• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[quote=Glam][quote=bobcbar][quote=Glam]Gee tnx. :/ and i didnt double post by the way, 1st message was yesterday and i just followed up to see if someone responded to my question the next day, so i posted another one. i thought double posting was posting the SAME message over again. i guess i was wrong. oh well. and for the record, i did search THIS thread for the codes that i was in search for. so don't call me lazy, cuz that is one thing that i am not. but yea, nice way to treat a newbie, how welcoming. tnx anyway. later. :|[/quote] Humm.. :/ I have the codes for centering your profile is that what your asking for? It removes everything from the right side of the profile. Just so you know mickyriora is one of the most helpful members on Friendster Talk, all that is ask is you follow the rules and make an effort to find what it is your looking. Welcome to fstalk![/quote] YES. I DO NEED/WANT THE CODES TO CENTER THE BOXES WITHOUT ALL THE RIGHT SIDE CONTENTS. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND YOUR WARM WELCOMING. OH JOY. :wow:[/quote] Here you go.credit to feruzz for these codes. Please do not use all caps, its another rule on fstalk. Centers everything on ur page. <">Removes right side items. <">
Glam
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Thanks bob! xoxoxoxoxox :kiss:
cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! i've tried the codes but i notice that it doesn't work well in firefox... do you have other compilation that might work both on FF and IE? or what part can i edit so it can also work on FF? thanks in advance! :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtieAyu]hi! i've tried the codes but i notice that it doesn't work well in firefox... do you have other compilation that might work both on FF and IE? or what part can i edit so it can also work on FF? thanks in advance! :)[/quote] what codes are talking about? css codes should work fine on both =)
bubwit
» n00b
1969-12-31

can anyone help me find the correct code ( that is still working) for transparent ShoutOut Box? I searched and tried to do my homework but most of the codes i got doesnt seem to be the one am looking for.. currently am using this code with Image Background for the ShoutBox..is it possible to alter it to a transparent background..I even tried to remove the IMG URL from the code to get the transparent effect... but it didnt work here is my code: <">I know it is not the right place to post this here... but this is the most active post :paranoid: THANX!
gillianrockz
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice!!!! i gota edit mah profile! thanks! :D :eh: :penguin:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bubwit]can anyone help me find the correct code ( that is still working) for transparent ShoutOut Box? I searched and tried to do my homework but most of the codes i got doesnt seem to be the one am looking for.. currently am using this code with Image Background for the ShoutBox..is it possible to alter it to a transparent background..I even tried to remove the IMG URL from the code to get the transparent effect... but it didnt work here is my code: <">I know it is not the right place to post this here... but this is the most active post :paranoid: THANX![/quote] Yep, you can put the background: transparent..That is all it is we need to put if we want it transparent =)
cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! i've tried the codes but i notice that it doesn't work well in firefox... do you have other compilation that might work both on FF and IE? or what part can i edit so it can also work on FF? thanks in advance! :)
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]cUtieAyu [/b] Edited......relate to my reply #238

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-09-29 12:31:02)

rockmahbho
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice sharing paps...
bubwit
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora][quote=bubwit]can anyone help me find the correct code ( that is still working) for transparent ShoutOut Box? I searched and tried to do my homework but most of the codes i got doesnt seem to be the one am looking for.. currently am using this code with Image Background for the ShoutBox..is it possible to alter it to a transparent background..I even tried to remove the IMG URL from the code to get the transparent effect... but it didnt work here is my code: <">I know it is not the right place to post this here... but this is the most active post :paranoid: THANX![/quote] Yep, you can put the background: transparent..That is all it is we need to put if we want it transparent =)[/quote] THIS IS IT??? ?? That smiply!!! so the code will be like this: <">
cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]what codes are talking about? css codes should work fine on both =)[/quote] i've opened my account both on ie and ff... it works fine in IE but in Firefox, its somehow disarray especially in my main box... i guess... i've done something wrong with my codes then... =| :) [quote=mickyriora]That is the one & only all of us are using. I've seen other posts & thread & this is still what they are suggesting. I'm sorry got no other codes than that :([/quote] thanks anyway mickyriora.... maybe i'll figure out what to do... (i hope) :)

Last edited by cUtieAyu (2007-09-29 09:53:18)

bubwit
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora][quote=bubwit]can anyone help me find the correct code ( that is still working) for transparent ShoutOut Box? I searched and tried to do my homework but most of the codes i got doesnt seem to be the one am looking for.. currently am using this code with Image Background for the ShoutBox..is it possible to alter it to a transparent background..I even tried to remove the IMG URL from the code to get the transparent effect... but it didnt work here is my code: <">I know it is not the right place to post this here... but this is the most active post :paranoid: THANX![/quote] Yep, you can put the background: transparent..That is all it is we need to put if we want it transparent =)[/quote] THIS IS IT??? ?? :O That smiply!!! so the code will be like this: :o <">no comma or periods?? I'm not really good in CSSing!
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]bubwit [/b] Good job! :thumbsup: You figure out what's wrong....That's normally what you do with backgrounds. If you want to make it transparent just put it background: transparent Check how I write it above on my reply? it's like this: [quote]Yep, you can put the [b]background: transparent[/b]..That is all it is we need to put if we want it transparent[/quote]
bubwit
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora][b]bubwit [/b] Good job! :thumbsup: You figure out what's wrong....That's normally what you do with backgrounds. If you want to make it transparent just put it background: transparent Check how I write it above on my reply? it's like this: [quote]Yep, you can put the [b]background: transparent[/b]..That is all it is we need to put if we want it transparent[/quote] [/quote] ThankYou Mickyriora! ur active and helpful :rose:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtieAyu][quote=bobcbar]what codes are talking about? css codes should work fine on both =)[/quote] i guess... i've done something wrong with my codes then... =| :) [quote=mickyriora]That is the one & only all of us are using. I've seen other posts & thread & this is still what they are suggesting. I'm sorry got no other codes than that :([/quote] thanks anyway mickyriora.... maybe i'll figure out what to do... (i hope) :)[/quote] OOOppppsss...My bad...I thought it was bubwit who was asking that :lol: I have other compilation codes I'll PM you coz Don't know if I'm suppose to post in this thread then I'll be conflicting with what is posted here =)
cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora][quote=cUtieAyu][quote=bobcbar]what codes are talking about? css codes should work fine on both =)[/quote] i guess... i've done something wrong with my codes then... =| :) [quote=mickyriora]That is the one & only all of us are using. I've seen other posts & thread & this is still what they are suggesting. I'm sorry got no other codes than that :([/quote] thanks anyway mickyriora.... maybe i'll figure out what to do... (i hope) :)[/quote] OOOppppsss...My bad...I thought it was bubwit who was asking that :lol: I have other compilation codes I'll PM you coz Don't know if I'm suppose to post in this thread then I'll be conflicting with what is posted here =)[/quote] thanks again mickyriora... :)
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

You're very welcome. I PM you already =) Hope that would help...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora]You're very welcome. I PM you already =) Hope that would help...[/quote] hi my friend..do you understand why the css codes appear differently in FF like cUtieAyu is saying? I have never used FF so really don't understand what she is saying her codes seem in disarray.
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=mickyriora]You're very welcome. I PM you already =) Hope that would help...[/quote] hi my friend..do you understand why the css codes appear differently in FF like cUtieAyu is saying? I have never used FF so really don't understand what she is saying her codes seem in disarray.[/quote] I honestly have no idea cause I'm only using IE...but she asked for another compilation that [b]MIGHT [/b]work on both so I gave her my compilation that I'm using same with my friends,cousins & sister. They don't have complain though....which makes me share it to her & try if it works well for her. Mind you my compilation I gave is complete css....so she could have an idea compiling all her codes in one. I think sometimes having too much css not compiled would cause your profile to be in disarray. That's what I think :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:37

[ 10 queries - 0.538 second ]
Privacy Policy