• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

-I pampy I-
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

ok sige nice codes n nga din
cursedkiddo25
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[quote=ikirily]sir jonathan, whats the problem with this codes..(welcome and goodbye alert box)??? because on my profile it is not functioning,,,,,^_^V,,,... can u check my prof pls... and see whats the cause of this error.... here is my url address.. http://profile.friendster.com/marlo01 plss... help me i cant see my tracker and chat box becoz it needs the welcome box to reveal first.. so my other to be downloaded.. huhuhu[/quote] its working dude ! im using it .. make sure that you copy the code properly .. =) [b]@topic[/b] i think this Sticky topic must be edited by [b]MODS[/b] and yes , its very useful to all of us , mostly for those who are using CSS layouts. :cake:
fleur_0787
» n00b
1969-12-31

The top banner, recent update box, shoutout box and the alert messages codes dont work in my profile, what could possibly be wrong with it? :(
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=fleur_0787]The top banner, recent update box, shoutout box and the alert messages codes dont work in my profile, what could possibly be wrong with it? :([/quote] Are you using IE or FF? The codes work in IE for sure.
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nathano. I am just cnfused. There are many YOUR IMAGE URL HERE. Is this the place where you are going t o put your background URL? Are you going to fill all with the same URL?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=judajammers]Nathano. I am just cnfused. There are many YOUR IMAGE URL HERE. Is this the place where you are going t o put your background URL? Are you going to fill all with the same URL?[/quote] Most of those codes are for putting background images within the boxes on ur profile, not the main background image that is done with ur standard css for ur layout. You only need to put an image if you want to use, if not leave it blank.

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-12-11 09:01:24)

perex
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][/b]aku adalah binatang jalang[align=center][/align]
fhajryscreamoboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey,,,, can you tell me how to make as scrollbar???? i have to tryed it,, but it doesn't work.............
superaljun
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow nice code!!!!its so long hehehehe... hehehe il try your code..
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ perex[/b] use english here in international forum. read the rules b4 do any post. [b]@ fhajry[/b] where did u paste ur code? di u paste it in the css box at the costumized page of friendster?
i16
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi there! =) [b][/b]
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]this code workin in my profile!! =D [/b] thanks dude :thumbsup:
superaljun
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for the code bro... =) :thumbsup:
chi3xo5
» n00b
1969-12-31

pnu pu bha ? m6 gawa ng profile na my banner .. tpos colored ung scroll bars.? waa .. tnx pu =)
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ please use english here in international forum. read the rules! if u want to ask 4 help with ur language, u can ask it in regional forum.
valion
» n00b
1969-12-31

YEY! im reaping knowledge for this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :paranoid: but still sooo nuub!!! :retard:
zelleianne06
» n00b
1969-12-31

I need a code for changing the star rating in the reviews box. Does anyone have the code for that? Thanks in advance. Also, I still have this problem with my connection box. The box is still double. I'm hoping you could help me fix this. [img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o262/zelleianne06/question4.jpg[/img]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=zelleianne06]I need a code for changing the star rating in the reviews box. Does anyone have the code for that? Thanks in advance. Also, I still have this problem with my connection box. The box is still double. I'm hoping you could help me fix this. [url]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o262/zelleianne06/question4.jpg[/url][/quote] That code I believe is js code not css, use the search feature at the top menu for reviews under tricks and tutorial thread.
jhim31
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks [i][/i][b][/b][u][/u]
ison
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing dude i'm working for it right now.. =) =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:45

[ 11 queries - 0.151 second ]
Privacy Policy