedure. I mean yes its wrong to kill a baby.. [b]BUT[/b] what if its for a good reason aye ? like; :arrow: saving the life of the pregnant woman :arrow: what if the child would only be born with a congenital disorder that would be fatal or associated with significant morbidity (above are from wikipedia... they gave 2 more therapeutic reasons to abort but I didn't really feel they were as imp. as the ones above)... ..I wouldn't opt for abortion though (even though I'm not against it) cause my parents actually gave me a "talk" ,they said if/when I get pregnant I'd have to have enough responsibility to keep my baby. >oh oh and on a side note :eh: Ej seems to be so popular with the ladies ... [/align]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^u got a point.. maybe that's why that countries accepted abortion... but still.....cant accept it.. cant anyone who wanna do using condom to prevent it?yah..i knu that condoms wont 100% prevent it....
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

@miss fis.ms ahaha u really did a research for that ey?. but u really got a good point for that.. actually i saw that kind of situation on a tv series :lol: (i think its greys anatomy.or house) the couple wants to do an abortion bcoz the girl has STD so she was scared of that she might transfer the disease to her child. so nweiz they didnt do it though coz the doctor said that the baby will be 98% normal if they will decide to have it.
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Oh I didnt do any research cause abortion was one of the topics in a debate back in my school, unsurprisingly though my team lost cause I ended up with throwing a fit and cursing the pro-life team :lol:
♥stickysauce♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥~~ just a suggestion ~~♥♥[/color][/b][/align] [align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥~~ will it be possible if there's a once a week confe? ~~♥♥[/color][/b][/align] [align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥~~ in order for all the class x to know each other ~~♥♥[/color][/b][/align] [align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥~~ just suggesting :eh: ~~♥♥[/color][/b][/align]
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hey, abortion is an act against humanity.. :eh:
cholzkih
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi to all class X?!!!,. [/b][/align] [align=center][b]im new hir!!!,.[/b][/align] [align=center][b]tnx 4 having me hir?!![/b][/align] [align=center]=)=)=)=)=)=)[/align]
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

u'r welcome here cholzkih! have fun.. =D
cholzkih
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=16th]u'r welcome here cholzkih! have fun.. =D[/quote] [align=center][b]tnx bro?!,.[/b][/align] [align=center][b]hehe,... [/b][/align] [align=center][b]& i will!! [/b]:D:D[/align]
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^welcome to d group..we are hoping to here your experiences and ideas...=)
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

On your topic As we all know [i]Abortion[/i] is a big [b]NO[/b] for most of us of course.. but what we don't know was what does really the reason pushing them to commit it.. [b]For Girls[/b] :arrow: In case you accidentally got pregnant..what will you do? In case you were [b]RAPED[/b]? ( im not quite sure bout this but i think in this case abortion is allowed here at the PH) or got preggy w/o the one responsible.. we cant blame them on committing it.. The best way of not committing abortion? [i]"Prevention is better than cure"[/i] hope you get it guys we can choose to do everything but we cannot choose our consequences.

Last edited by reivene (2008-05-30 07:17:29)

-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

@miss fis.ms ohh is that so?.too bad u lost ey?. :lol: @miss stickysauce yay thats a great idea.since the group doesnt really know each other that much and the numbers of member are increasing so its like a bonding session kyahaha.. i think we should do that..sounds fun :D even once just every two weeks will be fine @new members Welcome guys! Enjoy Staying @topic for me it depends on the situation bow :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:02

[ 9 queries - 0.573 second ]
Privacy Policy