• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Thomas_bucexs
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

asasasas:crybaby:
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[quote=Thomas_bucexs]asasasas:crybaby:[/quote] spam.... please read da [b]Rules[/b] before posting...
mania_quiz666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]tnx for this...!! it helps!![/b]
saiyame
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mind if i ask do anyone knows a sight that i can use to convert codes to css???? tenchuu...^^ [img]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q11/emolitic/shana_gif16-2.gif[/img]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=saiyame]mind if i ask do anyone knows a sight that i can use to convert codes to css????[/quote] you mean converting js to css?? here..:thumbsdown: [url]http://theftalk.com/t30269-Converting-Compile-JS-to-Css.html[/url]
Chiexy
» n00b
1969-12-31

ellow poh new mem me d2 panu poh mglagy ng mga astig n profile
Chiexy
» n00b
1969-12-31

pagawa nman poh ng mga astig nah lay out
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Chiexy][quote]pagawa nman poh ng mga astig nah lay out[/quote] ellow poh new mem me d2 panu poh mglagy ng mga astig n profile[/quote] no double posting here..if you want to request a layout.. post it here..:thumbsdown: [url]http://theftalk.com/t24866-CSS-Layout-Request%3F.html[/url]
annienamaxoe
» n00b
1969-12-31

o0popop:O:o=D=([u][/u]:)=|;):P:disgust::evil::retard::ninja:
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=annienamaxoe]o0popop:O:o=D=(:)=|;):P:disgust::evil::retard::ninja:[/quote] spam..read da Rules before posting...
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: hi!! TNX for the code!!
louie_riveran
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hellow... im just a newbie, may i ask something??? i want to make my own lay... but there's a little bit problem... how can i inlarge or resize the NAVIGATOIN Box or Table?? [align=center]in this code[/align] /* NAVIGATION BOX */ #navigation { height: 50px !important; position: relative !important; margin: 0 !important; padding: '100 to 170'px 0 '5 to 20'px 0 !important; /*this part depends on how big your banner will look like*/ border: '1 to 10'px 'solid, outset, ridge, etc...' #HEX VALUE !important; font-family: 'Verdana, Arial, Comic Sans MS, etc...' !important; line-height: 1.0em !important; background: transparent !important; background: url(YOUR IMAGE URL HERE) !important; background-position: center center !important; background-repeat: no-repeat !important; } Please..?? can you help me??:cry: or should i say somebody help me... =(
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=louie_riveran]Hellow... im just a newbie, may i ask something??? i want to make my own lay... but there's a little bit problem... how can i inlarge or resize the NAVIGATOIN Box or Table?? in this code [quote]/* NAVIGATION BOX */ #navigation { height: [b]50px[/b] !important; position: relative !important; margin: 0 !important; padding: '[b]100 to 170'px 0 '5 to 20'px 0[/b] !important; /*this part depends on how big your banner will look like*/ border: '[b]1 to 10'px[/b] 'solid, outset, ridge, etc...' #HEX VALUE !important; font-family: 'Verdana, Arial, Comic Sans MS, etc...' !important; line-height: 1.0em !important; background: transparent !important; background: url(YOUR IMAGE URL HERE) !important; background-position: center center !important; background-repeat: no-repeat !important; }[/quote] Please..?? can you help me??:cry: or should i say somebody help me... =([/quote] see the bolded parts??just edit its attributes..
arhierekti
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[spoiler]CSS NA dacH jdi bLum tuh:question::question::question:[/spoiler]
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=arhierekti]CSS NA dacH jdi bLum tuh:question::question::question:[/quote] what r u talking about??.... read da rules before posting... use [b]English Language[/b]...
acel_lanzs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

once im done with this what am i supposed to do next??where to find linker for css?? of if injected my css in js whats the linker for the js then??? pls i nees a big help through this =(
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=acel_lanzs]once im done with this what am i supposed to do next??where to find linker for css?? of if injected my css in js whats the linker for the js then??? pls i nees a big help through this[/quote] I think you got the answer when I replied to ur pm =)
eloyhir
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one brod. :penguin:
snoopware
» n00b
1969-12-31

very good sharing:/
taronja
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaaaaa d ko mgwa
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:02

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy