• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

flavonoid
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

it's bcoz of the update
rainnyzeke
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

nice one :thumbsup:
GUI
» Banned
1969-12-31

this is very useful for begginers like me...
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]thnx for sharin'!!,[/b] :thumbsup: :)
pretty_kyle
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah all codes are not working anymore.. :(
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=pretty_kyle]yeah all codes are not working anymore.. :([/quote] There was friendster update & codes can't work as of the moment....try when members/mods release a new linker code =)
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the code still working if u didn't edit ur media box content b4 d update. u still can having fun 2 edit ur profil thru' ur external code in the web hosting. :D 4 now its too late. juz wait 4 the nu code.
mylovesweetheart
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align]yup..jez wait for da new code... :o n neva tired of duin it... =) hoping everything goin' to b fine not far away from now... ;] :ninja: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :ninja:
kj4ever
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice :)
tunkybassist
» n00b
1969-12-31

try here [url]http://theftalk.com/t12990-Friendster-update-CODE-%28for-benefit-all%29.html[/url] U can use the css link on IE, but it won't work on firefox
musicale
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing diz one =) :thumbsup:
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah useful but still got a problem figuring it out hate codes..grr tnx btw jonathan
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:idea: [b]Attention!![/b] [b]Codes not working as of now....[/b] Please be patient on waiting for a new [b]CSS code linker[/b] for this compilation of codes.... :| :| =| =|
acel_lanzs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is this codes workin these days?? maybe nope.. is css/js codes already updated?? :crybaby:
pretty_kyle
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for d info. ;]
jemjemzz
» n00b
1969-12-31

awts i how can i use it w/out the codes :( :| :| :|
blue_mercury
» n00b
1969-12-31

usem OG ++ instead of CSS :thumbsup:
me0w22
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx :thumbsup:
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks dude =)
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

where is the compilation that works?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:24

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy