• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

kyosuke1981
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

got another prob here sir bobcbar!!!!!on the compilelation of js codes(i just copied mickyrioira's newbies guide) but seems not to be working again on js files....here's the code: http://h1.ripway.com/kyosuke1981/newbies.txt as always,u have the privilege to edit the file of mine to correct the neccessities... the css injection wont work either... but the individual js link works!!!! i just pasted 3 of them right now,i just worried that friendster will filter it again!!!! here's my friendster page link for preview so that you see the js works on my page http://profiles.friendster.com/kyosukeforreal
kyosuke1981
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

by the way i pasted those 3 codes on my media box and it works for now while i w8 for a change or updates on friendster...the only thing i need to do was,never redited my profile...maybe on ripway i'll do the changes as long the link works..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kyosuke1981]got another prob here sir bobcbar!!!!!on the compilelation of js codes(i just copied mickyrioira's newbies guide) but seems not to be working again on js files....here's the code: http://h1.ripway.com/kyosuke1981/newbies.txt as always,u have the privilege to edit the file of mine to correct the neccessities... the css injection wont work either... but the individual js link works!!!! i just pasted 3 of them right now,i just worried that friendster will filter it again!!!! here's my friendster page link for preview so that you see the js works on my page http://profiles.friendster.com/kyosukeforreal[/quote] post your request for help with the js files under micky's thread this thread is for nahtan's css codes.
kyosuke1981
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx!!!!
kyosuke1981
» n00b
1969-12-31

still i need to get the addboxes to work,hehehe..but the css have no prob for now... here's the link preview: http://profiles.friendster.com/kyosukeforreal (best viewed on IE6) if i got the time to review the other codes,maybe when i got a good pc,hahaha...tnx the guys who work hard on creating css and js...
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=acel_lanzs][quote=nahtanoj18][quote]What did you do on the codes, how did you use it to customize your profile, did you follo the instructions..??[/quote] Please answer my questions above so that I may know how did you use your codes, did you follow all instructions in my 1st post and have you seen the link to the CSS code linker..?? :/ :/[/quote] i did.. i follow the instructions... my css workin fine just some of my codes not.. thats y im askin you whats wrong with those codes.. anyway tnx... :/ :/[/quote] Can I have the link to your CSS codes, please provide it so that I'm sure you're doing the right thing to do.... :| :|
kylemido
» n00b
1969-12-31

need help here.....whats wrong with this code..it doest work var css = document.createElement("link"); css.type = "text/css"; css.rel = "stylesheet"; css.href = "http://h1.ripway.com/kylemido/kyle†.css"; css.media = "screen, print"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(css);
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kylemido]need help here.....whats wrong with this code..it doest work var css = document.createElement("link"); css.type = "text/css"; css.rel = "stylesheet"; css.href = "http://h1.ripway.com/kylemido/kyle†.css"; css.media = "screen, print"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(css);[/quote] That's a JavaScript(.js) code, it is used to link a CSS through the use of a JavaScript extension, that's not part of this thread so look for that on other topics..... =| =| :paranoid: :paranoid:
kylemido
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup....dats why im asking.....i used it in my js..i put it on top of my compiled codes...everything works except for that css......can you8 help me..
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kylemido]yup....dats why im asking.....i used it in my js..i put it on top of my compiled codes...everything works except for that css......can you8 help me..[/quote] I'm not using that code and I'm not an expert on JavaScripts so ask other memebers or post topic on Javascript Linker....
kylemido
» n00b
1969-12-31

aww...ok then....thanks
arvin192000
» n00b
1969-12-31

why is it that i changed ,y url xtention name to .txt and still it d not work...
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=arvin192000]why is it that i changed ,y url xtention name to .txt and still it d not work...[/quote] I don't know what are you talking about, in the new CSS linker provided in here by our moderators and members is that you don't need anymore to change your .js extensions to .txt file....
reckless14
» n00b
1969-12-31

dude im new in this CSS thing coz ive been using OVERLAYS.. are those codes of your's ready to use i mean do i have to just simply paste it?? or is it an extension? thnx...
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=reckless14]dude im new in this CSS thing coz ive been using OVERLAYS.. are those codes of your's ready to use i mean do i have to just simply paste it?? or is it an extension? thnx...[/quote] Just read the instructions, it's an extension.... All things you need to do is already in the first post, the code linker has a link there.... :) :) =) =)
reckless14
» n00b
1969-12-31

as i said im new here hehe so sorry for this double post... and can i ask those url images needed in the MASTER BOX, PANEL BOX Etc.. are those auto fit or theres a right size for it?? if there is whats the right size for those boxes thnx again...
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=reckless14]as i said im new here hehe so sorry for this double post... and can i ask those url images needed in the MASTER BOX, PANEL BOX Etc.. are those auto fit or theres a right size for it?? if there is whats the right size for those boxes thnx again...[/quote] It's not an auto fit, use any size of any image that you like provided by hosting sites of images and photos..... :D :D
reckless14
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok ill try it my self thnx dude :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
kyosuke1981
» n00b
1969-12-31

bro nathanoj18... need help..i need a horizontal scroll bar below my profile coz my profile was to wide to view and i need to remove those codes that make my photos blurry(viewed best on IE6).... mind if you post me the codes or the details of the codes?thanks....by the way your css was great and i already inserted the js codes that i want... preview; http://profiles.friendster.com/kyosukeforreal
zelleianne06
» n00b
1969-12-31

I was just wondering what part of the code I can use to change the font colors of the following links: Classified, Jobs and Invite?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:03

[ 10 queries - 0.551 second ]
Privacy Policy