• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

raphael_marcos
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[quote=i i LeA i i]"I'm just not ready for that step. If I were ready it would be with you... but I'm not and the more pressure I feel about this pushes me THAT much further away from you. I don't want to lose you but I don't want to be pressured either."[/quote] haha..that's the sweeter version of saying [i]"hon, kaskas mo na lang sa pader yan, la ako sa mood!"[/i]:lol:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[quote=raphael_marcos]haha..that's the sweeter version of saying "hon, kaskas mo na lang sa pader yan, la ako sa mood!":lol:[/quote] Hahaha!So that's your interpretation huh..:lol: Yes,it can be..heheh! Nyweiz,here's another line.. [b]If you feel like you've led him on..for short,you simply make him sizzle!:D[/b] :arrow: [i]"Listen, I'm sorry, but I think I've probably led you on. I really am not ready to have sex and I'm truly sorry if I led you the wrong way."[/i] **I think its a reverse psychology thing** Try to analyze more..:D

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-08-06 23:37:07)

jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]"I'm just not ready for that step. If I were ready it would be with you... but I'm not and the more pressure I feel about this pushes me THAT much further away from you. I don't want to lose you but I don't want to be pressured either."[/quote] wheew .. tnx lea =) well at the same time i feel sorry for him coz we've been together for 6 yrs . actually when im 14 til 16 i wasn't that serious . :lol: but when i turned 17 im totally serious with him . he really proves that he luvs me . He's willing to wait && im glad about it . [quote=raphael_marcos]hon, kaskas mo na lang sa pader yan, la ako sa mood!"[/quote] ahihi coz of curiosity if ever sinabi sau yan ng "GF" mo . no ma fefeel mo ?? ahihihi just wondering thats all -piz - :)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Or you can say this [quote]Thank you very much. I really appreciate and flattered that I led you on. But you have to put some more effort to make in fair.[/quote] hahaha
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jheiii_x3]wheew .. tnx lea =) well at the same time i feel sorry for him coz we've been together for 6 yrs . actually when im 14 til 16 i wasn't that serious . :lol: but when i turned 17 im totally serious with him . he really proves that he luvs me . He's willing to wait && im glad about it .[/quote] Glad to hear that.. Well,if he really lurves you that much then he does really needs to wait even if it will took you both for 20yrs before doing that.. [quote=eehjhay]Or you can say this... Thank you very much. I really appreciate and flattered that I led you on. But you have to put some more effort to make in fair.[/quote] Hahahah!what a line.. It's like the other way around of saying.. [i]"You need to improve more so that i can get a real 101% satisfaction"[/i] heheh!:lol: [spoiler]that's what i think!:D[/spoiler]

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-08-06 23:43:42)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ That's what it is. Hahaha.. I was hurrying to type that post thats why the grammar is poor. Hahaha -- But I wonder, only one ex-gf of mine refused to have intercourse with me before? :/ The other younger ex-gf's didn't.
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=jheiii_x3][quote=raphael_marcos wrote]"hon, kaskas mo na lang sa pader yan, la ako sa mood!"[/quote] ahihi coz of curiosity if ever sinabi sau yan ng "GF" mo . no ma fefeel mo ?? ahihihi just wondering thats all -piz - :)[/quote] of course ill feel upset! haha..im not used to it (rejection) lol!:lol: [quote=eehjhay]But I wonder, only one ex-gf of mine refused to have intercourse with me before? :/ The other younger ex-gf's didn't.[/quote] haha, maybe because your younger ex-gf's just wanna taste a piece of "heaven" with you..:eh::thumbsup:..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hi guys! it's been a long time... i forgot when's my last post here. hahaha. just saying hi to all, i'll be out again! :D
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woohhh im back! wow i've miss a lot of topic already... @ new topic if i sense that he wants to do the deed i would just say straight to him that "im really not in the mood bai, but i'll promise i'll make it up to you ;)..." and if he insist i would say "do you really want me to fake it?" [spoiler] i've done this with my ex before and he was so embarrass coz he really insisted... from then on he never insisted when i said no... he would just settle for no as of the time... coz i really make sure that i make it up to him when im in the mood...[/spoiler]

Last edited by micah_km (2008-08-08 21:51:32)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

weee... missed another topic.. hehe @jhei: you are lucky because he has the patience to wait for the right time. :arrow: It's best if you do it at the right time when the both of you are ready.. :) Know what I mean ;)

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-08-09 08:23:01)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]That's what it is. Hahaha.. I was hurrying to type that post thats why the grammar is poor. Hahaha -- But I wonder, only one ex-gf of mine refused to have intercourse with me before? :/ The other younger ex-gf's didn't.[/quote] I see..hehehe!:lol: Nyweiz,maybe your other younger ex-gf's was on a hurry to have the [i]"heavenly like"[/i] situation with you..:lol: But with the 1 who refused..maybe she's just not ready.. [spoiler]Im proud of her..=)[/spoiler]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

woah,long time no see...i've missed so much topic havent i? btw,i'll stick on the newest topic @topic for me,the same as sis Lea. just said "i'm not ready yet" is enough.. or like sis mic said,"i'm not in d mood" is okay too... copycat,aren't i? :lol:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

With this line..:thumbsdown: [quote=micah_km]"do you really want me to fake it?"[/quote] what do you think your boyfy would feel bout that?? Hmm,i think he will be so [i]"tampururot"[/i] with you..
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ahaha yeah... especially if he has the idea of you faking it.. :D I mean for them, it's unfair because for all the knowledge that both of you are enjoying then suddenly he realizes that one of you is not serious during the deed. :)
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=gLoOo]ahaha yeah... especially if he has the idea of you faking it.. :D I mean for them, it's unfair because for all the knowledge that both of you are enjoying then suddenly he realizes that one of you is not serious during the deed. :)[/quote] yep2x!exactly.. nyweiz,we girls cant prevent saying something to our boyfy which is something hard for their feelings.. especially when it comes to saying no on sex or break ups.. but remember always think before you say something.. if you think it will hurt 'em that much then try to lessen the intentions of your message.. get my point?? coz i know we girls dont want to be hurt by guys so let us be fair with them!:D that's all!:D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hmm.. If my partner would refuse to make love with me at that particular time, but eventually give in. Although she might fake it, I would do it harder until she won't fake it and have the right pleasure for her. Good performance can take over the fake orgasm. =D [spoiler]One of the many ways to do this is to do cunnilingus (lick the female's sex organ) specially the clit. =D I just hope she would just moan and not scream. bwahahaha =D[/spoiler]
ashdesignz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=eehjhay]One of the many ways to do this is to do cunnilingus (lick the female's sex organ) specially the clit. =D I just hope she would just moan and not scream. bwahahaha =D[/quote] [/spoiler] agreed upon that, i've already done that, but too bad, i missed my ex-gf where i had experienced all there horny stuff. . . :penguin: i think she's not satisfied with me =| thanks for the acceptance here eejhay ;)
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay][spoiler] One of the many ways to do this is to do cunnilingus (lick the female's sex organ) specially the clit. =D I just hope she would just moan and not scream. bwahahaha =D[/spoiler][/quote] wootwoot!well explained!:D nyweiz,wont you be more happier with that if she screams for more??heheh!:lol: specially when she calls your name!:eh:
ashdesignz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=i i LeA i i]wootwoot!well explained!:D nyweiz,wont you be more happier with that if she screams for more??heheh!:lol: specially when she calls your name!:eh:[/quote] [/spoiler] in fact, that makes me more harder, would it be ok to the girls if they both partners got drunk before lurve-making? i mean is it still in the mood? :question:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Hmm.. I don't think so. If they are both really drunk, they will be tired to do anything other than sleeping. But if the guy fakes that he is drunk, hmm.. nahh.. Don't try that at home kids. hahaha kidding.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:45

[ 10 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy