• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

i think you need to update your codes.. =) for example the meettrail box uses different div ids now.. and i just checked your codes and it looks like its the old one.. =| but.. really thank you for this thread.. very good for newbies. =)
RenRenKy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

yeah.. just learn the profiles.friendster.com default pages for get the div id =)
shattara
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello 2 all :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh:
shattara
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello poh sa lahat!!!>...i need help can some make me full css code with backgound of ff8 thnxz :eh: :eh: :eh:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=shattara]hello poh sa lahat!!!>...i need help can some make me full css code with backgound of ff8 thnxz :eh: :eh: :eh:[/quote] Suggest you start with the basic first. You can either find a premade layout at many different sites or if you have an image create your own layout at this link [url]http://www.cubancouncil.com/friendster/index.html[/url] Just take ur time creating. there is a preview button at the bottom so you can see what the page will look like, if you don't like something go back and edit the box, generate the codes again and preview until ur happy with it.

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-09-26 22:12:21)

xpoiled7
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi to all...can i ask what is this???the bold one /* WELCOME ALERT BOX */ body { height:expr/**/ession( function welcome() { alert([b]'YOUR MESSAGE HERE AND USE '+pageViewerFName+' TO INDICATE NAME OF VIEWER'[/b]); } window.onload=welcome); } can anyone show me the real code??? im sorry,im just a newbie thanks in advance... :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xpoiled7]hi to all...can i ask what is this???the bold one /* WELCOME ALERT BOX */ body { height:expr/**/ession( function welcome() { alert([b]'YOUR MESSAGE HERE AND USE '+pageViewerFName+' TO INDICATE NAME OF VIEWER'[/b]); } window.onload=welcome); } can anyone show me the real code??? im sorry,im just a newbie thanks in advance... :)[/quote] That is were you enter ur message..between the ' Welcome to my page'...for example.
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

finally i find what that i need.. what a long searching that i took before this.. thanks to u jonathan.. :D :thumbsup:
xpoiled7
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=xpoiled7]hi to all...can i ask what is this???the bold one /* WELCOME ALERT BOX */ body { height:expr/**/ession( function welcome() { alert([b]'YOUR MESSAGE HERE AND USE '+pageViewerFName+' TO INDICATE NAME OF VIEWER'[/b]); } window.onload=welcome); } can anyone show me the real code??? im sorry,im just a newbie thanks in advance... :)[/quote] That is were you enter ur message..between the ' Welcome to my page'...for example.[/quote] can you show me the code??pls?...thanks in advance
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hey men i need company today i have a problem wahahah but thnx intellegence he help me thnx i feel good now :midfinger: how about my profile? it is work? wahahah i dnt thinks so.,,,,,- my new invented overlay is soon to layout wahahaha
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thnx sakeral :thunder: :thunder: :thunder: wahahahahah :eh: :eh: :eh:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xpoiled7][quote=bobcbar][quote=xpoiled7]hi to all...can i ask what is this???the bold one /* WELCOME ALERT BOX */ body { height:expr/**/ession( function welcome() { alert([b]'YOUR MESSAGE HERE AND USE '+pageViewerFName+' TO INDICATE NAME OF VIEWER'[/b]); } window.onload=welcome); } can anyone show me the real code??? im sorry,im just a newbie thanks in advance... :)[/quote] That is were you enter ur message..between the ' Welcome to my page'...for example.[/quote] can you show me the code??pls?...thanks in advance[/quote] That's already the code for welcome alert when someone will view your page. [b]Here's for you[/b] /* WELCOME ALERT */ body { height:expr/**/ession( function welcome() {alert('Welcome, '+parent.pageViewerFName+'!');} window.onload=welcome); This code has to be saved in host site. What we commonly use is ripway: If you haven't done any saving files in: Read the link below: to make this code work in your profile =) http://theftalk.com/t1879-Apply-Extension-Friendster-%5BSUPER-LATEST-UPDATE%5D.html
Glam
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hey, could i possibly get the code for centering the global boxes and hiding the friends list? The old code i have doesnt work due to the friendster update, could someone be so kind enough to share the codes? Thanks! :kiss:
Glam
» n00b
1969-12-31

aww nobody responded :( boohoo :(
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Glam]aww nobody responded :( boohoo :([/quote] Avoid double posting. You have to search if you're looking for those. Here's link for you to hide friends: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=11112&p=1 or if you have existing css in your hosting site. Just add this code: [b]#friends_2_2 { display:none; } [/b] For centering boxes???search all the threads don't be lazy =) It's somewhere around here.

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-09-28 13:32:44)

Glam
» n00b
1969-12-31

Gee tnx. :/ and i didnt double post by the way, 1st message was yesterday and i just followed up to see if someone responded to my question the next day, so i posted another one. i thought double posting was posting the SAME message over again. i guess i was wrong. oh well. and for the record, i did search THIS thread for the codes that i was in search for. so don't call me lazy, cuz that is one thing that i am not. but yea, nice way to treat a newbie, how welcoming. tnx anyway. later. :|

Last edited by Glam (2007-09-28 15:10:07)

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Glam [/b] Oh, so sorry that you took my advise wrong & I didn't mean to offend you. There are times that you can not get answrs because the answer is just around. =) Peace & stay :cool:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Glam]Gee tnx. :/ and i didnt double post by the way, 1st message was yesterday and i just followed up to see if someone responded to my question the next day, so i posted another one. i thought double posting was posting the SAME message over again. i guess i was wrong. oh well. and for the record, i did search THIS thread for the codes that i was in search for. so don't call me lazy, cuz that is one thing that i am not. but yea, nice way to treat a newbie, how welcoming. tnx anyway. later. :|[/quote] Humm.. :/ I have the codes for centering your profile is that what your asking for? It removes everything from the right side of the profile. Just so you know mickyriora is one of the most helpful members on Friendster Talk, all that is ask is you follow the rules and make an effort to find what it is your looking. Welcome to fstalk!

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-09-28 15:42:10)

elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Oh! For me sir bob is the most helpful.. Even when before when i just started & Im soooo newbie on these stuffs, he's the one who always answered my queries! **anyway im still noobie up until now** So when i can already give a repu.. I'll give sir bob +1000000 =D
Glam
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=Glam]Gee tnx. :/ and i didnt double post by the way, 1st message was yesterday and i just followed up to see if someone responded to my question the next day, so i posted another one. i thought double posting was posting the SAME message over again. i guess i was wrong. oh well. and for the record, i did search THIS thread for the codes that i was in search for. so don't call me lazy, cuz that is one thing that i am not. but yea, nice way to treat a newbie, how welcoming. tnx anyway. later. :|[/quote] Humm.. :/ I have the codes for centering your profile is that what your asking for? It removes everything from the right side of the profile. Just so you know mickyriora is one of the most helpful members on Friendster Talk, all that is ask is you follow the rules and make an effort to find what it is your looking. Welcome to fstalk![/quote] YES. I DO NEED/WANT THE CODES TO CENTER THE BOXES WITHOUT ALL THE RIGHT SIDE CONTENTS. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND YOUR WARM WELCOMING. OH JOY. :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:54

[ 9 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy