• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

TrendyMocha
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[b][color=#ff6699]maybe i`ll try it.. thanks for sharing! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: *& :gift: [/color][/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[quote=TrendyMocha][b][color=#ff6699]maybe i`ll try it.. thanks for sharing! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: *& :gift: [/color][/b][/quote] Please read the rules... Welcome to FriendsterTalk forum. The goal of this site is to be a fun place where Friendster users could hang out and discuss about anything. We support your freedom of speech, however we have a list of rules to go over. Read them carefully and follow them wisely. Warning and/or punishment will be issued to any offender. 1. Use your common sense. 2. Don't use language other than English (except in Regional Boards). 3. Avoid using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting. 4. No spamming and flamming in any form. 5. No nudity and offensive content in any post including signatures and avatars. 6. No other forum/site promotion posts. 7. The usage of multiple accounts is not permitted. [b]8. Multiple threads and posts with no purpose or clear direction are not allowed and will be considered as spam. [/b] Why are you posting the same type comments in all the topics over and over? You just posted this same type comment only yesterday in this topic. It apears ur just attempting to increase ur post count.
kyosuke1981
» n00b
1969-12-31

it appears so mr bobcbar...i just saw this message again on another thread....@trendymocha....your already given a warning from the other members who saw your post....next time...you'll get banned for spamming again
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]are we allowed to put it in js files?&& thanks for sharing..[/color][/b]
joseams
» n00b
1969-12-31

:paranoid: :/ ;] :redface:
jHabBy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=joseams]:paranoid: :/ ;] :redface:[/quote] [b] :arrow: STOP SPAMMING THE THREAD PLEASE.[/b]
honey_jx2
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=TrendyMocha][b][color=#ff6699]are we allowed to put it in js files?&& thanks for sharing..[/color][/b][/quote] Yup... but you have to inject it... still have to make a css file... not the code... -=-=-=-=- -=-=-=-=- by the way guys... what's the appropriate size of a logo/banner???
jHabBy
» n00b
1969-12-31

^It depends on how you would want to make it appear..
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

huwaauww... this is very usefull... i will definitely try and edit this for my profy!!! =) teeC and thanks bro! kudos!!!

Last edited by cirEchAdz (2008-01-14 11:12:00)

honey_jx2
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://h1.ripway.com/aishteru84/layoutlogo.gif[/img] i want this image to appear fully...
IbLizMutz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]goog job[/b] thanks
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=honey_jx2][url]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8509/20737389tq3.gif[/url] i want this image to appear fully...[/quote] You will need to resize it to max height of 200px.
honey_jx2
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=honey_jx2][url]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8509/20737389tq3.gif[/url] i want this image to appear fully...[/quote] You will need to resize it to max height of 200px.[/quote] but how come others got large logo's... i mean the height of there logo is big... hmmm you resized the one you send me right??? i guess i need to change it...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If others have large siggys that exceed the limit the mods will either remove it completely or resize it for them.
honey_jx2
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]If others have large siggys that exceed the limit the mods will either remove it completely or resize it for them.[/quote] awts... you're talking a different thing... :D i was referring of the friendster logo not the ftalk siggies hehe... :D anyway... it's fine now... :D i used the linker you've given me... thanks... :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:wallbash: :wallbash: oh sorry I misread ur post. Glad you got it anyway :smoke:
andz32
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks.. =) :thumbsup:
ana_madz
» n00b
1969-12-31

SoMebody help me customize my friends box to be wide not long and friend list in two column and i wanted them there images scrolling :D heres my profile http://profiles.friendster.com/6561727 please help! :)
kurt_madrigal
» n00b
1969-12-31

its too long.. can u post a short one
arvin192000
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ana_madz,, how do we see ur profile if its private?? anyway,,, are you talking about the scrolling friends box?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:43

[ 9 queries - 0.501 second ]
Privacy Policy