• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

FTghurl
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

is this a layout?:) thanks for sharing anyway. i wanna try ^^hehe can i put some css codes in it?
aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[quote=FTghurl]is this a layout?:) thanks for sharing anyway. i wanna try ^^hehe can i put some css codes in it?[/quote] actually...the codes that are posted in the first sec. is already a css file, and the other 2 codes below it are js files...just edit it...steps in saving file, refer it [url=http://theftalk.com/t2376-Linker.html]here.[/url] :)

Last edited by aloneforever (2008-04-04 13:03:57)

ooomgzitspinay
» n00b
1969-12-31

:( hope someone will make a new linker :crybaby:
ooomgzitspinay
» n00b
1969-12-31

so this code is not working anymore &<link>lt;link href="URL - HERE" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"&<link>lt;/link&<link>gt; ???????????:cry:
mandose_sama
» n00b
1969-12-31

i try 2 use diz code /* MASTER BOXES */ .commonbox, .commonbox_noborder { margin-bottom: 10px; background: transparent; width: auto; } .evenrow { background-color: transparent; but my box b/g, still not transparent looo..... why ek??:wallbash:
aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mandose_sama]i try 2 use diz code /* MASTER BOXES */ .commonbox, .commonbox_noborder { margin-bottom: 10px; background: transparent; width: auto; } .evenrow { background-color: transparent; but my box b/g, still not transparent looo..... why ek??:wallbash:[/quote] [color=#660099]try using these codes..it's what i've used in mine[/color] [color=#CC0066][b]/* MASTER BOXES */ .commonbox, .commonbox_noborder { margin-bottom: 10px; border: '0 to 0'px 'solid, outset, ridge, etc...' none; border-color: transparent; border-style:none; background: transparent; width: auto; } .evenrow { background-color: transparent; } [/b][/color]
mandose_sama
» n00b
1969-12-31

@aloneforever hmmm... dunno lew... i've try using ur code... but still same loo... nway.. thanx...
♥prettyfabulous♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for this.. i learn here
lyka214
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]better shut up rather than spamming arround.:evil:[/quote]

Last edited by KhErMiNaToR (2008-04-07 23:42:20)

lyka214
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello Po..Pano Pumili ng Latyouts dito?..At Saan Kayo PuPunta PlS PaTaRu NmAn F Ok LNg SA InyO Ghe Nahh!!!! aDD PlA Me Sa FrIENdSTeR Para Sa CoMMeNt Nyu sa AkiN E2 Po lykacute_09@yahoo.com
koy_freak
» n00b
1969-12-31

a lot of nice layouts... thx for sharing :thumbsup:
qnoy as pk1
» n00b
1969-12-31

haii smua yang ada d sini aq newbie nich tolong bantuan nya smua yach
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i still dont get it..
gerbx
» n00b
1969-12-31

pssst!!!pls help me, codes are not working at my page!!ow soo sad hmm!! i'll w8 for ur reply by d way im only a newbie so pllss help me!!:)
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=gerbx]pssst!!!pls help me, codes are not working at my page!!ow soo sad hmm!! i'll w8 for ur reply by d way im only a newbie so pllss help me!!:)[/quote] did you use the new linker??
nueve
» n00b
1969-12-31

we need the new linker! can someone pm me the new one.. thanks
Keione
» n00b
1969-12-31

h3l!0 s!sT3rS AnD Br0th3rS Can YoU TeAcH Me How To Do LayOuTs!! plSSS!!!! LikE Th3 0n3 aBoV3!!!:(=(:wasted:
seiteki_cai
» n00b
1969-12-31

obey the rules pls.. [quote=qnoy as pk1]haii smua yang ada d sini aq newbie nich tolong bantuan nya smua yach[/quote] speak in english pls.. [quote=Keione]h3l!0 s!sT3rS AnD Br0th3rS Can YoU TeAcH Me How To Do LayOuTs!! plSSS!!!! LikE Th3 0n3 aBoV3!!![/quote] avoid using sticky caps pls..

Last edited by seiteki_cai (2008-04-07 23:32:12)

chayll
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank you sir nahtanoj! Im editing my CSS w/ your posts. It helps me more!
upil
» n00b
1969-12-31

do u know how 2 customize imeem colour
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:59

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy