• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

aftermath
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

No one will help you for posting in Tagalog and posting long codes.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

thanks thanks thanks!!! :D
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing :)
infoseeker
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=nahtanoj18]Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I am using in my profile... Good luck to everyone who may want to use it.... :) :) =) =) <">[/quote] help needed, so i used this code and edit some in (url) but i notice in "Testimonials and Comments" they transferred in scrollable type how so turn them into normal? thanks in advance btw, thank for the code
raproi
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello gusto ko po matuto gumawa ng sarili kong frendster profile..help me naman!!! :paranoid:
jadelyn_deduque
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing ;) i saw ur profile.. that was cool :cool:
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=infoseeker][quote=nahtanoj18]Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I am using in my profile... Good luck to everyone who may want to use it.... :) :) =) =) <">[/quote] help needed, so i used this code and edit some in (url) but i notice in "Testimonials and Comments" they transferred in scrollable type how so turn them into normal? thanks in advance btw, thank for the code[/quote] try to remove this codes... <">kkei?? hope i helped u.. :) :penguin: and im sorry for double posting.. :wallbash: :penguin:

Last edited by kia_bunso28 (2007-11-01 03:24:40)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i just edited and updated your codes.. :| happy tweaking. :ninja:
darksyd
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=raproi]hello gusto ko po matuto gumawa ng sarili kong frendster profile..help me naman!!! :paranoid:[/quote] bro type it in english so some of the members will understand and help you.. read the topics and post carefully so you know which one do you want to learn in this thread you will learn how to make a css copy the code and customize it if you have question just post its here thanks
infoseeker
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kia_bunso28][quote=infoseeker][quote=nahtanoj18]Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I am using in my profile... Good luck to everyone who may want to use it.... :) :) =) =) <">[/quote] help needed, so i used this code and edit some in (url) but i notice in "Testimonials and Comments" they transferred in scrollable type how so turn them into normal? thanks in advance btw, thank for the code[/quote] try to remove this codes... <">kkei?? hope i helped u.. :) :penguin: and im sorry for double posting.. :wallbash: :penguin:[/quote] thanks a lot bunso, it works fine now thanks again
karol_rrodis
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah it's [b][/b]useful 2 us. . .
darksyd
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=karol_rrodis]:puke: shit =) =) =) =D :wallbash: :penguin: :globe:[/quote] don't spam if you forget something to say just edit your recent post... mods are wandering here be careful.. :penguin:
cleio
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hi darksyd[/b] can u help me i need code to replace logo + transparent to galeri photo. tankz

Last edited by cleio (2007-11-01 19:21:13)

infoseeker
» n00b
1969-12-31

hep, hep, hep i think mode did not yet noticed but the codes are not working anymore FS updated their site again :| i need someone to give a helping hand... pleaseeee
cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

just wondering why my codes suddenly change... it's testimonial and more about me box change, before it has scrollbar but now it's gone.. and my main navigation (ie menu, my profile...) lined up vertically... i did try adding up some codes but didn't like the outcome so i deleted it again and now my codes were a bit different... what do you think happened? :retard:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtieAyu]just wondering why my codes suddenly change... it's testimonial and more about me box change, before it has scrollbar but now it's gone.. and my main navigation (ie menu, my profile...) lined up vertically... i did try adding up some codes but didn't like the outcome so i deleted it again and now my codes were a bit different... what do you think happened? :retard:[/quote] Friendster is changing, now adding spanish to the menu :))
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtieAyu]just wondering why my codes suddenly change... it's testimonial and more about me box change, before it has scrollbar but now it's gone.. and my main navigation (ie menu, my profile...) lined up vertically... i did try adding up some codes but didn't like the outcome so i deleted it again and now my codes were a bit different... what do you think happened? :retard:[/quote] Did you also changed the div id's for your testimonial & more about me? Because if you're using the old div id's then your scrollbar won't work...
cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=cUtieAyu]just wondering why my codes suddenly change... it's testimonial and more about me box change, before it has scrollbar but now it's gone.. and my main navigation (ie menu, my profile...) lined up vertically... i did try adding up some codes but didn't like the outcome so i deleted it again and now my codes were a bit different... what do you think happened? :retard:[/quote] Friendster is changing, now adding spanish to the menu :))[/quote] so will it change back to its original after the change? or do i have to really edit my codes to make it work again? :doubt: thanks! :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtieAyu][quote=bobcbar][quote=cUtieAyu]just wondering why my codes suddenly change... it's testimonial and more about me box change, before it has scrollbar but now it's gone.. and my main navigation (ie menu, my profile...) lined up vertically... i did try adding up some codes but didn't like the outcome so i deleted it again and now my codes were a bit different... what do you think happened? :retard:[/quote] Friendster is changing, now adding spanish to the menu :))[/quote] so will it change back to its original after the change? or do i have to really edit my codes to make it work again? :doubt: thanks! :)[/quote] you will need to update ur code in about me box if you want it to be scrolling try this one. <">
cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=cUtieAyu][quote=bobcbar] Friendster is changing, now adding spanish to the menu :))[/quote] so will it change back to its original after the change? or do i have to really edit my codes to make it work again? :doubt: thanks! :)[/quote] you will need to update ur code in about me box if you want it to be scrolling try this one. <">[/quote] it doesn't bother me much about the scrolling box of moreabout... but do you know some codes where i can align my main navigation (ie home, my profile...) horizontally?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:21

[ 9 queries - 0.608 second ]
Privacy Policy