• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

arvin192000
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

sorry if this is not the right topic to askthis but can i ask where and how do i create my own and personalized SIGN?
mhavier29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Please avoid double posting next time,,
Robert_M
» Banned
1969-12-31

great! :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=arvin192000]sorry if this is not the right topic to askthis but can i ask where and how do i create my own and personalized SIGN?[/quote] Check out this thread...[url]http://theftalk.com/f37-Friendster-Graphics.html[/url]
ana_madz
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry guys :( well how do i put image here then..? :( sorry i'm very new here :(
jHabBy
» n00b
1969-12-31

^please be specific with your question so that we can help you..
ana_madz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=arvin192000]@ana_madz,, how do we see ur profile if its private?? anyway,,, are you talking about the scrolling friends box?[/quote] sorry :( well im talking bout the images of my friends to be sroll in my friends box. i mean instead of friends box to be scrolled i want the image to be scrolled.. do u know what i mean :(
ana_madz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jHabBy]^please be specific with your question so that we can help you..[/quote] sorry :( I'll try okay.. im just trying to figure out how to post image here :(
jHabBy
» n00b
1969-12-31

You mean just to post an image here in Ftalk or somewhere else? And please do avoid double posting next time.. okay?
ana_madz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jHabBy]^please be specific with your question so that we can help you..[/quote] I'm asking a css code on how to scroll the images of my friends list. i mean instead of friends box to be scrolled i want the image to be scrolled.. do u get what i mean huhuhu i hope so :(
ana_madz
» n00b
1969-12-31

post an image here so that anyone to specify my question but i think i figure it out.. i think i need to have the url right?
jHabBy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Okay.. I get it.. Paste this on your js files... [quote]//Moving Friends Box if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(function () { movingFrnd();})) window.onload = function () { movingFrnd();}; function movingFrnd() { var marqueeFriends = document.getElementById("content_2").innerHTML; document.getElementById("content_2").innerHTML ="<marquee direction='up' height='300' scrollamount='2' onMouseOver='stop()' onMouseOut='start()'>"+ marqueeFriends+"</marquee>"; }[/quote]
leeech123
» n00b
1969-12-31

say, that im working my overlay profile in HTML, can put those codes to it, i mean mix it,? please somebody help :D,
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Make your own div class and ID with the same names of the said above...
ana_madz
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm so happy ! thank u it works!
sHah moHd
» n00b
1969-12-31

sory jonathan,, i tried ur code onto my page but it doesn't work.. sumbody who want to help me n make my page look brilliant, plz send ur code at my email: shahmohd_23@yahoo.com.. ur co-operation are greatly appreciated~ :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sHah moHd]sory jonathan,, i tried ur code onto my page but it doesn't work.. sumbody who want to help me n make my page look brilliant, plz send ur code at my email: shahmohd_23@yahoo.com.. ur co-operation are greatly appreciated~ :)[/quote] You need to create an external css file..read the basics tutorial...[url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url] and this...[url]http://theftalk.com/t2376-%28.css%29-linker.html[/url]
sicq
» FTalker
1969-12-31

some of the codes doesn't work in FF2 right?or am i just wrong in some codes?but in IE7, it works great..can u please have a look..here's my profile's URL.. http://profiles.friendster.com/sicq thanks...
badchitta
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys.. what will i do next after i edite the code..... were i will post it? or generate?... the website down their dint work...... sorry im newbie..
majhef04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

where can i find the codes to customize the how you connected box..?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:46

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy