• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

frhyd_78
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I am using in my profile... Good luck to everyone who may want to use it.... smile smile nod nod BAGO LANG PO ME DI KO PO ALAM KUNG ANU ANG MGA PAPALITAN DITO SA CODE NA ITO :(
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

thanxsz for the codes :thumbsup: :)
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@[b]frhyd_78[/b] can you edit your post please, use the English language in an international forum... For newbies like you I think you must first try this CSS codes generator, here's the link below... :arrow: http://www.editfriendster.com/ :) :) =) =)
kaystee
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing! =)
ryoka_zero1
» n00b
1969-12-31

What is the difference between Css and JS?? Can someone answer my question coz i'm just a newbie :crybaby: TNX...
gLadixia
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing...! too long to edit but its great.. :) - anyways.. can u help me to edit this one..?? <">i dunno how.. -sorry i'm a newbie- i want 3px.. ridge.. #EE0000 how.. pLs..? i'm begging u. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [b]gLadz[/b]

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-08-21 05:26:30)

~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx 4 the codes!!!
rOcksTaRpRinCesS
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx.but can i apply it to my defult (cursor)
guLaman
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb134/FriendsterTalk-Chii/guLaman.gif[/img] nice... thanks 4 sharing :D
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ryoka_zero1]What is the difference between Css and JS?? Can someone answer my question coz i'm just a newbie :crybaby: TNX...[/quote] [b]Cascading Style Sheet(CSS) Codes[/b] are codes that you use to put style on your web page, [b]JavaScript(JS) Codes[/b] are codes that are use to program a function of a particular portion of each items that you can see in a web page.... =) =) [quote=gLadixia]anyways.. can u help me to edit this one..?? <">i dunno how.. -sorry i'm a newbie- i want 3px.. ridge.. #EE0000 how.. pLs..? i'm begging u. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [b]gLadz[/b][/quote] Here's the code for your request... :D :D <">[quote=rOcksTaRpRinCesS]thnx.but can i apply it to my defult (cursor)[/quote] Yes, you can apply your default cursor that you have.... =) =)

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-08-19 07:18:51)

'-mUmU doLL-'
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#990099] aweeeeee... i tried to make my layout earlier, but [b]i cant make a beautiful one!![/b] hahahah!! i guess i have to stick around here,(more time.. =) ) i'll try to make these codes useful.. :D tnx fer sharin' :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [/color][/align]
alan467
» n00b
1969-12-31

ThnX,..i Rliy LEarnEd A lOt,..hehe
ric25
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nahtanoj18]Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I am using in my profile... Good luck to everyone who may want to use it.... :) :) =) =) <">The only thing you need to do here is edit the contents of these codes and there you may have it complete! Copy all of these codes and paste it in a notepad for easy editing... After that proceed here to know how to use a hosting site for these codes.... :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t1879-save-extension-file-host-site....html tnx 4 sharing :D hmm..can u see my profile??? 'coz my friends, groups, ands fans are at the bottom...they should be in the right side... and one thing more, my media box.....it is too large..hope u can help me:: [url]http://www.friendster.com/kiaq[/url] T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U!!!!!! :d[/quote]
|Renzei|
» n00b
1969-12-31

Woow thanks for sharing these really works!!!
gLadixia
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">tnx for helping kuya nahtan! ur s great! =) =) [b]gLadz[/b]
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kia_bunso28]tnx 4 sharing :D hmm..can u see my profile??? 'coz my friends, groups, ands fans are at the bottom...they should be in the right side... and one thing more, my media box.....it is too large..hope u can help me:: [url]http://www.friendster.com/kiaq[/url] T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U!!!!!! :d[/quote] Your profile is set to be Private, I can't have a full view of your profile... only friends of yours will see the whole of your profile if they view it.... :| :| =| =|
she-men
» n00b
1969-12-31

codes for hiding google ads, blogs, etc. are not working? is it part of their update? thanks.. :crybaby:
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=she-men]codes for hiding google ads, blogs, etc. are not working? is it part of their update? thanks.. :crybaby:[/quote] Please Refer to this Link: http://theftalk.com/t8821-codes.html
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=NOSIOJ][quote=she-men]codes for hiding google ads, blogs, etc. are not working? is it part of their update? thanks.. :crybaby:[/quote] Please Refer to this Link: http://theftalk.com/t8821-codes.html[/quote] I think he/she has just a prob on how he/she use the code, it's not that he/she doesn't have the right code.... =) =) [quote=she-men]codes for hiding google ads, blogs, etc. are not working? is it part of their update? thanks.. :crybaby:[/quote] Try to see my first post and read it carefully, please strictly follow the instructions so that you will have the result that you are expecting.... =) =)

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-08-22 00:26:52)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:20

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy