• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

`Ms. ShY`
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

cool tnx 4 sharing
aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

need help...my profile just screwed up...does the linker don't work anymore??coz i think it's bcoz of the linker...i've checked my codes many times, and there's nothing missing, not even a ";" code... oh, and thanks for the codes by the way... it really helped...:thumbsup::thumbsup::):) oh...i forgot to ask...what's the code for the one that you can see a veiwer in your profile...mostly located at the featured friends part...if it's ok...thanks.... :):):) [quote][color=orange]Post Merged.[/color][/quote] thanks...for the code...uhmmm...one last question if it's ok...what's the linker for js files?? thanks...

Last edited by aloneforever (2008-03-22 03:36:20)

kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

/\ oooppss.. nxt tym my fwend if you forgot to ask sumthing just click the edit button-- and this is your question code. <">Save as .js CSS code: <">that's all..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: codes for different backgrounds for every headers added. see 1st post. :penguin:
unforgivenjhay27
» n00b
1969-12-31

dO i nEed tO change [b]"TO INDICATE NAME OF VIEWER"'[/b] bTw thanks fOr shAring } /* CUSTOM PAGE TITLE */ body { top:expr/**/ession(pagetitle() function pagetitle() { document.title='YOUR MESSAGE HERE AND USE '+pageViewerFName+' TO INDICATE NAME OF VIEWER'; }
ibnulayien
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx for share :)
arch_reaper05
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for hte share!!!!=|
aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmmmm...is the linker still unavailable?? or if there's a new linker, may i ask for one...please... thanks....:)

Last edited by aloneforever (2008-03-23 06:36:15)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aloneforever]uhmmmm...is the linker still unavailable?? or if there's a new linker, may i ask for one...please... thanks....:)[/quote] I will PM you the the link to the linker code.
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tell me the new linker for css extension and JS/TXT extension... i heard if archangell isnt working again....
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dimee]tell me the new linker for css extension and JS/TXT extension... i heard if archangell isnt working again....[/quote] I sent you pm with the link.
Untitled
» n00b
1969-12-31

i need the new linker too.. anybody care to tell me what to do? :(

Last edited by Untitled (2008-03-24 08:26:31)

luknog2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Untitled]i need the new linker too.. anybody care to tell me what to do? :([/quote] Done.
lloyd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha!!! nice one!!! very very useful for newbies!!yeah tnx [b]comment me in my profile[/b] [url]http://www.friendster.com/lloyd1108[/url]
lloyd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha!!! nice one!!! very very useful for newbies!!yeah tnx [b]comment me in my profile[/b] [url]http://www.friendster.com/lloyd1108[/url]
Untitled
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=luknog2007][quote=Untitled]i need the new linker too.. anybody care to tell me what to do? :([/quote] Done.[/quote] it is not working on mine.. :crybaby:
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

paste ur linker to ur [b]who i want to meet [/b]box
Untitled
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]paste ur linker to ur [b]who i want to meet [/b]box[/quote] ****************************** >> i got this. is this the right one?

Last edited by Untitled (2008-03-24 11:32:14)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waa dont post it here... u r working with plain css ryt?... thats it u got the ryt one kindly edit ur post remove that linker..
Untitled
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]waa dont post it here... u r working with plain css ryt?... thats it u got the ryt one kindly edit ur post remove that linker..[/quote] but it is still not working. it seemed to go missing after i hit save. :disgust: perhaps if you can help me in the pm. many thanks!

Last edited by Untitled (2008-03-24 11:49:25)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:46

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy