• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[quote=poshbabygirl]can tou teach me how to pit on my page? coz it doesn't appear.. maybe i need to download something, or what so ever..[/quote] Read this tutorial....[url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url]
jam18
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[quote]cant get it[/quote]
akosichai03
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center] can i ask what codes are used to import my css file? tnx a lot... [img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll70/akosichai03/tryko-2.gif[/img] [/align]
kryng03
» n00b
1969-12-31

what are the things i have to personalized or CHANGE?? i just changed those {url of your photo}..
chEz26
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey.... nice..........
chEz26
» n00b
1969-12-31

thats so gud... i lyk it even it is not... joke... hahaha:cool::mad::disgust:[align=center][/align]:crybaby:
princessthara27
» n00b
1969-12-31

please help me how to do a cross over layout asap.. pls,pls,pls.. tnx in advanceÜ :D:D:D ♀ princessthara ♀

Last edited by princessthara27 (2008-07-05 07:39:26)

Da BucKz Sk8er
» Banned
1969-12-31

please, help me here..... Actually, I tried those CSS code at cubancouncil..... but why when i tried it at my profle it [b]didn't work[/b]?!?!?!?!? :(:cry::crybaby:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Da BucKz Sk8er]please, help me here..... Actually, I tried those CSS code at cubancouncil..... but why when i tried it at my profle it didn't work?!?!?!?!?[/quote] Try not to double post Anyways what did you do with the codes? where did you apply it? First and forenost you should know how to compile css codes Go here :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-101-%284-d%27-newbies%29.html
ilustra_comp
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank's for share nice job :D
zaxor16
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u convert css files to js? im a newbie on editing, im not aware of many codes... [img]http://h1.ripway.com/zaxor16/ownskin.gif[/img] www.friendster.com/zaxor16
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!!! :D
kiervin_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this codes,..
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=zaxor16]can u convert css files to js? im a newbie on editing, im not aware of many codes...[/quote] i guess no..coz once you have a css,all you need is to add some js on it..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kryng03]what are the things i have to personalized or CHANGE?? i just changed those {url of your photo}..[/quote] Hi kryng! It will be up to you. Personalized means that you will design or "ornament" your profile according to your taste. How to do that? We'll, the css code compilation has been provided. All you have to do is to "experiment" on that by changing the values of the colors, fonts, borders, etc.. Hope that helps!=)=) God bless and kind regards, Kuya Jie
WaStewAter
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing my friend.
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.nc nc:thumbsup:
kAwaii vAnez
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmMMMm... let me try this,..=] [newbie hir..]

Last edited by kAwaii vAnez (2008-07-13 07:32:03)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=kAwaii vAnez]hmMMMm..[/quote] uhm,. no typing in StiCkY cApS pls,. anyways,. this compilation is really long,. i dun use this one,. well sumtimes only,. cuz its makin me loco,. hahahah :D dizzy,. hehehe

Last edited by jheneko (2008-07-13 08:02:35)

glennard
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url][/url]<">
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:55

[ 9 queries - 0.175 second ]
Privacy Policy