• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

itazi
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

i tried both..still nothing hpn.. and the worse part is... all info in MORE ABT ME duplicate in my media box.. (actually nothing inside my mediabox rite now) grrrhhh

Last edited by itazi (2007-10-19 19:30:42)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[quote=itazi]i tried both..still nothing hpn.. and the worse part is... all info in MORE ABT ME duplicate in my media box.. (actually nothing inside my mediabox rite now) grrrhhh[/quote] What internet browser do you use? Also do you have any videos in ur comments, that can cause conflict too.
itazi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Im using IE 6 at this moment... no video/music comment.. and since my media box screw-up .. i've removed the music codes.. so now my mediabox is empty.. but when i refresh.. all info in more abt me is in the mediabox still ... arrrggghhh here is my profile... (let me know once u view... i'll remove this link a.s.a.p removed... for ur info.. im not using any JS...

Last edited by itazi (2007-10-19 20:17:18)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=itazi]Im using IE 6 at this moment... no video/music comment.. and since my media box screw-up .. i've removed the music codes.. so now my mediabox is empty.. but when i refresh.. all info in more abt me is in the mediabox still ... arrrggghhh[/quote] Check all the boxes on ur main edit profile page for possible worm virus. If you are using IE6 you can try this js linker code. Make sure you are injection ur external css into ur js file. <">If that one does not work try this one. <">
itazi
» n00b
1969-12-31

since im not using any js.. can i just link the css??
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=itazi]since im not using any js.. can i just link the css??[/quote] but you said you already try them both and they do not work?
itazi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=itazi]since im not using any js.. can i just link the css??[/quote] but you said you already try them both and they do not work?[/quote] yup.. nothing work at ths moment let me try inject my css into one js file.. i'll get back to u soon.. btw ..hv u view my profile?? hmm.. both js linker is not working.. btw.. thanks bob.. i've to go now.. later

Last edited by itazi (2007-10-19 20:16:48)

cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! how come the compilation doesn't work whenever i put a js linker in to my profile? are they not compatible? or do i have to do something to make it work with other codes?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtieAyu]hi! how come the compilation doesn't work whenever i put a js linker in to my profile? are they not compatible? or do i have to do something to make it work with other codes?[/quote] it depends on what css codes you are using..hiding codes for example the div ids have changed on some of them..for example. OLD CODE TO HIDE GROUPS <">NEW CODE TO HIDE GROUPS <">

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-10-21 08:46:32)

cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

to be specific, i'm trying to use the wvm codes but whenever i paste it's codes (the js link) my compilation css doesn't work... can't i use both codes?

Last edited by cUtieAyu (2007-10-21 09:27:52)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtieAyu]to be specific, i'm trying to use the wvm codes but whenever i paste it's codes (the js link) my compilation css doesn't work... can't i use both codes?[/quote] I honestly do not know, maybe someone else should help you. I only use the js linker code and inject the css inside.
Barbz
» n00b
1969-12-31

there's stg wrong with my profile. after updating, i can't see the background. blank. only d background. however, when i log out to view my profile, it's ok. why is this so? help.
pamelaregine
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice sharing! tnx! i will use it! :thumbsup: :eh:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice work!!! =)
cl3m
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey!..... why is that the google adds appear on my page... and also my scrollable more abt me and testimonial box doesnt work anymore... help pls.....
deahdada
» n00b
1969-12-31

GooD dAy! I really want to LeaRn how to make a Layout because I want to make my own layout. Tnx and God Bless :wasted: :( :paranoid:
juwon
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=cl3m]hey!..... why is that the google adds appear on my page... and also my scrollable more abt me and testimonial box doesnt work anymore... help pls.....[/quote] You may go to this threads [url]http://theftalk.com/t13870-Fixed.html[/url] [url]http://theftalk.com/t10469-Compilation-Hide-Codes-%28CSS-Codes%29.html[/url]
my_nym
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sir jonathan have you update this CSS codes??
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wooh..tnx for sharin' it!
kirstlie
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! i'm new hear and i find everything so GREAT! wee! anyway, i'm new to CSS and i want to know how i can set each box's transparency... like comments box, about me... etc.. luv u guys!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:37

[ 9 queries - 0.769 second ]
Privacy Policy