• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

ateh joan
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

thanks!!!
Fje
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

I tried to do it to my profile but it didny work,,,:(,,,dunno what did I do wrong:(
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can i ask?? can u check out my profile? there is sumthing wrong in it. my friends are hiding behind the box where my primary pic is located.... hir is my code: <">i hope u can help me..tnx!!! =) ;) hir is my friendster: [url]http://www.friendster.com/kiaq[/url] tnx again!!! :)

Last edited by kia_bunso28 (2007-08-10 22:06:49)

pinkhearts314
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kia_bunso28]can i ask?? can u check out my profile? there is sumthing wrong in it. my friends are hiding behind the box where my primary pic is located.... hir is my code: <">i hope u can help me..tnx!!! =) ;) hir is my friendster: [url]http://www.friendster.com/kiaq[/url] tnx again!!! :)[/quote] you might wanna set your profile to PUBLIC VIEWING so they will be able to view it :thumbsup:
pinkhearts314
» n00b
1969-12-31

actually I got problems too... minor things though... Here are they: 1.) my friend's name won't appear 2.) I can't change the background color of Main Navigation Area 3.) My photos are displayed vertically (i wanna display it horizontally and scrolling sidewards, if possible) 4.) the space on top of my personal logo is too huge. 5.) my WVM System won't appear... please check my codes: <">
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

moved this on help section... :(
pinkhearts314
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmmm... sorry po... but how will I move my post to Help Section?
kejurdyoverrated_indie
» n00b
1969-12-31

kuya here's my css but i can't see changes in my scrollbar... pls help... :paranoid: <">

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-08-12 11:46:35)

nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kejurdyoverrated_indie]kuya here's my css but i can't see changes in my scrollbar... pls help... :paranoid: <">[/quote] Please read carefully the last paragraph of the first post in this topic.... That's the method you should consider in using CSS extension codes, please read that before asking anything ok..?? :) :) =) =) [quote=pinkhearts314]actually I got problems too... minor things though... Here are they: 1.) my friend's name won't appear 2.) I can't change the background color of Main Navigation Area 3.) My photos are displayed vertically (i wanna display it horizontally and scrolling sidewards, if possible) 4.) the space on top of my personal logo is too huge. 5.) my WVM System won't appear... please check my codes: <">[/quote] The codes that I present here were not from Friendster Magic so I can't help you with that because that format is very different from mine.... :) :) =) =)

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-08-12 04:10:41)

pinkhearts314
» n00b
1969-12-31

I see.... anyways thanks for the reply...
'-mUmU doLL-'
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#990099] gaaahh!! :crybaby: i dont understand [b]most[/b] of these.. can i use my simple background for friendster? [i]well its just the normal ones,[/i] then i would use js file?? :question: :question: :question: is it ok?? =| im still trying to cope up w/these, and i wanted to learn these codes little by little.. x__X ((i know oh soo little in js/css.. and a [s]bit[/s] in html.. so what advice can you give me to make things a [b]bit[/b] easier?? please please oh please answer..)) O______O im soooo envious on [u]YOUR[/u] proffy!! :crybaby: [/color][/align]
jaypee07
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the codes
mimirajun
» n00b
1969-12-31

know what i dont understand most of those codes what to do. all i know to change is YOUR IMAGE URL HERE , YOUR URL HERE, ETC... what's meetrail and others. i think it would be better if highlight or indicate the things to be changed and example of the given words that should be change or repalce.... im sorry but im a friendster addict too. i want my profile to look good too. your doing the right thing giving the whole compilation alhtou freebies like me doesnt understand some of the words and codes. so can u please teach me and the others. jsut thats it. just highlight that words that should be change or replaced or instead give a sample. ur smart enough to compile the code im sure my request isnt that hard for you to do.
kejurdyoverrated_indie
» n00b
1969-12-31

pheww. thanks for reminding. finally it worked.. thanks again
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote="'-mUmU doLL-'"][align=center][color=#990099] gaaahh!! :crybaby: i dont understand [b]most[/b] of these.. can i use my simple background for friendster? [i]well its just the normal ones,[/i] then i would use js file?? :question: :question: :question: is it ok?? =| im still trying to cope up w/these, and i wanted to learn these codes little by little.. x__X ((i know oh soo little in js/css.. and a [s]bit[/s] in html.. so what advice can you give me to make things a [b]bit[/b] easier?? please please oh please answer..)) O______O im soooo envious on [u]YOUR[/u] proffy!! :crybaby: [/color][/align][/quote] [color=blue]The only thing I can say about this is that you must learn first CSS codings before doing all these stuff, so the best thing for you to do is to proceed here in this link below and try it.... :arrow: http://www.editfriendster.com/ You can use your simpliest background that you have for this CSS codes generator.... :) :) =) =)[/color]
frans212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nahtanoj18]Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I am using in my profile... Good luck to everyone who may want to use it.... :) :) =) =) <">The only thing you need to do here is edit the contents of these codes and there you may have it complete! Copy all of these codes and paste it in a notepad for easy editing... After that proceed here to know how to use a hosting site for these codes.... :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t1879-save-extension-file-host-site....html For those who have JavaScript(.js) Main Boxes and Side Bar Boxes, you may want to look for the codes below to edit those things.... :) :) =) =) <">That's all I can share to all forum members here, have a nice day!! =) =) =)[/quote] nice posting broo =) thx for sharing anyway :D go....go....go.... :penguin: :penguin:
nikkollanto
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow thanks for this huge compilation :thumbsup:
rhodemar82
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code. tnx :thumbsup:
natalangel
» n00b
1969-12-31

are these codes stil workin?? :question:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes.. heres da new one put on ur about me sec. <">
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:13

[ 9 queries - 0.186 second ]
Privacy Policy