• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

suddendeath
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[quote=Darriel19]give me some beautiful lay out plss:crybaby:[/quote] try to find at [url=http://theftalk.com/f21-Friendster-Layouts-%5BCSS%5D.html]Friendster Layouts [CSS][/url]
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[b]thanks for sharing...dis wud big help for the newbie like me:):)[/b]
THURTiiAZE
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah know how to have a quick comment box? :thumbsup:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=THURTiiAZE]yah know how to have a quick comment box? :thumbsup:[/quote] proceed here.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t18202-Quick-Testimonial-Box-v3.6-%5BJuly-1%2C-2008%5D.html[/url]
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have been dying to learn how to make FS layouts but have been to chicken to plunge will try this one thanks for sharing
lol_heartbroken
» n00b
1969-12-31

..hey try dis..i want to share it because i want to appreciate my work.. ..thnk u.. body {background-color : #000000 ;background-image : url(http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/24/18/40758142/1_959792934l.jpg) ;background-position : center center ;background-repeat : repeat-x ;background-attachment : fixed ;} .usercontent {color : #FF0099 ;font-family : arial ;text-transform : uppercase ;} .usercontent a, .usercontent a:link, .usercontent a:visited, .usercontent a:hover, .usercontent a:active {color : #FF0099 ;text-decoration : line-through ;} .usercontent a:hover {color : #FF0099 ;text-decoration : underline ;} .commonbox {background-color : transparent ;border-color : #FF0066 ;border-width : 6px ;border-style : solid ;} .commonbox h1, .commonbox h2 {color : #FF0099 ;font-family : arial ;text-transform : uppercase ;background-color:transparent;} .commonbox .viewall {color : #FF0099 ;font-family : arial ;text-transform : uppercase ;text-decoration : line-through ;} .commonbox .imgblock75, .ir {background-color : transparent ;border-color : #FF0066 ;border-width : 6px ;border-style : ridge ;} .commonbox .dr {color : #FF0099 ;font-family : arial ;text-transform : uppercase ;background-color : transparent ;} .commonbox .evenrow {background-color : transparent ;} .controlpanel {background-color : transparent ;border-color : #FF0033 ;border-width : 5px ;border-style : inset ;} .photos {background-color : transparent ;border-color : #FF0066 ;border-width : 6px ;border-style : double ;} .friends {background-color : transparent ;border-color : #FF0000 ;border-width : 5px ;border-style : ridge ;} .blogsreviews {background-color:transparent;} .videos {background-color:transparent;} .testimonialscomments {background-color : transparent ;border-color : #FF0066 ;border-width : 5px ;border-style : ridge ;} .moreabout {background-color : transparent ;border-color : #FF0000 ;border-width : 5px ;border-style : double ;} .fanof {background-color:transparent;} .groups {background-color : transparent ;border-color : #FF0033 ;border-width : 5px ;border-style : inset ;} .testimonials {background-color : transparent ;border-color : #FF0033 ;border-width : 5px ;border-style : outset ;} .scrapbook {background-color : transparent ;border-color : #FF0066 ;border-width : 5px ;border-style : inset ;} .myfans {background-color:transparent;} .reviews {background-color : transparent ;border-color : #FF0066 ;border-width : 5px ;border-style : inset ;} .blogs {background-color:transparent;} .controlpanel .imgblock200 {border-color : #FF0033 ;border-style : inset ;} .data {color : #FF0099 ;font-family : arial ;text-transform : uppercase ;} .controlpanel .q {color : #FF0099 ;font-family : arial ;text-transform : uppercase ;} .data a {color : #FF0099 ;font-family : arial ;text-transform : uppercase ;} a.more {color : #FF0099 ;font-family : arial ;text-transform : uppercase ;} #controlPanelButtons a, #controlPanelButtons a:link, #controlPanelButtons a:visited {color : #FF0033 ;background-color : transparent ;border-color : #FF0000 ;border-style : ridge ;} #controlPanelButtons a:hover {color : #FF0033 ;background-color : transparent ;border-color : #FF0000 ;}
arvin192000
» n00b
1969-12-31

if you made that layout you better post it here... [url]www.friendsterlayouts.com[/url] coz nobody will appreciate that in here,., u are on the wrong thread :question:
zildjian29khen
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks f0r sharing. ., now i know...
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing..it could help us..
celesteSGfan
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! it helps.. thanks for sharing.
mosul_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx. .. . hehehe
arvin192000
» n00b
1969-12-31

how do I costomize my "FRENDS NAME" I want to customize its background.. how do I do it?? thnx
taufik_pesol
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dunno how to edit it..which one shound i edit???? anyone please make me... add me at fs... taufik_pesol@yahoo.com please.....
partjher
» n00b
1969-12-31

where do i find the js linker that is for the newbies?please allow me to ask this kind... i've been looking for that codes coz i want to explore that... and then how to make [b]css[/b] to [b]js format[/b]..thanks
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=partjher]where do i find the js linker that is for the newbies?please allow me to ask this kind... i've been looking for that codes coz i want to explore that... and then how to make css to js format..thanks[/quote] try to find at underground section for the linker.... if u want to make css to js format,u must have css injection code... if u want to ask something,please proceed to help section...

Last edited by suddendeath (2008-08-18 22:50:00)

pinkflick08
» n00b
1969-12-31

it doesn't work :( if anyone could help me. . . . . . . please.... i'm beggin' you
deidei16
» n00b
1969-12-31

can anyone please help me find that code wherein I automatically receive a smile message after someone views my profile? need it badly...
fluffy_cloud
» n00b
1969-12-31

umm... do i need to customize from top to bottom to make the code works? i'm still new to this, so, kinda still struggling to understand the whole coding thing :| thanks ^^

Last edited by fluffy_cloud (2008-08-21 05:23:16)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=fluffy_cloud]umm... do i need to customize from top to bottom to make the code works? i'm still new to this, so, kinda still struggling to understand the whole coding thing :| thanks ^^[/quote] yupz you have to.. all you need is to customized it with your own on the parts that needs to be edited..
gresikfriendster
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice..... your treed thanks for sharing..... :thumbsup: nice to meet you....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:21

[ 12 queries - 0.243 second ]
Privacy Policy