• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

nahtanoj18
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I am using in my profile... Good luck to everyone who may want to use it.... :) :) =) =) <">The only thing you need to do here is edit the contents of these codes and there you may have it complete! Copy all of these codes and paste it in a notepad for easy editing... After that proceed here to know how to use a hosting site for these codes.... :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t2376-Linker.html For those who have JavaScript(.js) Main Boxes and Side Bar Boxes, you may want to look for the codes below to edit those things.... :) :) =) =) <">That's all I can share to all forum members here, have a nice day!! =) =) =)

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-09-19 04:42:13)

hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Thanks For Sharing.. :thumbsup:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

thanks for sharing dude.. =) :thumbsup:
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's so long [b]tnx for sharing![/b] :D

Last edited by applerain (2009-05-19 05:11:33)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@jonathan.. nice codes here.. good for all & especially newbies.. ps: you might wana use the [code..] tag instead of [quote..]tags

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-07-31 12:51:44)

loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wew. nice sir Nahtano..but it's very long
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ huh?! Its a compilation .. so its natural to be long.. anyway.. your not pasting the whole code right?
nurfara
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey tnx...i was finding this codes to customized the meetrail box. =)
inngrade
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice nice!!.. in that case!! i don't need to read the all the topic to search what i want.. jonathan!!.. is all the code compatible with all browser?? ever u try yet? omost 7 o'clock :clock: !!.. time to sleep!! :retard: :wasted: :drool: :smoke: :wallbash: :thumbsdown:

Last edited by inngrade (2007-07-31 18:41:36)

frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

very long code....hehehe but anyways thanks man for sharing this!!! :eh: : :eh:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Topic sticked[/b] For me this is useful for newbies. Great job dude. As for other moderators, if you want, check his code if there's something wrong or missing
kyoshiro09
» n00b
1969-12-31

who knows how to made html... plz help me :)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i am. lol. i think you are lost huh? the title says CSS Codes and you are talking about html. hehehe.. anyway, PM me if you want to learn more about html
rexis28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Huwaw!!![/b] Thnx For Sharing This One Man..... :eh: :thumbsup: :eh: :thumbsup: :eh: :thumbsup:
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sticked again! :lol: Yeah this is useful to us :thumbsup:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nice one! :thumbsup: It's good for the newbies to make their own customized profile. Thanks for sharing! :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what you mean sticked again? we choose topics which are very useful for beginners. coz beginners may tend to read the first page of a forum. advance users will have to strive or work hard of course, that's part of the learning process
pipswake_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice.. thaks for sharing.. it'll be very useful for me.. thanks.. :)
airish
» n00b
1969-12-31

kuya what's meetrailbox?? im just a newbie here!! :)
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=airish]kuya what's meetrailbox?? im just a newbie here!! :)[/quote] That's the box with the "[b]How You're Connected:[/b]".... @[b]eddie1315 [/b], don't post languages other than [b]English[/b], this is an international forum so one of the rules is to use the world wide language which is [b]English[/b].... :/ :/ =| =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:48

[ 10 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy