• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

lilmissnicegirl
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[b]thanks... very useful codes... everything i need is here... =) :thumbsup: [/b]
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[b]nice code..[/b] :thumbsup:
ilustra_comp
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tnx bro!!i love ur compilation eventhough it is very long but tnx :D
infoseeker
» n00b
1969-12-31

i used <">i think i messed something... * background not working * defined cursor not working * sometimes "cloudy pics" working most of the times not working (but i really like the cloudy style) * "CUSTOM PAGE TITLE" not working * "WELCOME ALERT BOX" & "GOODBYE ALERT BOX" most of the times not working * takes long time to load wheewww... so far thats what i noticed can someone help me to organize my css code? thanks in advance
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You must edit the codes with ur own urls and also remove any double codes, they will conflict. Then use the css linker to add to ur page.[url]http://theftalk.com/t17647-Linker-%28other-method%29.html[/url]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-02-03 12:20:26)

joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing :thumbsup:
aone_forever
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing ^__^ but then i don't know the parts of a friendster, so i'm getting a hard time doing it...lolz ^__^
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Please read the basics tutorial by shy19 it should help..[url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url]
infoseeker
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]You must edit the codes with ur own urls and also remove any double codes, they will conflict. Then use the css linker to add to ur page.[url]http://theftalk.com/t17647-Linker-%28other-method%29.html[/url][/quote] thanks for helping bob, i used your dragon background (thanks) for the lay-out of nathan (thanks also to you) i noticed in FF and Opera--- * WELCOME ALERT BOX * * GOODBYE ALERT BOX * * CUSTOM PAGE TITLE * * CUSTOM STATUS BAR MESSAGE * are not working but in ie7 all is doing fine (except for the cursor) any idea on this?

Last edited by infoseeker (2008-02-04 10:52:33)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Some codes do not work in both is all I know about it, do not know why. You should have ask me for my codes, I would have given them to you.

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-02-04 10:56:04)

infoseeker
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Some codes do not work in both is all I know about it, do not know why. You should have ask me for my codes, I would have given them to you.[/quote] actually you sent it to me last jan.28 but its getting too complicated for me when it comes to your [b]"This is the external css for the layout."[/b] i dont anymore what should i do with that code....
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ definitely..that code is for your css...it is a css injector by the way,,... :) and you have to put your css url...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=infoseeker][quote=bobcbar]Some codes do not work in both is all I know about it, do not know why. You should have ask me for my codes, I would have given them to you.[/quote] actually you sent it to me last jan.28 but its getting too complicated for me when it comes to your [b]"This is the external css for the layout."[/b] i dont anymore what should i do with that code....[/quote] Since you are already using the css linker for ur css codes just add them all into the same file. But again you will need to remove any duplicate codes. The first part of the file "basic layout codes" was for ur customized css codes that is pasted on ur profile.

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-02-04 12:16:57)

busug
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing... :eh:
Etheral
» n00b
1969-12-31

Rather than saying the same words of " Thanks for sharing " be descriptive next time! It is sometimes called spamming! I think you just want to full your post early with it! :|
billyBOG
» n00b
1969-12-31

hakkhak...really nice..thnkz
lenaorli
» n00b
1969-12-31

Please tell me how this codes is not working, do i edit it right or i have some missing variables? please check. Thanks for your help! /* CUSTOM PAGE TITLE */ body { top:expr/**/ession(pagetitle() function pagetitle() { document.title=Your Entering St. Elmo's Page +pageViewerFName+;} window.onload=pagetitle); } /* WELCOME ALERT BOX */ body { height:expr/**/ession( function welcome() { alert( Welcome To mY page +pageViewerFName+);} window.onload=welcome); } /* GOODBYE ALERT BOX */ body { left:expr/**/ession( function goodbye() { alert( Thanks for Visiting +pageViewerFName+'!');} window.onunload=goodbye); } /* CUSTOM STATUS BAR MESSAGE */ body { bottom:expr/**/ession( function windowstatus() { window.status= still loading please wait... +pageViewerFName+;} if (document.layers) document.captureEvents(Event.mouseover) document.onmouseover=windowstatus); }
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Some of these do not work in FF and other in FF or IE, sorry don't remember which. Just add one at a time to ur external css to find which works.
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=5186]c'est dificile,,grrr :mad: :mad: grazie mes amis :D :D[/quote] english is only the allowed language in this forum... =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:55

[ 9 queries - 0.131 second ]
Privacy Policy