• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

sweet as candy
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

nice compilation.. good for newbies like me..:D
fairydelights
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

hi nahtanoj18... tnx for sharing this to use.. this will help us especially to those newbies like me.. :) i know u had spend tym making this.. so tnx again.. tc
symphonyfaye
» n00b
1969-12-31

kuya pene po mga amazing tricks sa pag gawa nga layouts...
ceelurvesyou
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i hide my comments :cry: pls reply asap:wallbash::wallbash: here's my e-mail abi_carpio@yahoo.com thanks
Lady Dahlia
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow ! really nice,thanks for sharing...it really helps a lot and i used it already,hope you dont mind

Last edited by Lady Dahlia (2008-06-22 21:15:53)

♥stickysauce♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥~~ very useful info ~~♥♥[/color][/b][/align] [align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥~~ thank you for sharing :thumbsup:~~♥♥[/color][/b][/align]
p0kleng
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank man this is very helpfull
mel17
» n00b
1969-12-31

im newbie here

Last edited by mel17 (2008-06-24 23:19:00)

attagirl2303
» n00b
1969-12-31

How To Remove The Advertisements In The Top Box Of My Friendster Profile And The Right Side Box Of Google Ads? Please Teach Me How Thanks Genalyn
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=attagirl2303]How To Remove The Advertisements In The Top Box Of My Friendster Profile And The Right Side Box Of Google Ads? Please Teach Me How[/quote] Check out this thread..[url]http://theftalk.com/t10469-Compilation-of-Hide-Codes-%28CSS-Codes%29.html[/url]
Heart
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi. Anybody know what's the css code/div id/class for [b]"application box (MyApps)"[/b]?! I wanna change the font color of its header. Is there any way I can do that?! Thanks in advance! :) =========================== Nevermind. I've found it! :D Thanks a bunch to [b]switpotato[/b] for the codes.

Last edited by Heart (2008-06-25 22:23:29)

sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this Topic Should Be Locked Because of many Spams
chan2raagas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wooow long helpful one! :thumbsup:
athan12
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i make my photo gallery header transparent? as well as the name on it? because i want it to turn black
jeff15
» n00b
1969-12-31

wahhh tnks 4 sharing :D
venven
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]phwe:wasted: dis is wat ive been luking for! thx for the post[/b]
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nahtanoj18]ADDED: different BG headers for every box by switpotato: Code: /* control panel header */ #0 h1{background-image: url(); background-attachment: fixed; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom left;background: purple! important}} /* photo gallery header */ #1 h2{background: maroon! important} /* review header */ #12 h2{background: orange!important} /* more about me header */ #6 h2{background:green! important} /*public comments header */ #18 h2{background: blue! importnat} /* media header */ #10 h2{backgroundurple;background-image: url(); background-attachment: fixed; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom left;background: red! important} /* friends header */ #2 h2{background:lime! important} /* group header */ #8 h2{background: red! important[/quote] should i compile this to the CSS?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=edimax.altec]should i compile this to the CSS?[/quote] You need to create ur external css for these codes and use the css linker code to apply to ur profile. =) [url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url]
LiFei
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm question... is this what they use for making navigational css? sorry. ima newbie.. btw. thanks for sharing this. ^^
poshbabygirl
» n00b
1969-12-31

can tou teach me how to pit on my page? coz it doesn't appear.. maybe i need to download something, or what so ever..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:24

[ 10 queries - 0.113 second ]
Privacy Policy