• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

caloyskii09
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

why is it that the codes are not working? pls help me.. thanks in advance...

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-10-26 23:33:50)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Read this basics tutorial...[url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url]
nime
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: Read it >>> [url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss … es%29.html[/url] __________________________________________________________________ [i]i am getting annoyed with your craps kindly refrain from doing it or else...[/i]

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-10-28 20:45:05)

CUTEFURBY
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello im a newbie here... im just wondring coz.. i tried to go to this sitehttp://friendstertalk.com/t2376-Linker.html that u paste after those codes but it says this Bad request. The link you followed is incorrect or outdated.Is it still working thanks..I was trying to make my own layout pls help me..thanks alot..
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing this.this is useful for newbies like me
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=CUTEFURBY]hello im a newbie here... im just wondring coz.. i tried to go to this sitehttp://friendstertalk.com/t2376-Linker.html that u paste after those codes but it says this Bad request. The link you followed is incorrect or outdated.Is it still working thanks..I was trying to make my own layout pls help me..thanks alot..[/quote] for the linker..go here..:thumbsdown: [url]http://theftalk.com/t31776-Linkers-%5BAugust%5D.html[/url]
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for this bro...its very helpful.... ^^
acel_lanzs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

where to find linker then???=( for css..
enzich18
» n00b
1969-12-31

helo.. this one is nice.. =) eniweiz, do u know any crossover layout generators available?.. tenks.. :)
jddrulez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah.... thnxx 4 dis.... this wud be a big help for newbies liKe me.... tHnx FStalk.....
christadeidre
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhm..thanks for sharing ..:D
james61410
» n00b
1969-12-31

Do I have to change 'TO INDICATE NAME OF VIEWER' in the CSS? Can't get it, quite. Thanks.
LELAKI SALAH
» Banned
1969-12-31

coba bkin user bar . . . . . . . .
LELAKI SALAH
» Banned
1969-12-31

LELAKI SALAH
» Banned
1969-12-31

LELAKI SALAH
» Banned
1969-12-31

LELAKI SALAH
» Banned
1969-12-31

LELAKI SALAH
» Banned
1969-12-31

LELAKI SALAH
» Banned
1969-12-31

LELAKI SALAH
» Banned
1969-12-31

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:51

[ 9 queries - 0.101 second ]
Privacy Policy