• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

ej: haha. i've been cheated already. but then i get even. thou i was more on the loser side, i still had the chance to cheat my cheater partner too. we're both cheaters lol. but that was before, i don't want karmas and stuff. and i don't want to be a martyr in a relationship too. well, that's it. - - - - [quote=switpotato]but ehjhay hope u dont mind if i suggest we include matters of the heart here as well...[/quote] i so agree with you swit :) because if we just talk about si's we must need a professional in sexual pleasures or what you call it, discussing with us, because we might arrive into misinterpretations if we don't have a pro here. - - - - - next revealer. :eh:

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-05-15 03:17:57)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

@recent topic: I never had experienced it that way yet but I thought I could share something about it.. :arrow: In simple relationships, I've been a lot of relationships past then and most of them fall in love with other girls besides me. It's really not good to have such experience like this. Sometimes you even think of blaming yourself and just lock up yourself in a room thinking that the world is so cruel to you. :arrow: So now, what if you caught them cheating the other way around huh? I didn't have any other deep serious relationships before than as of now (know what I mean). :arrow: This is a lot harder than in simple relationships. Off course at first you'll be so hurt to now that your partner cheated on you that way. But it takes time to heal everything. At first, you might think you are not able to move on from what happened to you but as time passes by you are slowly forgetting it. Unless you really want to stuck yourself into it. Believe me, if you want to be emotionally healthy forget your past. It's past and there's nothing you can do about it. I mean come on, he/she is not the last person on earth. :arrow: The fact that it only makes it difficult to move on from your past is when you totally given up your love (and so as the love for yourself) for that person and you have no idea how to get it back again. ;) :arrow: me cheating? nah.. I did that twice before.. But it didn't last long cause i really feel guilty for that guy.. haha.. actually my conscience drives me to stop it.. :D

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-05-15 03:25:41)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Geez!i wanna reveal myself! Hmm,like me and my boyfy (ex boyfy to be exact!),juz recently broke up.. It is really freakin' painful 4 me,coz after what i did 4 him..he juz gave up on me juz like that.. knowing that what he really wants from me is my money and my body..gosh! He keeps on apologizing to me and here is miss desperate lover kips on 4gvng him.. Geez!actually i dont know how to overcome my "so total major depression" yet coz i do still love him.. I think what i need now is an advice... Hmm,what should i do?make a way so that we would be back in each other again or let it be?=(
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ how long have you been with your boi lea??
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

4months,14 days,6hrs,5mins and 6secs..
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,wow you really counted on that... Why won't the both of you talk it over again, i mean talk about what happened and how he reasoned out with your break up. Because I have a conclusion here he might have loved you (maybe) .. I mean i did not witnessed your relationship but I guess that's that. anyway, i think my post above can help from what you feel right now.. =)
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yep..coz everytym im goin in to a relationship,i've been doin my best to be a good partner.. nyweiz,we tried to talked it over but he juz said that he had enough.. geez!enough of what..i didn't do anything wrong.. i guess moving on would be a better way.. and be more careful with a guy i'll be with.. i guess im ryt?or should i say im really ryt.. eNx gLoOo..Ü im quite feelin' better now..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

4 months only? Sows! It doesn't matter. 4 months can not be compared to the hard work and effort that you put in order to have money for your own needs. He's abusing you so he could get financial benefits. That's totally way farout freaking waaa.. hahaha.. Just break up with him. Yeah breaking up is really difficult thing to do. But what else can you do. [b]You can never force anyone to change their personality.[/b] If you won't act immediately, you will end up losing him, losing your money, abused your body, totally depressed, the worst will be the attempt to suicide. This is not a joke. People who being abused by other people to gain money end up going to streets doing various dirty things, getting itself mentally incapable of taking itself, and suicidal.
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ no prob.. glad i'd helped.. i mean that's ok, coz pretty girls likes us don't waste our lives with useless people.. =D
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]He's abusing you so he could get financial benefits. That's totally way farout freaking waaa.. hahaha.. Just break up with him. Yeah breaking up is really difficult thing to do. But what else can you do. You can never force anyone to change their personality. If you won't act immediately, you will end up losing him, losing your money, abused your body, totally depressed, the worst will be the attempt to suicide. This is not a joke. People who being abused by other people to gain money end up going to streets doing various dirty things, getting itself mentally incapable of taking itself, and suicidal.[/quote] yah!that's why i decided not to go after him anymore..besides it's not my loss.. On the other hand, I want to give myself a break from a relationship..i juz want to focus on my studies since i'll be goin back to school again..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ That's great then! :D -- @topic I've been cheated and toyed. I will post the story later. I have to go to my work.
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=gLoOo]no prob.. glad i'd helped.. i mean that's ok, coz pretty girls likes us don't waste our lives with useless people.. =D[/quote] yeah!definitely there are still more guys out there which are better than those guys like him..:)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

umm..i've never get toyed..but my Bro have ever exprienced that.. my bro once got hospitalized after a traffic accident.. after he get out from the hospital, he come to his gf's Home...the Housekeeper says she's not in home riyt now.. when my bro ask the housekeeper where'd she go...the housekeeper says she's going with a man called Satria when my Bro ask the housekeeper who's Satria,the housekeeper says that satria is Her Boyfriend... yah,after that..you can guess what happens...... what i dont like in this kind of situations is.....why do they have to betray their Bf when he's not around....so easily?
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

w0w eehjay thanks for accepting my request =) The most interesting group for me so far :D :thumbsup: .....
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

uuhmmm, i'm lost, ahh, what's the topic? i see, about "cheaters. etc.etc.." - i've never been cheated, proud to say that. And if ever, at my age, still, i don't know if i can handle it... @lea: agreed, there are really lots of guys out here and there that are much, much better than them!!=D:D
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ahemm... ouch.. boink boink..toinkz... lol... i been in that situation... same sides thou... i been cheated ...hmmm but i do cheat a lot hahahaha... anyways... if u get over with those nasty feelings u will juz laugh with those [i][b]kagagahan[/b][/i] just learn to laugh with ur own mistakes before other does... find comedy in every life tragedy... and u will be free and happy juz help urself imporve more physically... emotionally .. spiritually ekek etc etc .. then go back show urself to ur cheater then shugged ur shoulder and :penguin: blehh :P im much better now...
Stormy™
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehehe kambal i second demonix hehehe ouch ouch i was cheated also and i do cheat hehehe..bad bad stormy..life is like that what can i do lol as long as your happy and enjoying go go go.. right monix? hehehe
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote][b]eehjhay wrote[/b] @topic I've been cheated and toyed. I will post the story later. I have to go to my work.[/quote] i'm looking forward to it :eh: i also felt being betrayed ones but i think we're quits after i broke w/ him i've discovered he had cheated on me....great!! so i called it quits :evil: but i didnt nag at him i respect his [b]infidelity[/b] :wallbash: or maybe i just don't care at all shit maybe he still loves his ex :| but now everytime my frnds attempt to bring the old fire... dang cant help but to laugh till i :puke:...hahaha i just realize how chump am i dat time :wallbash: =|
freaKmeOut
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanx for approve me.. :D
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Same as Stormy and Nix :eh: I've been cheated on and I kind of started holding an "I will never love again torch" but then I meet someone and the cycle goes on, I have cheated on my parner before which was something I thought I'd never do and I have to admit its was [b]FUN[/b]. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:09

[ 11 queries - 0.574 second ]
Privacy Policy