• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

vkey
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

i dont know how center my profile in mozzila...what css to centered profile in mozilla? please helpp mee.. :crybaby: :crybaby: :wasted: :wasted:

Last edited by vkey (2007-12-26 20:41:28)

grazier
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

pano pg save at pg submit ng layouts? i'm a nw user. . .tnx

Last edited by grazier (2007-12-29 10:19:59)

lolen
» n00b
1969-12-31

:angry:
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=grazier]pano pg save at pg submit ng layouts? i'm a nw user. . .tnx[/quote] Just put it in the Friendster CSS Thread. Provide the .CSS links and Screenshots. And Please Do Speak in English. We're in the International Thread. @TPAM: Dont Spam. @Topic: Thanks Sir nahtanoj for sharing!
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing quya...!!!
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/731/731230kuy14hjh8f.gif[/img][/url] [b][color=deeppink]everyody? is it working? cuz im going to use it.. lol[/color][/b]
THE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can we not include those titles with [b] /* */[/b] ?
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ the[/b] yes u can. But u need to remove the whole line. Eg. /* CENTERING PROFILE */ u need to remove all of them, not only the /* part. it just to make the code function easier to be known.

Last edited by andHa (2008-01-02 03:21:15)

ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnx foe sharin dude!
nerboi03
» n00b
1969-12-31

all of this aint not working i tried putting this about me section.. and it seems ...empty this one: <link href="http://h1.ripway.com/nerboi03/wakoko.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"> also this :: <%16link href=" http://h1.ripway.com/nerboi03/wakoko.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"%16>
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ezekielclarion]thnx foe sharin dude![/quote] Dude, making 32 postings in the forum with the majority saying nothing more than thanks for sharing is considered spamming as if you are just attempting to increase ur post count. That is a violation of the forum rules. [quote]Welcome to FriendsterTalk forum. The goal of this site is to be a fun place where Friendster users could hang out and discuss about anything. We support your freedom of speech, however we have a list of rules to go over. Read them carefully and follow them wisely. Warning and/or punishment will be issued to any offender. 1. Use your common sense. 2. Don't use language other than English (except in Regional Boards). 3. Avoid using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting. 4. No spamming and flamming in any form. 5. No nudity and offensive content in any post including signatures and avatars. 6. No other forum/site promotion posts. 7. The usage of multiple accounts is not permitted. [b]8. Multiple threads and posts with no purpose or clear direction are not allowed and will be considered as spam.[/b][/quote] [quote=nerboi03]all of this aint not working i tried putting this about me section.. and it seems ...empty this one: <link href="http://h1.ripway.com/nerboi03/wakoko.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"> also this :: <%16link href=" http://h1.ripway.com/nerboi03/wakoko.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"%16>[/quote] You need to create an external css file with all ur css codes then use the linker code to paste in the meida box of ur profile. Read this tutorial for the basics.....[url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url] and [url]http://theftalk.com/t2376-%28.css%29-linker.html[/url]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-01-03 14:42:56)

nerboi03
» n00b
1969-12-31

after putting my css link url.. where am i going to put this? var css; try { css = document.createElement("link"); }catch(e) { css = document.createElement("<link>"); } css.setAttribute("type","text/css"); css.setAttribute("rel","stylesheet"); css.setAttribute("href","CSS_LINK_URL_HERE"); css.setAttribute("media","screen, print"); document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(css);
stepdarn14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ in your js file sir :)
nerboi03
» n00b
1969-12-31

like .js? sorry im currently stupid noob here
stepdarn14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ yeah but it is advisable that you'll have to use .txt insted of .js because fs filters .js extension :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nerboi03]after putting my css link url.. where am i going to put this? var css; try { css = document.createElement("link"); }catch(e) { css = document.createElement("<link>"); } css.setAttribute("type","text/css"); css.setAttribute("rel","stylesheet"); css.setAttribute("href","CSS_LINK_URL_HERE"); css.setAttribute("media","screen, print"); document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(css);[/quote] That is not the linker code, that code is used to inject ur external css codes into a js file before posting it to ur profile. Paste the url for ur external css codes in this linker where is says "CSS URL" twice and paste the linker code in ur media box. <">
rebeldemon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

teinx for sharing ur idea
mmmsarapa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Does this works on IE7?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes these codes work on IE7, you need to save them as ur external css codes. Read this tutorial...[url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url]
kreela1522
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing.. :eh: :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:08

[ 10 queries - 0.593 second ]
Privacy Policy