• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

chadrocafort@yahoo.com
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

how come when i edited the global fonts the one with body td div p etc. the same goes with the master headers? i want a different fontstyle for my headers..
0phranxis0
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

wow! :o anotha compilation! i love compilations. <">i didn't even know that there was a css code for this baby. :thumbsup: √√√
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wow, thanks for sharing this dude. :D
eddie1315
» Banned
1969-12-31

peke binigay mo code ang yabang mo pa ---- ka babawalan mo ko mgtagalog dito, ------- mo, ---- ka ng ina mo.

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-08-02 06:57:10)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:o ??????????????????? what's wrong with you?? if you are joining this forum.. it is clear that you must follow the rules..!!! what a dirty mouth u have.. :wasted: [i]nasusuka ako dude[/i] :puke:

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-08-02 06:57:29)

inngrade
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello there eddie.. i think u didn't understand with some part PLS TALK IN ENGLISH.. i'm not from ur place.. but still i can understand some of tagalog words.. the only thing i can say here.. mind ur language! :midfinger:

Last edited by inngrade (2007-08-01 16:49:19)

bluemango
» n00b
1969-12-31

i tried the scrollable testimonials on my page.. its working fine.. BUT everytime i receive a big graphic testi, the rest of my testimonials are not scrollable anymore and my page becomes wider... these are my codes.. and i made my profile public so you guys can test pasting large image... these are the codes i've put... } /* TESTIMONIALS CONTENT SCROLLINGBOX */ .testimonials div div .dtd { width: 100%; } .testimonials div div .dtd ul { padding: 2px 2px 2px 2px; overflow: auto; border: 3px; border-style: solid; border-color: #cc0000; width: 400px; height: 100px; } /* PUBLICCOMMENTS CONTENT SCROLLINGBOX */ .publiccomments div div .dtd { width: 100%; } .publiccomments div div .dtd ul { padding: 2px 2px 2px 2px; overflow: auto; border: 3px; border-style: solid; border-color: #cc0000; width: 400px; height: 100px; } help me please?? :(
kyutemarial_25
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]thanx for sharing!!! :) [/b]
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=chadrocafort@yahoo.com]how come when i edited the global fonts the one with body td div p etc. the same goes with the master headers? i want a different fontstyle for my headers..[/quote] Did you read my first paragraph about the codes, it's a [b]complete compilation[/b] so everything you want is just there, just look for each [b]titles[/b] to know the [b]function of each codes[/b] under those titles.... :) :) =) =) :idea: [b]Attention!![/b] To all [b]newbies[/b] and to those who want to edit and customize your profiles using the codes that I gave in my first post, it's better to use it all! I mean make it as the whole format for your customization purposes so that there will be no conflict CSS codes that may arise when using just one or two or three of the codes that I gave... Take out all of your old CSS codes then make the codes that I gave as your new format.... :) :) =) =)

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-08-02 00:06:29)

dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Wow,good job bro[/b] =) [b]Thankz 4 sharing it[/b] :D [b]It reli healpz to all new member[/b] :thumbsup:
Kira
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one :thumbsup:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

whoa... its sooooo long........ =( :O
hoa_myx
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code
Marrah_janine
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx kuya jonathan... :D
ezaitot
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby: tulong poh :mad: i used the tweak to center all the contents of the boxes.. the prob is the testi/public comments look so messy.. ive tried the text-align thing but it still didnt work.. the photos we aligned to the left and the text was moved to the left a bit but they're still centered.. help po :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ezaitot]:crybaby: tulong poh :mad: i used the tweak to center all the contents of the boxes.. the prob is the testi/public comments look so messy.. ive tried the text-align thing but it still didnt work.. the photos we aligned to the left and the text was moved to the left a bit but they're still centered.. help po :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] Read my post at [b]#30[/b] in this topic to know why you have that prob, just do what I have said.... For reference in looking for the post number, you will see that this post is at [b]#37[/b].... =) =) =)

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-08-05 02:42:30)

echo05
» n00b
1969-12-31

whats wrong w/ friendster! its like they're blocking this code: <">what to do? pls help me... tnx
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=echo05]whats wrong w/ friendster! its like they're blocking this code: <">what to do? pls help me... tnx[/quote] Please try to see the topic on this site: :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t1879-save-extension-file-host-site....html The one you gave above is not anymore used because of the update of Friendster.... :| :|

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-08-02 10:27:24)

echo05
» n00b
1969-12-31

what?! really tnx... thank u thank u And thank you!!!
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow.wow.wow. thanks for this. it helps alot! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:31

[ 9 queries - 0.072 second ]
Privacy Policy