• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

hi guyz. can u help me out hir? how can i put image in the control panel? :eh:
♥BLUE♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

wow! :wow: thanks 4 sharing! =)
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xOLracnhOjx]hi guyz. can u help me out hir? how can i put image in the control panel? :eh:[/quote] Go to this link... http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=3987&p=1
pinkielle_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx..thnx..thnx a lot! =):thumbsup:
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

woooww... :) thanks for sharing =) :thumbsup:
ericsn_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey...the code above does not work on my profile.....
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ericsn_143]hey...the code above does not work on my profile.....[/quote] The codes all still work, how did you apply them to ur profile.
muzzika88
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: You Rock!!! Tnx for this!!!
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=kryzzia_08]:thumbsup:[/quote] :arrow: kindly avoid spamming
xaixhin
» n00b
1969-12-31

elow.. panu poh mag pa cnter ng mga box ko sa prof.. bgo lang kz me dto ei,, :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xaixhin]elow.. panu poh mag pa cnter ng mga box ko sa prof.. bgo lang kz me dto ei,, :)[/quote] Please post in english so everyone can help.
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahm.. this code has lots of error.. i tried it a while a go.. there are errors like this border: '1 to 10'px ridge, double,... groove # hexcolor; how you'll fix such errors.. nice one BTW
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ [b]d^_~b [/b] Those are not error..Actually you choose what you want to put, like for example the [b]border[/b] if you choose to put 6px as the size of brder then just put 6px, for the [b]style[/b] choose only how you want it to look. Example if you want inset, then just put inset. For [b]HEXCOLOR[/b], put the color you want to appear. I'm going to use Control panel as an [b]example[/b]: /* CONTROL PANEL: BOX */ .controlpanel { border-width: [b]'1 to 10'px[/b]; border-color: #[b]HEX VALUE[/b]; border-style: [b]'solid, groove, ridge[/b], etc...'; background-color: transparent; background-image: url(YOUR IMAGE URL HERE); background-position: center center; background-repeat: repeat; [b]OBSERVE HOW I APPLIED IT BELOW:[/b] /* CONTROL PANEL: BOX */ .controlpanel { border-width: [b]2px[/b]; border-color: #[b]000000;[/b] border-style:[b] inset[/b]; background-color: transparent; background-image: url(YOUR IMAGE URL HERE); background-position: center center; background-repeat: repeat;

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-09-25 12:44:03)

d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uh.. this what i mean... take a closer look at his codes and u will see.. [quote]/* BIRTHDAY and MESSAGING ALERTS */ .badge { width: 95%; background-color: transparent; background: url(YOUR IMAGE URL HERE) repeat-y right center; [b] border: '1 to 10'px 'solid, outset, ridge, etc...' #HEX VALUE; [/b] }[/quote] ;)
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=d^_~b]uh.. this what i mean... take a closer look at his codes and u will see.. [quote]/* BIRTHDAY and MESSAGING ALERTS */ .badge { width: 95%; background-color: transparent; background: url(YOUR IMAGE URL HERE) repeat-y right center; [b] border: '1 to 10'px 'solid, outset, ridge, etc...' #HEX VALUE; [/b] }[/quote] ;)[/quote] ahem..you didn't get what I was trying to tell you. Okay,I will edit that for you :D It will be like this: /* BIRTHDAY and MESSAGING ALERTS */ .badge { width: 95%; background-color: transparent; background: url(YOUR IMAGE URL HERE) repeat-y right center; border: 2px solid #[b]HEX VALUE[/b]; } [b]REPLACE HEX VALUE[/b] with the [b]color you want[/b] I hope you get it this time.
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ok.. lol.. i thought it should be like this border-color: #hexcolor; border-style: ........; border-size: ; :lol: thnx BTW
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ You're welcome =)
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for helping me in this thread [b]mickyriora[/b], that's good to know!! You answer queries when I'm not online heheheh.... :) :) =) =)
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No probs. [b]nahtanoj18[/b] ...Just paying back for the help you did with hidcodes if you still remember that :D And trying to help when I know the answer :)
Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for this one! I luv this site.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:21

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy