• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

xxEUNICExx
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

the welcome && the goodbye alert boxes won't work w/ my profy..can someone help me?:(:(:(
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

wait is the first css codes compatible to all browser!?
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool , can u tell me what is the best hosting site for the codes ?
ohmygodthatKEL,shameless
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=brokeneon]cool , can u tell me what is the best hosting site for the codes ?[/quote] I suggest RIPWAY. [quote=nelson14]can you teach me?[/quote] Proceed to the HELP section if things aren't clear.
zenlaws02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

awesome codes!! :) :thumbsup: i'm gonna use it! bwahahaha! =D

Last edited by zenlaws02 (2008-05-29 23:43:16)

brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ohmygodthatKEL,shameless]I suggest RIPWAY.[/quote] umm thanks .. it works .. ^_^

Last edited by brokeneon (2008-05-30 13:26:33)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

tnx fer sharing huh.. it is really helpful pramiz..
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

that was a lot of help =) thanks for sharing...:thumbsup: +repu for you!

Last edited by uNlOvedgUrltAn (2008-06-02 11:05:14)

paulynjin
» n00b
1969-12-31

vmv

Last edited by paulynjin (2011-03-23 08:43:22)

pempem12346
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool but i dont know how to make..:P
sheiyah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks a lot for sharing. :)
sweetnicole74
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh...very helpful....tnx f0r p0sting.=):thumbsup:
legend_killer
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tutorial for newbie like me hehe! tnx!
partjher
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello nahtanoj18 i've tried the codes you post... my queastion is do i have to remove this "! important" i am confused with.
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Why is it the size of testimonial box diffrent in IE and FF... I change the width of all the boxes to 500px, in FF all the boxes are with the same sizes.. but in IE.. it's only the testi box goes diffrntly... :(
DevilCry3
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this...
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing....., tc and god speed.... :thumbsup: now i know hehehe,...... just kidding ... :D
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

=)thankx 4 sharing^^
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=partjher]hello nahtanoj18 i've tried the codes you post... my queastion is do i have to remove this "! important" i am confused with.[/quote] ^Hmm.. Nope! That's important. I think =D
jhell
» n00b
1969-12-31

but why does the welc0me and goodbye alert box doesn't show??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:34

[ 9 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy