• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

cemot
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

how to use that??? thank very much.... but i can`t understand english very well...
aaronjason09
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

dont spam pls ok:question::):thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Spammers are agen lurking around here :puke: , dis tutorial wil help newbies a lot, great job indeed. :thumbsup: [/b]
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ooh.,thanks for sharing!great help u've done! :)
aningstar16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tenccs porr xeriing :D
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=cemot]how to use that??? thank very much.... but i can`t understand english very well...[/quote] ^Hmm.. Copy, edit some of the codes and save as wakoko.css for better, just read the instructions!
nikopengambur
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]Thanks For Sharing..[/align] [img]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p313/eyeorev2/ME-AND-YOU.gif[/img]
marj28
» n00b
1969-12-31

..tHanks for shaRing..:D ..got ma'h pm..?? :D _Born_to_be_aLone_
dark0angel
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool!! thanks for sharing....:thumbsup:
rain.jappie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing guys
cuticsnitotoybato
» n00b
1969-12-31

matanong ko lng po... how to make the boxes float?...
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=cuticsnitotoybato]matanong ko lng po... how to make the boxes float?...[/quote] [b]Post ur question at Friendster Help and speak English next tym. :) [/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2009-08-17 01:53:58)

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

whoa. super nice yet useful. thank u so much. =):thumbsup:
psychoticnoob
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow, thanks! but still im a newbie in css layouts. where can i look for help?
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow.. tnx 4 sharing.. these is useful 2 meh..
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=psychoticnoob]wow, thanks! but still im a newbie in css layouts. where can i look for help?[/quote] ^go to help section..
ibeng20
» n00b
1969-12-31

very long tutorial indeed... i want to add borders on my profile, can you teach me how?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=ibeng20]i want to add borders on my profile, can you teach me how?[/quote] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Go to Friendster Help, post ur questions der. :) [/b][/font]

Last edited by chipster489 (2009-08-17 01:53:16)

reckless14
» n00b
1969-12-31

linker isnt working??
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=reckless14]linker isnt working??[/quote] That is true..has of today Friendster is filtering all the linker codes we apply. :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:00

[ 9 queries - 0.198 second ]
Privacy Policy