• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

lian_saputra
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

where's the linker?
lian_saputra
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

/* Hide Recent Updates */ .user_tracker {display:none!important;} /* Hide Footer */ #footer_container {display:none!important;} /* Hide the about me link above recent updates */ #content_0 a.more {display:none!important;} * SCROLLING MORE ABOUT ME BOX */ .content_6 { padding: 2px 2px 2px 2px; overflow: auto; width: 510PX; height: 250px; background-image: url(); background-attachment: fixed; background-position: center; background-repeat:repeat; } /* Hide the spacer */ #shimrow {display:none!important;} /*Google Ads--*/ #content_14{visibility:hidden!important;} /* SCROLLING PUBLICCOMMENTS BOX */ #content_18 { padding: 2px 2px 2px 2px; overflow: auto; width: 510px; height: 250px; background-image: url(); background-attachment: fixed; background-position: center; background-repeat:repeat; background-color: transparent; } /* FriendsterMagic - hide google ads */ #content_14 {display:none!important;} /* FriendsterMagic - hide report abuse */ #reportabuse{display:none;} /* FriendsterMagic - remove featured sponsor */ #marketing_bg{display:none;background:transparent;} how to use that... :paranoid:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=lian_saputra]where's the linker?[/quote] [font=DejaVu Sans][b]At Friendster Underground, find d sticky thread about linkers der. :) [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:28

[ 9 queries - 0.120 second ]
Privacy Policy