• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[quote=jagn1908]how to hide the more about me box[/quote] Go to this topic...[url]http://theftalk.com/t10469-Compilation-Hide-Codes-%28CSS-Codes%29.html[/url]
DAVe_RocKZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

GUYS..HELP!how can u verify ur FS?:o:o[img][/img]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=DAVe_RocKZ]GUYS..HELP!how can u verify ur FS?[/quote] Friendster sends you a email at the account you signed up with, in order to verify you must reply to that email.
pingu_gely
» n00b
1969-12-31

aaaaa so confusingg!!! :cry::cry: r we still can use the friendster tweaKers? :crybaby: never make a navigational CCS layout before.. only edit from people who made the first CCS code.. is it still allowed to use layout like that.?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=pingu_gely]is it still allowed to use layout like that.?[/quote] You can make ur own and learn to use the codes here. Read this basics tutorial...[url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url]
KiSsEs655
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]...and then what happens after I upload it to a hosting site??? ...should I still use a css linker? ..what's a css linker anyway?[/b]

Last edited by KiSsEs655 (2008-10-05 05:29:14)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=KiSsEs655]...and then what happens after I upload it to a hosting site??? ...should I still use a css linker? ..what's a css linker anyway?[/quote] go to underground section for the css linker..
j3nny2
» n00b
1969-12-31

i follow your trick but its not w0rking...... why is that so? please help me? is this still works?
aridee
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx dude... i badly need it^^
yobbo
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you! :):D:lol:
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharin bro ^^
coline_cute09
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]how did you do you "KENSHIN" (signature right?) plz. tell me plzz because i am newbie here......[/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Friend please read the rules and quit spamming you have posted the same comment in 31 topics :o Also sticky caps are not allowed. [quote]Welcome to FriendsterTalk. The goal of this site is to be a fun place where Friendster users could hang out and discuss about anything. We support your freedom of speech, however we have a list of rules to go over. Read them carefully and follow them wisely. Warning and/or punishment will be issued to any offender. 1. Use your common sense. 2. Don't use language other than English (except in Regional Boards). 3. [b]Avoid using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting[/b]. 4. No spamming and flamming in any form. 5. No nudity and offensive content in any post including signatures and avatars. 6. No other forum/site promotion posts. 7. The usage of multiple accounts is not permitted. 8. [b]Multiple threads and posts with no purpose or clear direction are not allowed and will be considered as spam[/b].[/quote]
caichie
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: thankies!! =)
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for the code bro
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

u compile [b]ALL[/b] css codes into one? :o isn't it too long?
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well... nice..^^ thx 4 sharing this.. :)
dekabear
» n00b
1969-12-31

where's workin linker?? at underground section??
della kit
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is so cool. :) ill use it
jddrulez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:yah.... tHNxx for shaRing..... [spoiler]hOpe u share more.....[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:17

[ 9 queries - 0.120 second ]
Privacy Policy