• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

my_nym
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

tnx for sharing.......nice code.........i like 8....... :arrow: :rose: :wow:
ailyn_206
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

zeanbabez
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: :lol: thank you for the info,,kuya nathan,,we had just talk about in our major,,bwt css,,and gusto ko sana matutong gumawa ng css layout,,you know nah,,
winkipinki
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][align=center] Ei Mr. NathaN.. hOw caN i add paGe bOrdEr tO mha frieNdster? <br><br>pLs . teaCh me hOw .. tHaNks! :D[/b][/align]
GUI
» Banned
1969-12-31

this will surely help./..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=winkipinki][b][align=center] Ei Mr. NathaN.. hOw caN i add paGe bOrdEr tO mha frieNdster? <br><br>pLs . teaCh me hOw .. tHaNks! :D[/b][/align][/quote] Here is the code they call floating page affect, just add ur color codes and type border with width. <">
enadnyl
» n00b
1969-12-31

well..its very long but its nice!!!thanx for sharing =)
cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi guyz! i notice that the friend's list in this codes were one-liner... how can i change it to a 'normal' look? :D and also how can i remove the scrolling box inside my testimonial box? thanks...

Last edited by cUtieAyu (2007-10-14 07:38:42)

rhea_alec
» n00b
1969-12-31

pwede ko bang malaman kung panu gumawa ng layout??? cause i can get what should i put in the box of "screnshot urls" they were asking me five of it thanks
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtieAyu]hi guyz! i notice that the friend's list in this codes were one-liner... how can i change it to a 'normal' look? :D and also how can i remove the scrolling box inside my testimonial box? thanks...[/quote] I am not sure I understand what you mean about one-liner in friends list but pm me the link to ur external css codes and I will take a look for you.
emochicc01
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]THNKZ FOR SHARiNG :D !![/b] :thumbsup:
bluemango
» n00b
1969-12-31

question... where exactly will these appear? /* CUSTOM STATUS BAR MESSAGE */ body { bottom:expr/**/ession( function windowstatus() { window.status='YOUR MESSAGE HERE AND USE '+pageViewerFName+' TO INDICATE NAME OF VIEWER'; } if (document.layers) document.captureEvents(Event.mouseover) document.onmouseover=windowstatus); }
me0w22
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx!! very usefull
madz09
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]hi guyz! i notice that the friend's list in this codes were one-liner... how can i change it to a 'normal' look? and also how can i remove the scrolling box inside my testimonial box? thanks...[/quote] @cutieayu you mean the one column friendslist? here <">
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bluemango]question... where exactly will these appear? /* CUSTOM STATUS BAR MESSAGE */ body { bottom:expr/**/ession( function windowstatus() { window.status='YOUR MESSAGE HERE AND USE '+pageViewerFName+' TO INDICATE NAME OF VIEWER'; } if (document.layers) document.captureEvents(Event.mouseover) document.onmouseover=windowstatus); }[/quote] I am not sure these work now but go inside ur external css and changes the status bar at the top of ur page to read whatever your message is.
bluemango
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh my, i think 'hide google ads' dont work anymore. i refresh my page many times and the google ads still there. :/
juwon
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bluemango]oh my, i think 'hide google ads' dont work anymore. i refresh my page many times and the google ads still there. :/[/quote] You may go to this thread http://theftalk.com/t13870-Temporary-Pain-Reliever.html
tootsie
» n00b
1969-12-31

how do u center more about me box/section?
itazi
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cant even link my css ext... any1 can help?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=itazi]i cant even link my css ext... any1 can help?[/quote] It depends on which internet browser and version you are using, I can not get any to work in IE7. There are two diffrent codes posted here, just check and see if either will work for you. [url]http://theftalk.com/t2376-%28.css%29-linker.html[/url] or this one. [url]http://theftalk.com/t12990-Friendster-update-CODE-%28for-benefit-all%29.html[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:26

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy