• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

jessicaaa
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

thankyu for sharing n_n
chessyjessie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

who can help me? i'm a newbie and I DUNNO HOW TO HIDE COMMENTS ON MY PAGE! thanks. :)
xXhinachanxX
» n00b
1969-12-31

1) i wanna know how can i put something like the comment box 2) scrollbars 3) i dunnu the thing that wen u go to some profile they have something like ex:hinata is on my prof or something.. 4)nd the wecome to my world or something.. wag i really really wanna know about that things...i'm a newbie here pls help..:(:crybaby: actually i know how to make layouts..but still heres my code /* michael's friendster profile editor v4.1 */ /* http://www.editfriendster.com */ /* PAGE BACKGROUND */ body { background-image: url(http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll277/topadzidza/Anime/Anime3/anime_wallpapers-1129671183_i_2884_.jpg); background-attachment: fixed; background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: #000000; cursor:url (ssc) ; } /* GLOBAL FONTS */ .usercontent { font-family: Comic Sans MS, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #000000; } /* GLOBAL LINKS */ .usercontent a, .usercontent a:link, .usercontent a:visited, .usercontent a:hover, .usercontent a:active { color: #0000ff; } .usercontent a:hover { text-decoration: none; color: #333333; } /* MASTER BOXES */ .commonbox { border-width: 1px; border-color: #ccff66; border-style: double; background-color: transparent; } .commonbox .evenrow { background-color: transparent; } /* MASTER HEADERS */ .commonbox h1, .commonbox h2 { font-family: Comic Sans MS, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #0000ff; background-color: transparent; } /* CONTROL PANEL: BOX */ .controlpanel { background-color: transparent; } /* CONTROL PANEL: DATA */ .controlpanel .q { font-family: Comic Sans MS, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif; } .controlpanel .data { font-family: Comic Sans MS, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif; } .data a { font-family: Comic Sans MS, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif; text-decoration: ; } /* CONTROL PANEL: MORE ABOUT ME LINK */ a.more { font-family: Comic Sans MS, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif; text-decoration: ; } /* CONTROL PANEL: BUTTONS */ #controlPanelButtons a, #controlPanelButtons a:link, #controlPanelButtons a:visited { font-family: Arial, Sans-serif; color: #ccff66; border-color: #333333; background-color: transparent; text-decoration: ; } #controlPanelButtons a:hover { font-family: Arial, Sans-serif; color: transparent; border-color: #0000ff; background-color: transparent; text-decoration: ; } /* MISC: TESTIMONIALS/REVIEWS TEXT */ .data { font-family: Arial, Sans-serif; color: #; text-transform: ; } /* MISC: VIEW ALL LINKS */ .commonbox .viewall { font-family: Comic Sans MS, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: transparent; } /* MISC: SMALL PHOTOS */ .commonbox .imgblock75, .ir { background-color: transparent; } /* MISC: SMALL PHOTO NAMES */ .commonbox .dr { font-family: Comic Sans MS, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #ccff66; background-color: transparent; }
eloalo300
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing.
shakugankarasu
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmmm why this code dont seen to work on my ie~!? it worked on my ff -.-''?
timtin26
» n00b
1969-12-31

you are awesome.....thanks for sharing...:)
reese
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi!can you teach me how to make a background??plss=):crybaby:
imStilLearning
» n00b
1969-12-31

gee thanks for this. i can sure use this as a starting point!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

New members or better know as newbies please take a few minutes to read the tutorials that are posted as sticky topics, the pin indicates sticky topic, you will find most of ur answers there. =)
cutiejessa08
» n00b
1969-12-31

what's meetrailbox?? i really don`t know......! i`m just new hir....! plz help me.....!:(:norose::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
karencute4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is a great help for newbies like me...thanks for sharing:)
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=cutiejessa08]what's meetrailbox?? i really don`t know......! i`m just new hir....! plz help me.....!:(:norose::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] the box that show how u r connected to other members. the position is above your friend list.
Akazukin
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is notepad?? i need help here T_T:(:penguin:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Akazukin]what is notepad?? i need help here T_T:(:penguin:[/quote] notepad is one of your program provided by windows. just click the [b]start windows > all programs > accessories > [color=red]notepad[/color][/b]
miraclesoul14
» n00b
1969-12-31

..waaa..please add me and teach me how to make a good friendster layout here's my ym and friendster miraclesoul14@yahoo.com see yah there!!!!!!!:D:mad:
Dn-irdene
» n00b
1969-12-31

:ninja: Its really very helpful,,,thnks... =) :thumbsup: :evil: :evil: :evil:
sasukeshane
» n00b
1969-12-31

:cry::( dpo nagwork skin yung welcome and goodbye....:crybaby:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Please post comments in english only unless in regional threads. =)
karen_krn
» n00b
1969-12-31

these are nice!! :thumbsup:=) thanks for sharing it!
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice info/codes ;) .thanks ..:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:44

[ 9 queries - 0.131 second ]
Privacy Policy