• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

tnX foR shaRin6...:D
massukichi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

the code for changing the box headers isn't working for me maybe there's some problem with my codes? here's my code <">got this from the thread [url]http://theftalk.com/t7694-Complete-Compilation-Codes%21.html[/url] my header url is [url]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/sankyuu07/boxheader.jpg[/url] if u wanna check my profile here's my link [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/tribalshadow[/url] im using fire fox as my browser.. is it working for fire fox?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You have too many closing brackets at the end of this line of code, remove one of them. [quote]background-position: bottom left;background: purple! important}}[/quote]
massukichi
» n00b
1969-12-31

removed it.. nothing happened T.T
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] tnx. for sharing its very helpful..:) NOSEBLEED :redface:[/b]
karLa1o
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]:question: do those [b]alert boxes[/b] work on Firefox??? ...and could those load on javascripts??? :question:[/align]

Last edited by karLa1o (2008-05-12 01:31:12)

gypsymania
» n00b
1969-12-31

how make my profile to the center?.. plzzz.. help me..
eiramesorcute
» n00b
1969-12-31

...plz help, me with my lay outs code on how can i put them in my friendster.... ...i've already done the code given by "nahtanoj18" and i've already upload them in my RIPWAY accounts a webhosting website to host my codes and i've already my URL link... ...but the thing is how can i put it on my friedster to make it work... ...i've tried to use linker so that i can have the generated code and put them in my "who i want to meet" setion but it didn't work.... ...kindly plz help me those who have a big heart... ...my friendster is a mess... ...thanx a lot and Godbless!!!
frozen08
» n00b
1969-12-31

umm help tried editing all the codes...ummm some how the way i edited don't work other don't work and other are missing especially the meetrial?...i want to figure what is that???...and also the headers...and other things huhuhuhuhu....and the grapics for pictures that is only fading like circle...now is just full pic no customs pics waaaaaa....i been sitting for hours to figure it out but i think i'm gonna pop my head.....help plsss
dna765mb
» FTalker
1969-12-31

coll man........
pearl_uk
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ eiramesorcute your generated code should be in media box not in who i want to meet box.
chinotan0628
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Cool thanks for the tip
chinotan0628
» FTalker
1969-12-31

but i already have a crossover layouts
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cooll.... hehe really helpful for newbies.. hey,,, no double posting hehe..
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thx for shareing dude =):thumbsup:
aLviNz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thankz yupz ...!! for your imagination... :thumbsup: =) =) =)
aLviNz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thankz...:thumbsup: for aLL sharing.....=) is a very good!!=) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
krixia
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks!:)
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!it's very useful=)
xiandeen
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei thanks for the info..♥
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:33

[ 12 queries - 0.183 second ]
Privacy Policy