• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

ChezKamAe
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

tnx for the code :thumbsup:
happy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

:thumbsup: xie-xie
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for the codes.......
emokiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah tnx 4 the codes
Zigh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can we use background in boxes with command in Common boxes??
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks good for newbies like me
lunaticjay
» n00b
1969-12-31

how about the css code for HIDE LAST LOG IN po? :(
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lunaticjay
» n00b
1969-12-31

wala pa rin dun eh :( :(
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Zigh]can we use background in boxes with command in Common boxes??[/quote] What do you mean by boxes with command in common boxes, I haven't encounter that term before..?? =| =| :/ :/
pedenski
» n00b
1969-12-31

This code doenst work.. I wonder why.. Ive done all the necessary procedures listed. Do i need to input all the tags needed before I upload them to ripway?
vixen
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to make my profile nice as this one check this out and tell me how can i make it....... http://profiles.friendster.com/erka25
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pedenski]This code doenst work.. I wonder why.. Ive done all the necessary procedures listed. Do i need to input all the tags needed before I upload them to ripway?[/quote] May I see your codes, and the link to your codes..?? :/ :/ [quote=vixen]i want to make my profile nice as this one check this out and tell me how can i make it....... http://profiles.friendster.com/erka25[/quote] That layout is an overlay, this thread is for CSS profiles only.... :| :|

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-09-17 03:33:09)

junniks
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for the codes =) it really works... :eh:
pinkielle_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

xoe hard..huhu..but i'll try to make mah own proffy with tis code..eheh..HLP! :smoke: :D
screaminloud
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hope these codes will work after their updates.... ;( GREAT WORK NAHTANOJ!!!! KUDOS!~!!! [quote=nahtanoj18]Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I am using in my profile... Good luck to everyone who may want to use it.... :) :) =) =) <">The only thing you need to do here is edit the contents of these codes and there you may have it complete! Copy all of these codes and paste it in a notepad for easy editing... After that proceed here to know how to use a hosting site for these codes.... :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t1879-save-extension-file-host-site....html For those who have JavaScript(.js) Main Boxes and Side Bar Boxes, you may want to look for the codes below to edit those things.... :) :) =) =) <">That's all I can share to all forum members here, have a nice day!! =) =) =)[/quote]
kim10
» n00b
1969-12-31

is there any codes 4 hiding adds by google without using overlay??... pls give me the codes..
champrhon
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the code and more power to you =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)
ericsn_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello....please help me how to create my own friendster layout.....i really don't know how to start doing it....

Last edited by ericsn_143 (2007-09-22 03:35:27)

blueloverako_01@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=hansz]Thanks For Sharing.. :thumbsup:[/quote] :eh: :D dont love if your not ready to be hurt.. smile!! and the world will dmile back yo you.. =p
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:37

[ 12 queries - 0.607 second ]
Privacy Policy