• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

ganda_ness_mik@yahoo.com
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Guys Can you pls help me.....sa profile ko po.........
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[quote=mickyriora][quote=bobcbar][quote=mickyriora]You're very welcome. I PM you already =) Hope that would help...[/quote] hi my friend..do you understand why the css codes appear differently in FF like cUtieAyu is saying? I have never used FF so really don't understand what she is saying her codes seem in disarray.[/quote] I honestly have no idea cause I'm only using IE...but she asked for another compilation that [b]MIGHT [/b]work on both so I gave her my compilation that I'm using same with my friends,cousins & sister. They don't have complain though....which makes me share it to her & try if it works well for her. Mind you my compilation I gave is complete css....so she could have an idea compiling all her codes in one. I think sometimes having too much css not compiled would cause your profile to be in disarray. That's what I think :D[/quote] Agree..sometime I think of writing step by step tutorial on how to compile all the css on a singe file not sure if they already have it here, I tried searching but could not find anything.
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] :thumbsup: sAlAmAt d2....[/align]
nynaeve
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'Ve tried this so many times..but it didnt come up at all.help pls! Ive been doing this over and over...negative!
DODZTAH
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice 1! :thumbsup:
pheencesz
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnks 4 sharin' d codes..
me0w22
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks!! :thumbsup:
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this is very usefull! especially for me
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing! =)
nycpnkangel
» n00b
1969-12-31

nyc one.. :D inkyuu for sharing.. :)
cleio
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thankz to code :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
pinaywoman
» n00b
1969-12-31

put all css & js to media box already but its still not working???? why??? i dont understand it..... :crybaby: :(
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=pinaywoman]put all css & js to media box already but its still not working???? why??? i dont understand it..... :crybaby: :([/quote] Read this [url]http://theftalk.com/t12766-Edit-Your-Profiles%21%21.html[/url]
rhownjohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing.... :thumbsup:
bolehditerawang
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing dude
Farewell
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Not WorKing aNyMoEr[/b] [align=center][/align] [url]www.friendster.com/mazzrazael[/url] [quote]:) =) :| =| :( :cry: =( :D =D :lol: :o :O :redface: :eh: :retard: :wasted: :smoke: :ninja: :drool: :crybaby: :puke: :midfinger:[/quote]
GUI
» Banned
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing
johnstep02
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice nice nice :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .....thanks for sharing us...sir
acel_lanzs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

all codes not workin now???
enadnyl
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmnn maybe bcoz of friendster extnsions.. :question:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:20

[ 9 queries - 0.082 second ]
Privacy Policy