• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

nahtanoj18
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[quote=xinah]this codes won't work on mine..how come..?? anybody..help me? <">[/quote] Can I see your output after editing those codes above..?? :) :)
xinah
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[quote=nahtanoj18][quote=xinah]this codes won't work on mine..how come..?? anybody..help me? <">[/quote] Can I see your output after editing those codes above..?? :) :)[/quote] uhmmn..can i say sorry first jonathan? :( coz..i just get these codes to add on my codes.. i did'nt use all of your codes coz i'm a li'l bit confused about it.. :/
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xinah][quote=nahtanoj18][quote=xinah]this codes won't work on mine..how come..?? anybody..help me? <">[/quote] Can I see your output after editing those codes above..?? :) :)[/quote] uhmmn..can i say sorry first jonathan? :( coz..i just get these codes to add on my codes.. i did'nt use all of your codes coz i'm a li'l bit confused about it.. :/[/quote] The code you posted here does not show you made any changes to the codes, what do you want them to do? They way they are now there is no effect to ur profile.
Rozen_Mary
» n00b
1969-12-31

Im Tired Again Try It Out Later For Sure ;]
ckt21
» n00b
1969-12-31

I've been observing since friendster last update. So am I right to say till now, the codes won't work on IE7? :cry:
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Codes are still working, no problem on mine but my profile always hangs on an IE browser but on FF it's always ok.... But my profile is best viewed on an IE browser.... :( :( =( =( :cry: :cry:
d.razcalz
» n00b
1969-12-31

are these codes working?it's not working on mine..i can't also see the result/changes in my main photo hover change.. f.y.i..the hover image is a .gif.. hope somebody can help me..? [quote]/* MAIN PHOTO HOVER CHANGE */ .imgblock200 a:hover img { opacity:.0; filter: alpha(opacity=0); margin: 0 auto; } .imgblock200 a:hover { background-image: url(http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd129/ika_r23/thegrudge.gif); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat; text-align: center; margin-bottom: 0px; } /* CUSTOM PAGE TITLE */ body { top:expr/**/ession(pagetitle() function pagetitle() { document.title='weLcome '+pageViewerFName+' to `d RascaL's ProFiLe!'; } window.onload=pagetitle); } /* CUSTOM STATUS BAR MESSAGE */ body { bottom:expr/**/ession( function windowstatus() { window.status='Thanks for viewing my ProFiLe..'+pageViewerFName+'; } if (document.layers) document.captureEvents(Event.mouseover) document.onmouseover=windowstatus); }[/quote]
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice.. thx for sharing.. it's very useful..
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@nathanoj18[/b] or those who wanna elp me I added some of your css codes to mine but some doesn't work on my profile (e.g. welcome/goodbye alert;one column friendlist;hide adds, etc...) Can you pls check my codes if one is messing with the other! ( I purposely deleted the URL links ;) ) The codes of yours nathanoj18 that I added is at the bottom of the my code!! The truth is I really want to use all your codes but I dont know how to translate or edit my old codes using yours.. If you have time to edit mine, I'll be really glad.. Pls check it out!!! [b]Thanks a lot!!![/b] [b]Kudos to U![/b] <">

Last edited by elaiza (2007-11-13 20:52:53)

nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=d.razcalz]are these codes working?it's not working on mine..i can't also see the result/changes in my main photo hover change.. f.y.i..the hover image is a .gif.. hope somebody can help me..? <">[/quote] How did you use those codes above, did you follow the correct instructions..?? =| =|
d.razcalz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=nahtanoj18][quote=d.razcalz]are these codes working?it's not working on mine..i can't also see the result/changes in my main photo hover change.. f.y.i..the hover image is a .gif.. hope somebody can help me..? <">[/quote] How did you use those codes above, did you follow the correct instructions..?? =| =|[/quote] i just get those codes from your compilation of css and then i add it to my own css..and also..i'm using marfillaster's wvm..so,my linker is different..
mbrojol
» n00b
1969-12-31

for overlay for hiden your profile used this code <">good work
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]**Sorry for the double post**[/b] [b]@nathanoj18[/b] or those who wanna elp me I added some of your css codes to mine but some doesn't work on my profile (e.g. welcome/goodbye alert;one column friendlist;hide adds, etc...) Can you pls check my codes if one is messing with the other! ( I purposely deleted the URL links ) The codes of yours nathanoj18 that I added is at the bottom of the my code!! The truth is I really want to use all your codes but I dont know how to translate or edit my old codes using yours.. If you have time to edit mine, I'll be really glad.. Pls check it out!!! Thanks a lot!!! Kudos to U! <">
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=elaiza][b]**Sorry for the double post**[/b] [b]@nathanoj18[/b] or those who wanna elp me I added some of your css codes to mine but some doesn't work on my profile (e.g. welcome/goodbye alert;one column friendlist;hide adds, etc...) Can you pls check my codes if one is messing with the other! ( I purposely deleted the URL links ) The codes of yours nathanoj18 that I added is at the bottom of the my code!! The truth is I really want to use all your codes but I dont know how to translate or edit my old codes using yours.. If you have time to edit mine, I'll be really glad.. Pls check it out!!! Thanks a lot!!! Kudos to U![/quote] Some of the codes were missing the close bracket try this one. <">
killa_boy
» n00b
1969-12-31

ang galing nio nmn....mga lmao
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=elaiza][b]**Sorry for the double post**[/b] [b]@nathanoj18[/b] or those who wanna elp me I added some of your css codes to mine but some doesn't work on my profile (e.g. welcome/goodbye alert;one column friendlist;hide adds, etc...) Can you pls check my codes if one is messing with the other! ( I purposely deleted the URL links ) The codes of yours nathanoj18 that I added is at the bottom of the my code!! The truth is I really want to use all your codes but I dont know how to translate or edit my old codes using yours.. If you have time to edit mine, I'll be really glad.. Pls check it out!!! Thanks a lot!!! Kudos to U![/quote] Some of the codes were missing the close bracket try this one. <">[/quote] Thanks sir bob! Im gonna try it now
shahthaiko
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys..... do u guys know how can i get a iframe???? i looking for that code for almost a months plz guys help me out can u...?
shahthaiko
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys..... do u guys know how can i get a iframe???? i looking for that code for almost a months plz guys help me out can u...? plz guys ....
shahthaiko
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys..... do u guys know how can i get a iframe???? i looking for that code for almost a months plz guys help me out can u...? <">plz guys .... [url][/url]
boim
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks 4 sharing :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:12

[ 9 queries - 0.568 second ]
Privacy Policy