• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

thanks for sharing these codes... i've been using it and have edited some with the codes i like to have in my profile... a real great big help for all newbies like me!!! =)
LOLLiPOPCANDiESx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[b][color=#ff6699]Thanks for sharing. If I'm a Ftalker I would give you +1 repu.[/color][/b]
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

is this compatible with all bowsers? because when iused it, and i viewed my profile with firefox, It's not working? any suggestions?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=03_khine_03]is this compatible with all bowsers? because when iused it, and i viewed my profile with firefox, It's not working? any suggestions?[/quote] >>perhaps some codes are not compatible,it may be with ff only of it may be in ie only..just a guess..;)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=03_khine_03]is this compatible with all bowsers? because when iused it, and i viewed my profile with firefox, It's not working? any suggestions?[/quote] Many of the codes require are you add [b]!important [/b]for them to work in FF. For example look at the hide codes..[url]http://theftalk.com/t10469-Compilation-Hide-Codes-%28CSS-Codes%29.html[/url]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-03-09 09:49:48)

xoxotam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow!!!...cool..ahihi..tnx for sharing your blessings..im gonna try this one..ahihi..

Last edited by xoxotam (2008-03-09 13:10:56)

rockafellababe
» n00b
1969-12-31

so these are the codes for css, where do i have to paste it?? in my customized profile or about me or media box? where??
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..tnx 4 sharing this br0.. i really like it!
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:[/align][/b]
yhen21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice! thankyou::thumbsup:

Last edited by yhen21 (2008-03-12 20:30:16)

andhie23
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank's 4 sharing broo...:thumbsup::thumbsup:
squishen
» Banned
1969-12-31

cool...haha...pshht...nice..:D:midfinger:
murkzdurph16
» n00b
1969-12-31

it doesnt work on my firefox..[b]hirs my code[/b] <">hirs my code!! <">i paste it in media section.. [b]some one help me[/b]!!:(

Last edited by KhErMiNaToR (2008-03-13 02:42:51)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

css linker should be in [b]Who I Want To Meet[/b] box my fren..:D
murkzdurph16
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx a lot..sir d linker doesnt work coz i paste it in my another profile.. check ou my page.. http://www.friendster.com/yhamqho
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ [b]unprivate[/b] the profile before u post the link please......:wasted:
murkzdurph16
» n00b
1969-12-31

sori sir..

Last edited by murkzdurph16 (2008-03-13 03:30:04)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i still can get the problem..:wallbash: try this: :arrow: make a new file (js file),,name it [b]anything.txt[/b] <-- must end with [b].txt[/b] :arrow: put this inside the file: [quote]var css = document.createElement("link"); css.type = "text/css"; css.rel = "stylesheet"; css.href = "[b]UR CSS LINK[/b]"; css.media = "screen, print"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(css);[/quote] :arrow: generate the js linker,, u know where to find right? :arrow: paste the linker in ur [b]Media Box[/b] :arrow: pray,, thats the only way to make it works..(kidding):D

Last edited by KhErMiNaToR (2008-03-13 03:35:45)

sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

can i get some code for you kua nahtano???? thnx heheh ^_^ nice layout
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=sakeral]can i get some code for you kua nahtano???? thnx heheh ^_^ nice layout[/quote] hehe... yepp u can if he like.. hehe..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:15

[ 10 queries - 0.080 second ]
Privacy Policy