• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

fugiwara
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

can we have the updated CSS list, because of the new DivIDs last october...
colette_kulit@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

paano magkaroon ng js file!!!:eh::retard::wasted::smoke:
sakurakinimoto
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=colette_kulit@yahoo.com]paano magkaroon ng js file!!!:eh::retard::wasted::smoke:[/quote] here... [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=22027&p=1[/url] and pls speak in english
Unringen_Sai
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice guides for the newbies like me :thumbsup:
jaydhellboi_guitarshreder
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wish there was a preview for that code....
arashiuzumaki15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

NICE:ninja:
a_4thwatcher4ril
» FTalker
1969-12-31

why didn't the codes work on my prof.??^_^:)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=a_4thwatcher4ril]why didn't the codes work on my prof.??^_^:)[/quote] frst you have to upload it to your ripway,take the url of your css and put it in the linker code... check sticky post...;)
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can i ask something? "my videos" and "my scrapbook" box aren't showing...
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for sharing^^ :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=~+yan.yan.o9+~]can i ask something? "my videos" and "my scrapbook" box aren't showing...[/quote] I just viewed ur profile with IE and the source code, I do not see videos in ur codes and ur scrapbook is not hidden.

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-03-01 12:14:00)

kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@~+yan.yan.o9+~ maybe you hide it..
hael
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice thanks........got welcome alert on ur codes:)
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thanks:thumbsup:[img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd212/Sasori_love_me/khuusuusonn/9.jpg[/img]
gofur
» n00b
1969-12-31

the code i use after a fs layouts or before fs layouts code.??thx before mr.nahtanoj.18
shinnobi
» n00b
1969-12-31

why didnt the codes works on my prof??????i already upload it to ripway n made a linker but stilll wont work:(
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Post the url to ur css file here, also which linker code did you use?
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing some code it gives idea to all reader and all frienderAddicks hehehe
shasta_chery
» n00b
1969-12-31

huhuh...why is it not working for me?... can somebody help me...:cry: pls....visit me friendster.com/latifa16:cry:=(
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=shasta_chery]huhuh...why is it not working for me?... can somebody help me...:cry: pls....visit me friendster.com/latifa16:cry:=([/quote] did you made a css extension?did you use the css linker? lot of questions why it didnt work for you..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:15

[ 9 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy