• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

^ really huh?? well,if you want to know more just ask me.. pm will do.. but pwamiz me to make it uber secwet..kk?;) **sowee 4 d OT** i got a question.. does wearing the so called "bolitas" 4 guys good for sex?? yeah2x!i know it does makes girls crave for more but you think its good enough for havin' sex?? who tried it already??lolz!:D is it painful?? that's all.. bow!
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[b]@ lea[/b]..wahaha..im speechless..i'll just borrow my bro's account there, so i can watch out to your posts on [i]that[/i] section.:eh: about the "bolitas".. err..i dont have one and no plans of putting it on my pet because i don't need it and it feels like it kinda hurt, i mean, it will be implanted around the penis ayt? (and they say that the penis w/ bolitas looks awful when it is not erected because it looks like [i]kulugo[/i] or warts :lol:) and i asked an ex-gf/friend who tried to have sex w/ guy w/ bolitas, she said it hurts everytime they "do" it..anyways, for me ah, those "bolitas" are for guys who are you know.."not so blessed" and who are lacking of self confidence in bed, and all i can say is that.. there's a lot of ways to learn how to spice up your sexual performance, do some research and of course,application! :lol::lol: no need for those pellets to be embed on your penis, it might cause some infection, [i]maputol pa "kaligayahan" natin di ba?![/i]:lol: *sorry for the tagalog* [b]edited:[/b] i lol'd, while im typing this my brother played the song My Humps by Black Eyed Peas..:lol:

Last edited by raphael_marcos (2008-10-17 11:01:34)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I would never try that sex toy (pebble/pellet) which guys insert in their sex organ. I just have to imagine doing it, and I can already feel the pain having sex with that. How about the sex rings? Those rings that guys can wear on their sex organ, which have some rubberized soft spikes around it so when the male sex organ is in the female's sex organ, it gives more pleasure to the female :D
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@[b]raphael marcos[/b]..lolz!ur uber ryt..on the other hand,guys who have those inserted obejects on their [i]pets[/i] might cause infections or whatever malfunctions for the girls after having sex.. but they say that it can be safe if [i]that thingy[/i] is being operated by a doctor..i mean it is being inserted by a professional and not just some doctor quack quack you saw on the streets.. but i dunno.. @[b]daddy eehjhay[/b]..speaking of the sex ring thingy,i just saw some being selled on the bangketa yesterday.. lolz!i was with my fwend when i saw that i was so uber ignorant at it..i hold it and even rubbed it on my face coz it so fluffy and spikey..i ask him to buy 1 for me coz i thought it was just a fashionable ring.. then he laughed at me..he asked me why i want to have 1..then i told him,coz i want to gave it to my mother.. then the vendor told me.. "Iha!kunin mo na yan..siguradong sasarap pagtatalik nyo ng kasama mo!" After hearing that..like i uber :O:O a lot.. my fwend told me that it is a sex ring and it is being inserted on the guys thingy.. harhar!i was so uber shy that time..hekhek!
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i neber use any sex toys.. :| "perfect..." that simple word always came from my gf mouth..:D so, what that toys used for? :lol::lol: OT: long time no see, miss ya'll :rose:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ lea: nice.. haha =D OT: long time no see.. ;)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hahahaha!!! So you still want to have that thing? :lol: I can buy it for you as a gift. :lol: Joke. But actually I am really curious about those adult shops. If only I have the courage to go there. Hahaha
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

uhhm..guys i have to leave this group na, i already pm'd ej bout this.. i really enjoyed my stay here :thumbsup:.. ciao!:cool:
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

alo^^.. Im very very new here.. Thnx @eehjhay for approving my request.. I joined here because I wanted to kow what knid of people are here in this group.. Hope I enjoy my stay here..:clock:^^
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hello all.. thx mod eehjay app me to join this group :thumbsup: whats our topic now????"=)
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Hahahaha!!! So you still want to have that thing? I can buy it for you as a gift[/quote] lolz!is this for me??hahaha! if yes,then just send it on my doorstep..hahahaha!:lol: joke!! OT: i'll miss kuya marcos... and welcome to those new peepz here..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ I can't give it to you by myself because im in Australia. I can send it via postmail if you want. Hahaha! Or wait for me to bring it personally. Hahaha joke. Welcome to the newcomers! :D
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hello all hello mod eejhay how r u sir =)
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello welcome to class X... and welcome to me as well...lol..the return of the comback...:lol: hello kabit
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello guys im back i miss this group and it's topic... cant stay long have work to do...till next time... god bless you all...
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow.. i really miss this group.. @topic.. sex toys? for me girls are craving for these stuffs more than boys do.. :lol: correct me if i'm wrong, anyway this is just an opinion.. :thumbsup:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

newbiie here im still discovering my body, haha to the topic: according to what i hear, sex toys can excite your partner and can give a pleasure while doing it, tickles you and seduce you haha to the penis piercing thing, i think that hurts, your putting a ring to your penis? my god, totally it hurts, our genitals are very sensitive, maybe the operation of putting the pierce hurts like being circumcised again, haha ... i am still an underage, ahahaha:penguin:

Last edited by ubenchx (2008-11-09 07:29:00)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^sorry for double posting, i have thought this a while ago, im so sorry if i go out of topic, [spoiler]there are videos/sex videos which features or shows same gender sex (man to man.woman to woman.gay to gay, which is maybe inappropriate to others, have you tried having sex with your same sex?[/spoiler] [spoiler]just curious, haha. i have a classmate which is gay and when we are exchanging our clothes during our PE class, he get naked and point out to us if which are erected and he always dare us to have sex with him, haha some of our classmates go with the flow and they tickle each other naked, haha, and bang! so annoying, somwhat disgusting which is a lil bit of pleasurable, haha[/spoiler] *just sharing and asking :)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Omg?! No offense but I really don't like that kind of sex. :|
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ waaa.. kinda :puke: but maybe for others.. hehe i have this classmate who is a gay who has a sexual desire to this guy classmate we have.. but this guy classmate really feels soo :puke: when he hears of it yet we still dare to tease him with what we know.. haha i really can't help but laugh when this gay classmate we have shares us what he desires.. haha lol no offense guys.. :eh:

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-11-11 04:26:40)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:15

[ 11 queries - 0.117 second ]
Privacy Policy