• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

fz_james
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

wow thx it helps a lot!=)
fernaldi01
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Ngg, excuse me... I think d linker (CSS n JS) doesn't work anymore... So don't ever try to edit your words at WIWTM Box today.... I hope d new linker will be finished soon... Right, Mr ArchAngell n Mr Kherminator???
bloodyprinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thankz for sharing powh..kaya lng haba..pro gj powh..:rolleyes:
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bloodyprinzes]thankz for sharing powh..kaya lng haba..pro gj powh..:rolleyes:[/quote] Hello der my friend--- don't use tagalog in posting.. u nid to use english in posting... RULES: http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules .. enjoy...:)
st0okz
» n00b
1969-12-31

nyz ^_^ thnx!!! ehehehe..:kiss:
aileen01
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: nice...nice...
alive
» n00b
1969-12-31

:midfinger: gak bisa a n j i n k !!!!1 lieur teuing kodena cing merena atuh nu gampang tonk nu hese!!!!!! aink ngomong oge da mual ngarti bahasana???
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=alive]:midfinger: gak bisa a n j i n k !!!!1 lieur teuing kodena cing merena atuh nu gampang tonk nu hese!!!!!! aink ngomong oge da mual ngarti bahasana???[/quote] waa... pls don't use other language in posting... just use english.... RULES: http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules
devil_screamo666
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice but its way to long process,, but thanks anywayz,, :thumbsup::D
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this would be a big help for me ^^
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:d
.+.khriix.+.
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cant make animated BG when i use corel x3 LOL :wallbash: does anyone knows?? and nice codes u got :)

Last edited by .+.khriix.+. (2008-03-17 05:27:14)

kimberlyvette
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=fernaldi01]Ngg, excuse me... I think d linker (CSS n JS) doesn't work anymore... So don't ever try to edit your words at WIWTM Box today.... I hope d new linker will be finished soon... Right, Mr ArchAngell n Mr Kherminator???[/quote] yah,, ur right.. hayzz.. i miss my layout.. huhu.. :cry:
zam123
» n00b
1969-12-31

i just dont get it could you please help me to do that things like thw pipswakels thing i just dont get it how did they did that did they just follow the instructions above ?
sakurakinimoto
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=zam123]i just dont get it could you please help me to do that things like thw pipswakels thing i just dont get it how did they did that did they just follow the instructions above ?[/quote] 4 a newbie... u may read this tutorial first [url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url]
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thank you for sharing!!
pirica2800
» n00b
1969-12-31

WOW!!! thx for that!!!!! it really help me a lot!!!!! :thumbsup: yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARIGATO GOZAIMASU FOR THE HELP!
quatrokid
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][b]quatrokid wrote:[/b] hi[/quote] pls read the rules: [b]Posting less than THREE-letter words is not allowed[/b] dude this is a form of spamming! if you don't want to be banned by mods and other "powerful", plz read the rules! just browse the ftalk categories. just reminding!:D
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][b]alive wrote[/b] gak bisa a n j i n k !!!!1 lieur teuing kodena cing merena atuh nu gampang tonk nu hese!!!!!! aink ngomong oge da mual ngarti bahasana???[/quote] pls don't use any other language here..just [b]ENGLISH[/b] just reminding! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:03

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy