• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

chupachoopz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

nice... really helps... :)
MrSpark
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Nice code.. But hard to edit... :wallbash:
casimodo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks.. Very good for newbies like me.. hehe.. One thing.. Why doesnt it work on my page.. huhu.. i tried viewing it on cubancouncil and preview was great, the code work.. but when I copy paste it to my profile, it doesnt show up.. only some show up.. please help kuya..
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=casimodo]Thanks.. Very good for newbies like me.. hehe.. One thing.. Why doesnt it work on my page.. huhu.. i tried viewing it on cubancouncil and preview was great, the code work.. but when I copy paste it to my profile, it doesnt show up.. only some show up.. please help kuya..[/quote] Please read the last paragraph of my first post and go with it, do the instructions provided in there.... =) =)
-ShAnE-0015
» n00b
1969-12-31

:rose: Can u help me pls how to save and copy this to my JS or even on my CSS pls...!? :crybaby:
aika_kawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]how can i put opacity in boxes??[/b]
camlance32
» n00b
1969-12-31

ty for the info! :eh: :thumbsup:
aika_kawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]also the banner,.,i think it isnt on the codes[/b]
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aika_kawaii][b]how can i put opacity in boxes??[/b] [b]also the banner,.,i think it isnt on the codes[/b][/quote] To use opacity on boxes, it depends on how you use a trick on your backgrounds color or the backgrounds image... You can have it using this code below, add this to the portion where you want that box will have opacity... [quote][b]filter: alpha(opacity=70);[/b][/quote] Or you can use an image that has opacity for better results in all kind of internet browsers, so just put the URL of that image with opacity in the code below, insert it in the box you want to edit.... [quote][b]background: url(YOUR IMAGE URL HERE);[/b][/quote] And lastly about your prob where you will see the code for the banner, just look for the title below and that's the code for the banner... [b]/* NAVIGATION BOX */[/b] :) :) =) =)

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-08-25 04:58:01)

Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing.. :)
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

. nice one.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . + 1 repu(this is what i'm looking for..:]) :thumbsup: :eh: :thumbsup:
maharlika.lian
» n00b
1969-12-31

ah, i got a question, how can my texts, i mean all my text to glow?. my background has dis oblique lines, that makes my text to be blurred, i don't want to change my background, I find it cute and because it's too BLUE!!!! :D I'm sori i can't understand the codes, not that i don't understand, i just don't want to, hehe.. If only my syringe works in here, also my BP app.. it will help :D .. i just want an immediate answer, PLEEASE? :cry: .. thanks! :P
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanx for sharin this :D
zelleianne06
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhm..can i ask how can i change the color of the primary photo caption because i can't seem to find it here..thanks ;]
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Im a newbie on this stuffs but I dont know how to read those codes?!? I mean I dont know the meanig of hover, stuffs like that?!? Where do begginers like me can start learning?!? Sorry for being noob but i really want to learn! Tnx in advance for those who wanna help...

Last edited by elaiza (2007-08-28 22:59:07)

nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=maharlika.lian]ah, i got a question, how can my texts, i mean all my text to glow?. my background has dis oblique lines, that makes my text to be blurred, i don't want to change my background, I find it cute and because it's too BLUE!!!! :D I'm sori i can't understand the codes, not that i don't understand, i just don't want to, hehe.. If only my syringe works in here, also my BP app.. it will help :D .. i just want an immediate answer, PLEEASE? :cry: .. thanks! :P[/quote] To have that glowing text codes, please click the link below and then follow the instructions.... :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t1953-glowing-text%2C-images-borders.html :) :) =) =) [quote=zelleianne06]uhm..can i ask how can i change the color of the primary photo caption because i can't seem to find it here..thanks ;][/quote] Please click this link below and please follow what I have said there for your own good.... :) :) =) =) :arrow: http://theftalk.com/p153219-2007-08-02-10%3A36%3A27.html#p153219 [quote=elaiza]Im a newbie on this stuffs but I dont know how to read those codes?!? I mean I dont know the meanig of hover, stuffs like that?!? Where do begginers like me can start learning?!? Sorry for being noob but i really want to learn! Tnx in advance for those who wanna help...[/quote] Please read my post in this link below, just follow what I have said to her.... :) :) =) =) :arrow: http://theftalk.com/p173388-2007-08-15-19%3A07%3A03.html#p173388

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-08-30 03:25:35)

gloomysunday
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code kuya hehehe thogh its very long...but very useful nman! :D
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna add a banner on top of my profile but i can't seem to find where should i put it in the code?
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=sickofyou]i wanna add a banner on top of my profile but i can't seem to find where should i put it in the code?[/quote] Please click the link below, there you will see my post about the banner, just read the last paragraph.... :) :) =) =) :arrow: http://theftalk.com/p193214-2007-08-25-16%3A52%3A21.html#p193214
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks, but how will i cange the size of the banner in the code? coz i want a size of 800 X 300? i already made a banner with that size.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:31

[ 12 queries - 0.553 second ]
Privacy Policy