• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

nahtanoj18
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[quote=kyosuke1981]bro nathanoj18... need help..i need a horizontal scroll bar below my profile coz my profile was to wide to view and i need to remove those codes that make my photos blurry(viewed best on IE6).... mind if you post me the codes or the details of the codes?thanks....by the way your css was great and i already inserted the js codes that i want... preview; http://profiles.friendster.com/kyosukeforreal[/quote] Please adjust the width of all your boxes, for sidebars make it 300px and for mainbars make it 550px to 600px.... :) :) =) =) [quote=zelleianne06]I was just wondering what part of the code I can use to change the font colors of the following links: Classified, Jobs and Invite?[/quote] Look for the Main Navigation and you will see the code for that... '[b].seconadary_links[/b]' =) =)

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-11-22 03:25:53)

electric sheep
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

sorry if this is kind of off topic but does a hiding the comments code for friendster profile still exists? =(
kyosuke1981
» n00b
1969-12-31

well tnx bro...but maybe next time i do some editing on it...i'm a bit of a research now....hehehe....
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=electric sheep]sorry if this is kind of off topic but does a hiding the comments code for friendster profile still exists? =([/quote] Check this link [url]http://theftalk.com/t10469-Compilation-Hide-Codes-%28CSS-Codes%29.html[/url]
ikirily
» n00b
1969-12-31

sir jonathan.. can u make css code for chatbox and place at the right side of the profile..??? beco'z im so tired of searching a code for .js... my js codes on my profile didnt work... i donno wat happen...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ikirily]sir jonathan.. can u make css code for chatbox and place at the right side of the profile..??? beco'z im so tired of searching a code for .js... my js codes on my profile didnt work... i donno wat happen...[/quote] There is no css for the chatbox to add to ur profile on the right side that is done only with js codes. Read the tutorial at this link, take your time with the js codes to learn. [url]http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-codes-file-newbies.html[/url]
xia_123
» n00b
1969-12-31

:( :| :) hOw 2 make ur proffile hir??
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=xia_123]:( :| :) hOw 2 make ur proffile hir??[/quote] [url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url]
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this code is very usefull for newbie like me specially to those people who want to make thier own layouts. :thumbsup:
yossi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey all...... can u teach me ,,,where i can found 4 image hover... :D :cry:
zelleianne06
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello mr. jonathan. thanks for helping about the links color. my problem now is this: i can't remove the part of my connection box below: [img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o262/zelleianne06/question4.jpg[/img] it looks ugly because it appears as if my connection box has an underlying box beneath. i hope you could help me. thanks.

Last edited by zelleianne06 (2007-11-26 19:49:14)

elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Some of the codes were missing the close bracket try this one. <">[/quote] I tried these but still many of the codes are not working in my profile like: :arrow: Banner :arrow: One Column Friend List :arrow: Hide Cdes :arrow: Alert Boxes :arrow: Main Photo Hover Change :arrow: Custom Status Bar Message Here is my test account pls view it: http://profiles.friendster.com/49551570

Last edited by elaiza (2007-11-26 20:01:26)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=elaiza][quote=bobcbar]Some of the codes were missing the close bracket try this one. <">[/quote] I tried these but still many of the codes are not working in my profile like: :arrow: Banner :arrow: One Column Friend List :arrow: Hide Cdes :arrow: Alert Boxes :arrow: Main Photo Hover Change :arrow: Custom Status Bar Message Here is my test account pls view it: http://profiles.friendster.com/49551570[/quote] Are you using IE or FF?
ezaitot
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=yossi]hey all...... can u teach me ,,,where i can found 4 image hover... :D :cry:[/quote] [b]this is where i get mine..scroll down and look for Image Hover Effects.. just remove the <style type="text/css"> thingy so it'd work on yer css chuva[/b] [url]http://www.123mycodes.com/hover-effect-codes.php[/url]
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Are you using IE or FF?[/quote] Im using IE!
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ is this code updated?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=elaiza][quote=bobcbar]Are you using IE or FF?[/quote] Im using IE![/quote] I will edit the file again using the same codes I have, I use IE also so they should work. Will pm you when I get them finished.
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zelleianne06]hello mr. jonathan. thanks for helping about the links color. my problem now is this: i can't remove the part of my connection box below: [url]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o262/zelleianne06/question4.jpg[/url] it looks ugly because it appears as if my connection box has an underlying box beneath. i hope you could help me. thanks.[/quote] I can't view your profile so I can't help you with your prob.... :| :|
imqtnoshitt
» n00b
1969-12-31

kewL :thumbsup: =) :D
ﻱόρнįżт&#30
» n00b
1969-12-31

kewL :thumbsup: =) ;]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:43

[ 10 queries - 0.566 second ]
Privacy Policy