• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[quote=andHa][b]@sg_lil_burn[/b] 1st u need to know what r u going to do. :eh: [b]@bob[/b] ouh. i see. thx for that information bob. so that one of urs has blocked by ripway?[/quote] Yes I got email telling me my other account was suspended but really was deleted.
carl_smart24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

tnx for sharin'
marlyn2409
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) thnks for explanation sir bob...thnks guyz..i email already to ripway to canceled my accnts,i hve 2 accnts in ripway,my accnt and my brothr..so nw ripway said they're alrdy cancel my accnts so nw i can sign up once for new accnt...i know that ripway can terminated if someone has accnt more than 1..i think ripway cek my IP Adrs.. :kiss:
marlyn2409
» n00b
1969-12-31

Guys "FOOTER" means??
theblack
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing =) =)
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@marlyn2409[/b] [color=red]avoid double posting next time[/color] :exclaim: footer is the things that placed at the the very bottom of ur profile. :eh: that will link u to the service of friendster. like about us, contact us , blah...blah...blah....

Last edited by andHa (2007-12-05 11:05:04)

mok2x
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) tnx 4 this
♥stickysauce♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥~~tnx for sharing~~♥♥[/color][/b][/align]
Miyuki1017
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank you 4 sharing..!
anabelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

:midfinger: [quote=eddie1315]peke binigay mo code ang yabang mo pa ---- ka babawalan mo ko mgtagalog dito, ------- mo, ---- ka ng ina mo.[/quote] my goodness what kind of human being u are?????sorry i just thinking that you are jealous because our friend Nathan knows many things than you thats why...accept it or not !!it is very true..sorry for you =D
anabelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

:midfinger: nice job my dear,i am new here and i just starting to learn how to do it by my own but with the help of your pattern..
Chelleni
» n00b
1969-12-31

sory,i really dont understand... :crybaby:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Chelleni]sory,i really dont understand... :crybaby:[/quote] What is it you do not understand? Maybe this tutorial will help...[url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url]
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thnx dude this really helped me..
color00000
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to hide public comments? :question:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ try this trhu' ur ext css code. [quote]#18{display:none;}[/quote]
color00000
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=andHa]^ try this trhu' ur ext css code. [quote]#18{display:none;}[/quote] [/quote] thanks po.. :) hope it works.. :rose:
ﻱόρнįżт&#30
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool :thumbsup: :cool:
miraclerite
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing,,,,
ikirily
» n00b
1969-12-31

sir jonathan, whats the problem with this codes..(welcome and goodbye alert box)??? because on my profile it is not functioning,,,,,^_^V,,,... can u check my prof pls... and see whats the cause of this error.... here is my url address.. http://profile.friendster.com/marlo01 plss... help me i cant see my tracker and chat box becoz it needs the welcome box to reveal first.. so my other to be downloaded.. huhuhu
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:13

[ 9 queries - 0.668 second ]
Privacy Policy