• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

modesto2000
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

thanx for sharing its a nice lay out=)
chazey
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

:penguin:its just easy......thnx guys
daniipop
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing :) :thumbsup:=)
nicoshit214
» n00b
1969-12-31

can you teach me how to do that background ms pipswake_24 the flashing letters :(:(pls
19Halder75
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i used that code i'am a newbie here
19Halder75
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u teach me 2 how can i made my own layouts will u dude
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=19Halder75]how can i used that code i'am a newbie here[/quote] [quote=19Halder75]can u teach me 2 how can i made my own layouts will u dude[/quote] double post sis...read da rules before posting.:disgust: save da code at ripway and save it as [b]file[/b].css :arrow:change da [b]file[/b] with ur own word.. :arrow:before ur save ur code,edit da code like hex or else.... go this section for more details... [url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url]

Last edited by suddendeath (2008-07-25 02:00:44)

jean_18@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

=): thanks fpr the tutorials
Dimples
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is the exact size of the picture used for the layout?
abrillx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi.. Im AbRillX aND im New Here.. :(
_Bhudz_
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing it will be very usefull tnx a lot ^__^
jhanynne17
» n00b
1969-12-31

..tenckz.. ..hope i cud get it..
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Dimples]what is the exact size of the picture used for the layout?[/quote] a perfect size for your css image bg is 1024 by 819..
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks 4 sharing!
nzo_O
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!
nzo_O
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love you! thanks for sharing it!!!!
mr.learning
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how i give color to my public coment?? any code in css?

Last edited by mr.learning (2008-07-29 23:56:28)

shengski
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello.. cno pede mghelp sa akin..? duno wat 2do sa profile q.. jejeje..=p newbies lang oh kc aq.. :crybaby:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=shengski]hello.. cno pede mghelp sa akin..? duno wat 2do sa profile q.. jejeje..=p newbies lang oh kc aq..[/quote] Please read the forum rules and post in english only except in regional threads =) Start with this tutorial...[url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

a million thnx for sharing this it really helps me a lot
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:29

[ 9 queries - 0.596 second ]
Privacy Policy