• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

bembi
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

hmmmm.. am thinking to make my own CSS overlay so i think this topic can help me alot thanks for sharing mind you,, if ever.. can i ask for ur assist? am new in making layout juz wanna try if my creativity works :redface:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[quote=bembi]hmmmm.. am thinking to make my own CSS overlay so i think this topic can help me alot thanks for sharing mind you,, if ever.. can i ask for ur assist? am new in making layout juz wanna try if my creativity works :redface:[/quote] Goodluck :thumbsup: You can always ask help in here but dont forget to where you post your querries =) :thumbsup:
ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

very useful!! thanks2! for sharing!!! :D :D
heartless_crissea
» n00b
1969-12-31

okay then.. this is the only thing i can turn on to... i need to tweak my profile... it's too simple.... anyways.. i can edit some stuff, right? I mean... if I don't want all of them , I can just erase the part.... right? Right? my backgrounds that i made were rotting in my documents.. T.T
heartless_crissea
» n00b
1969-12-31

gahh... no.. nevermind.... i can't do this... it's too looooonnnnggg..... and the codes i really need are not even 1/4 of this... i give up.. i'm such a noob DX
mhaetotko
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i ask you guys how to center the page? err, i mean the photo's, about me section and who i'd like to meet. need to know. pls pls. :eh:
Etheral
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]RULE # 4[/b] [b]No spamming and flamming in any form.[/b] [i]That includes double posting.[/i] =| [quote]gahh... no.. nevermind.... i can't do this... it's too looooonnnnggg..... and the codes i really need are not even 1/4 of this... i give up.. i'm such a noob DX[/quote] crissea, please [b]no double posting[/b]! =| [quote]can i ask you guys how to center the page? err, i mean the photo's, about me section and who i'd like to meet. need to know. pls pls.[/quote] You should study more on [b]CSS[/b]. If you are just using the [b]Friendster CSS Box[/b], you may use this: [quote]:arrow: <center>YOU TEXT HERE</center>[/quote] But if you are [b]tweaking[/b] your profile using this [b]CSS Compilation[/b] and some [b]JS Codes[/b], you use this: [quote]:arrow: /* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MASTER HEADERS */ .commonbox h1, .commonbox h2 { text-align: center !important; }[/quote] It also [b]centers[/b] the[b] headers text[/b].

Last edited by Etheral (2008-02-10 07:46:12)

sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

kua thnx for the codes ah ur the best hehehe ^_^
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thx........ kagebunshin no jutsu! :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]do u stil have any other code for the scrollbox for the control panel? i was using this code: <">but it doesnt show now on profile, after i edited it evn in ripway..i refreshed it a few times..my other scrollbox worked except the control panel box..[/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Here's a list of scrollbars, just change the div id...maybe it will [url]http://theftalk.com/t1935-Scrollable-Like%2C-More-About-Testimonials-Box%2C-etc....html[/url]
marper02
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this code still working? I edited this one but only ripway appears on my profile, dont know f wat's wrong :wallbash: can somebody help me plsss... tnx 4 d code anyway:(
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ripway is down, be patient hopefully will be back soon.
joez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnX.. for this complete css... but i havn a problem for applying the css code... they updated it again!!1 :disgust: so all of codes that wrking b4 are a useless now???? can you help me to start it again? :crybaby:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

These codes are fine and will work when we get a new linker code that will update our profiles.
jhayr87
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]wow.. those codes arent even working anymore... ive jst use it and it jst work for like a couple of hrs and its gone..sigh.. can someone help me make it work again? or maybe it bcoz rip is down? :thumbsdown: [/b]

Last edited by jhayr87 (2008-02-13 14:51:56)

michkel
» n00b
1969-12-31

I already use your code, i edit it... but it's not working...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Maybe starting with the basic will help....[url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url]
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eyescreamxxxkid]:crybaby: :o :rolleyes: :arrow: :arrow: :idea: :paranoid: [b][/b]love[url][/url]eyescream_xxx_kid@yahoo.com[quote][/quote] <">[url][/url] :penguin:[/quote] waahh...spammer!!! reported...
deaththreat
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks a lot this will help me.... thanks again
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:01

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy