• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

yushin
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

can you give me a link for the new CSS linker?
h0ttiechickaz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[align=center]hello im a [b]newbie[/b] ir!! just want to learn [b]HOW TO CENTER MY PROFILE IN FS(FRIENDSTER)[/b].. what i mea is [b][b]"i want all the box will be at the center.."[/b][/b]please HeLP mEee gUyss... i appreciate uR heLp.. [i]LURV U'LL!![/i][/align] im hopin for ur heLp gUyz!!!:cry::lol:

Last edited by h0ttiechickaz (2008-04-14 03:36:11)

simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=h0ttiechickaz][align=center]hello im a [b]newbie[/b] ir!! just want to learn [b]HOW TO CENTER MY PROFILE IN FS(FRIENDSTER)[/b].. what i mea is [b][b]"i want all the box will be at the center.."[/b][/b]please HeLP mEee gUyss... i appreciate uR heLp.. [i]LURV U'LL!![/i][/align] im hopin for ur heLp gUyz!!!:cry::lol:[/quote] paste this on your CSS EXTENSION =) <">
hikari™16
» n00b
1969-12-31

:osuch a very long code..tnx 4 sharin..:thumbsup:
cstp
» n00b
1969-12-31

i followed all the directions but it aint working :(
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] Different BG HEADERS was very very helpful :thumbsup: but we should use [b]div_classes [/b]so that it'll work both in FF and IE :thumbsup: example: /* FEATURED FRIENDS HEADER*/ .friends h2 {display:none!important;} /#CONTROL PANEL HEADER*/ .controlpanel h1 { display:none!important;} [/color]
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice codes .. can it be like crossover layout in your codes ??
timawang_uod
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wow thanks for that! =) :thumbsup:
CursedSkurai
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmp... i cant sign up in javascript.. guys pls someone teach me how can i upgrade my profiLe ~.~ OopsSs.. i have 1 more question how can i hide my recent prOfiLe and gOogLe adds??:o

Last edited by CursedSkurai (2008-04-17 01:15:29)

pinkz_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

/* photo gallery header */ #1 h2{background: maroon! important}
stepdarn14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[font=trebuchet ms]Hey guys! Can anyone help me move my Navigation area at the center?[/font] [font=trebuchet ms]When I'm using Firefox, the nav area is on the center but when I'm using Internet Explorer, it's on the left side.[/font] [font=trebuchet ms]Check this image so that you guys will understand what I'm talking about. :)[/font] [align=center][url=http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5930/53475877it9.jpg][img]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5930/53475877it9.th.jpg[/img][/url][/align] [font=trebuchet ms]I'm looking forward for you answers guys! Thanks in advance! >.<[/font]

Last edited by stepdarn14 (2008-04-17 03:22:54)

whatdaheckxpozible
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u pls help me upgrade my profile??? i think friendster updates again and my profile become just a dull white page... :(( cud u pls help me... plzzzzzzzzzzz........ is there new linkers 4 css and js????????
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

just proceed to friendster underground :eh:
jam_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharing....
rich_art
» n00b
1969-12-31

greattt :D:D:D:D
ajbs25
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to html injection, because i can't make layout with css ??????
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ajbs25]how to html injection, because i can't make layout with css ??????[/quote] Please read this tutorial it will explain...[url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=16257[/url]
xylef1993
» n00b
1969-12-31

tOinks ! :cry: can some 1 .... till me or give me a new CSS linker >?
mheng01
» n00b
1969-12-31

ohh..so Long.. but thanx for sharing..ehehe..
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Tnx. 4 da knowledge..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:04

[ 9 queries - 0.087 second ]
Privacy Policy