• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

nahtanoj18
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[quote=sickofyou]thanks, but how will i cange the size of the banner in the code? coz i want a size of 800 X 300? i already made a banner with that size.[/quote] Can't you see that you can adjust the height in there, just look for that in the codes, the width, margin, padding, try experimenting and you will have your result... :) :) =) =)

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-08-30 04:18:05)

crainster09
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

the important text in ur css u change it or not like the HEX#?
kaloy420
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx bro
azmodeuz
» n00b
1969-12-31

I Tried the codes but some don't work. Just like the scrollbar, none of the colors i edited shows. help pls
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][quote=elaiza]Im a newbie on this stuffs but I dont know how to read those codes?!? I mean I dont know the meanig of hover, stuffs like that?!? Where do begginers like me can start learning?!? Sorry for being noob but i really want to learn! Tnx in advance for those who wanna help...[/quote] Please read my post in this link below, just follow what I have said to her.... :) :) =) =) :arrow: http://theftalk.com/p173388-2007-08-15-19%3A07%3A03.html#p173388[/quote] tnx for the reply.. UUuum, I just have another querie. I noticed that there were few codes to be used where the URL should be inserted.. Like for example the <">. I also saw codes like <">& <">.. So my question is what's the difference of these codes? How will I know which code should be used on what? Where should these codes be placed?? Sorry for my noobness.. Tnx in advance..
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=crainster09]the important text in ur css u change it or not like the HEX#?[/quote] I can't understand what are you trying to say, can you clear it up..?? :| :| =| =| [quote=azmodeuz]I Tried the codes but some don't work. Just like the scrollbar, none of the colors i edited shows. help pls[/quote] I think you did not follow the instructions as what I have said in my first post, please read it again and be keen on things that you are reading so that you can understand it well... :) :) =) =) [quote=elaiza]tnx for the reply.. UUuum, I just have another querie. I noticed that there were few codes to be used where the URL should be inserted.. Like for example the <">. I also saw codes like <">& <">.. So my question is what's the difference of these codes? How will I know which code should be used on what? Where should these codes be placed?? Sorry for my noobness.. Tnx in advance..[/quote] We only have CSS codes here so I will only talk about codes regarding CSS... In using CSS codes just read my first post, look for the link that I said where you need to go to make a CSS extension codes.... :) :) =) =)

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-08-31 00:49:18)

c A g A L L i
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey!..i dont know hot to edit your codes!.. how many images do i have to put in it?..what if i dont want a background image and i only want colors or animated graphics?...teach me the steps pls!.... :o :O

Last edited by c A g A L L i (2007-08-31 09:29:50)

nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=c A g A L L i]hey!..i dont know how to edit your codes!.. how many images do i have to put in it?..what if i dont want a background image and i only want colors or animated graphics?...teach me the steps pls!.... :o :O[/quote] You may use only one image for all of your background, just see my profile,or you may use two, three, or more images that you like for your background.... It's up to you if you want to use a background image or you will use only colors for your background, so for background using images use the code below... [quote][b]background: url(YOUR IMAGE URL HERE); background-color: transparent;[/b][/quote] And if you will just use colors for the background, utilize this one and erase the code for the background with image... [quote][b]background-color: #HEX VALUE;[/b][/quote] Just replace with the appropriate HEX value of a particular color that you like.... :) :) =) =)

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-08-31 11:25:34)

:stacie:
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice.. guess it would take me a [b]day[/b] to edit this one :O ... hehehe :D *just a niewbie* =)

Last edited by :stacie: (2007-09-02 00:15:54)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: Nice codes...a lot of help finding all the css codes...I do have a question about this one, I can not get it to work, I found another version but was wondering if its working on ur page? <">
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]:thumbsup: Nice codes...a lot of help finding all the css codes...I do have a question about this one, I can not get it to work, I found another version but was wondering if its working on ur page? <">[/quote] Yup this code works on my profile but it was covered by the scrolling status bar.... :) :) =) =)

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-09-02 07:11:31)

pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. nice.! yo deserve a repu
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thx 4 d sharing buddy! ..
xxyzettexx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]YO. how can i remove / hide my friends. comments. groups. blah blah. & how to make my shoutbox invi :D [/b] [i] thanks fer sharing. da codes were rilii useful :> [/i]
~Gothic Nedd~
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tutorials.. :D :D =D =D
flavonoid
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice codes..but this is not 100% complete..
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

just a querry i used this code for my main nav <">yet i cant make the border visible in my profile how come that i put border on it yet it doesnt work?
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xxyzettexx][b]YO. how can i remove / hide my friends. comments. groups. blah blah. & how to make my shoutbox invi :D [/b] [i] thanks fer sharing. da codes were rilii useful :> [/i][/quote] To have those codes just look for it in the link below.... :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t1944-Codes-Hiding-Scrapbook%2C-Friends%2C-Groups%2C-etc....html Are you asking about shoutbox or shoutout box..?? =| =| [quote=mama0114]just a querry i used this code for my main nav <">yet i cant make the border visible in my profile how come that i put border on it yet it doesnt work?[/quote] Please delete all single quotation([b]'[/b]) marks on your code and try it again.... :) :) =) =)

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-09-05 07:47:09)

jAce_ko
» n00b
1969-12-31

:o ahhhhhhhhhhhh...kkk
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

=) nahtanoj how nice of you it works now... thanks a lot!!! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:29

[ 10 queries - 0.450 second ]
Privacy Policy